• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigg

Love seeing an adopted villager's house for the first time. :D Eclectic taste for a hamster.

tumblr_mtugt9GTny1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
Ahaha, oh God, I remember giving her the men's toilet.

My daughter had sent it to me because she thought it was hilarious and I thought the best way to pass on the hilarity would be to send it Soleil-ward.

zigg

I know this doesn't solve everyone's problem, but if I'm tempted to TT, I remind myself I'm taking the game too seriously.

It's pretty easy for me to back down at that point.

I know this doesn't solve everyone's problem, but if I'm tempted to TT, I remind myself I'm taking the game too seriously.

It's pretty easy for me to back down at that point.

Hey, that's a good idea.

I don't think I'll go overboard with TT with that mindset, but then again, I think I take this game too seriously already...

Why am I going to TT towns to pull weeds for a weeding badge? What am I doing with my life? X D

Well, it was an interesting experience at least.

Elija2

Another day with no nibble fish. Only two days left to catch it. Since it's a rare fish, wearing my lucky item should increase my chances of catching one, right?

Does anybody have any blue hydrangeas? I have a ton of pink/white azaleas and holly bushes I could trade for them.

I have some if you're willing to trade your azaleas for them.

Elija2

I have legit dynamic(x2) and proper paintings that I'm willing to trade for any of these:

warm painting
basic painting
serene painting
great sculpture
gallant sculpture

I also have a golden wall, golden wall torch, and golden carpet that I'd like to trade for any of these:

golden bench
golden clock
golden closet
golden man
golden woman

Help guys... I mentioned I needed to TT to fulfill a villager move, right?

Well, it seems I screwed up.

Nana was scheduled to move on the 29th, but the person who's picking her up won't be available until the day after.

So I set the date from the 28th to the 27th and now after loading my file Isabelle tells me Nana is moving and I check her house and she's in boxes.

I assume there's nothing that can be done?

Man, I should have asked before trying anything dumb. However I was tired.

The only thing you can do is keep rolling the clock back to 6:01 AM and staying on the same day. She'll remain in boxes.

Time travel works by changing days rather than chronologically though I'm not sure if I'm explaining that properly. Going from, say, 9/28 to 9/27 still equals one day passing. Nana was scheduled to leave in X number of days so changing the date just counted as another one of those days.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Carmen_NewLeaf_Official.png

is moving out today; now... who was it that wanted her?

I had been... But now. I don't want to send her to the void :( (Which also means Aveyn Knight should pounce on Ruby monday.) I'm planning to make lemonade out of my big pile of rotten lemons. I'll do a marathon cycle of my 2 filler slots and Coco's slot and Gaston's slot. I'll cycle till I can get them back. Coco will go in the heart of the forbidden woods like I truly wanted (Gaston was a cute second there). Then I'll work to get Gaston back. And I can finally get Doc back too. then Ruby. Hopefully I can get them on gamefaqs...

Aveyn Knight, whenever you take a break, just set the time to just after whatever time the game says it was when you last played. Then it will extend the day until you need to trade.

The only thing you can do is keep rolling the clock back to 6:01 AM and staying on the same day. She'll remain in boxes.

Time travel works by changing days rather than chronologically though I'm not sure if I'm explaining that properly. Going from, say, 9/28 to 9/27 still equals one day passing. Nana was scheduled to leave in X number of days so changing the date just counted as another one of those days.

Phew, thanks, that's good to know.

I sort of knew that going back a day counts as going forward a day, but I didn't know it physically changed the villager's move date o__o

EDIT
(Which also means Aveyn Knight should pounce on Ruby monday.)

Nooo, take Ruby. Don't tempt me >___<

Don't take me wrong, Ruby's lovely, but I just can't imagine my town with two peppy villagers.

(In all seriousness, somebody should take Ruby.)

I also won't won't have a free villager slot on Monday thanks to my TT shenanigans.

I had been... But now. I don't want to send her to the void :( (Which also means Aveyn Knight should pounce on Ruby monday.) I'm planning to make lemonade out of my big pile of rotten lemons. I'll do a marathon cycle of my 2 filler slots and Coco's slot and Gaston's slot. I'll cycle till I can get them back. Coco will go in the heart of the forbidden woods like I truly wanted (Gaston was a cute second there). Then I'll work to get Gaston back. And I can finally get Doc back too. then Ruby. Hopefully I can get them on gamefaqs...

Good to hear. If you ever need someone held (like if you find them before you're ready), you know where to ask.

Just to double check, right now it's 11:47 AM Friday 27th September on my game and Nana is in boxes.

If I change the clock to 6:01 AM now, Nana will still be in boxes, right?

Just asking the experts before I commit and potentially do another silly move ^^

MicH

Just to double check, right now it's 11:47 AM Friday 27th September on my game and Nana is in boxes.

Just asking the experts before I commit and potentially do another silly move ^^
As long as you don't TT to 6:01 or earlier on Friday the 27th or 5:59 on Saturday the 28th you will be fine

Ooh Ooh! can you hold coco and ruby? :)

Well, Coco definitely. But I'm pretty sure I haven't had 16 since Ruby left. Though a second Gaston would be safe.

Right. Sept. 27 6:01 AM. Just don't change the day.

OH, if I jaunted to your town would Gaston possibly move there?

I'd guess it would be unlikely since that same Gaston was already there though I could safely invite another one since I've cycled 16 since he left. But you're certainly welcome to try later tonight if you'd like (I'm not home at the moment).

suzu

Speaking of TT woes, I messed up and forgot to make a new character (had 2 spots free) and a random villager (Greta...) moved in right in front of my house -- thus taking Midge's old spot. And destroying my pink tulips in the process. lol

Galactic Fork

I'd guess it would be unlikely since that same Gaston was already there though I could safely invite another one since I've cycled 16 since he left. But you're certainly welcome to try later tonight if you'd like (I'm not home at the moment).

Hmm I actually now have Coco ready to go if you wanna see if you can take her then. If I go through 16, i might not be able to get her back since she came from my village. Darn. Didn't think of that!

Hang in there. It's not so hard. I don't even feel the need to TT my way to Emporium really. If Gracie wants to play hard to get that;s fine.

Yeah, I did it without TT so far, so... But sometimes it's tempting... :(

And I downed the list of catalogue to 211 pieces today (came of 283), still needs a lot of clothes.... :(

Hmm I actually now have Coco ready to go if you wanna see if you can take her then. If I go through 16, i might not be able to get her back since she came from my village. Darn. Didn't think of that!

I can definitely take Coco. I could come over in a couple hours or so. And you'll be able to get her back once you've safely cycled. I just don't think Gaston would be a wifi implant since that was his original town.

Galactic Fork

I can definitely take Coco. I could come over in a couple hours or so. And you'll be able to get her back once you've safely cycled. I just don't think Gaston would be a wifi implant since that was his original town.

Ah! OK, moot anyway, Probably out of my buffer. I've got 3 hours before I have to leave so we should be good. Thank you sooo much! (and coco thanks you.)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Speaking of TT woes, I messed up and forgot to make a new character (had 2 spots free) and a random villager (Greta...) moved in right in front of my house -- thus taking Midge's old spot. And destroying my pink tulips in the process. lol

lol poor you

Galactic Fork

Crap!! I have a bunch of pink tulips you can have! How many did you lose?

Anustart

I dislike the mail system :/ Mail man has eaten like 50,000 bells so far. Complete Kiddie set didn't get delivered, then just now I got two letters so he ate 2 minimalist pieces of furniture I ordered. Seems like it's only safe to order 5-6 things at a time :/

I dislike the mail system :/ Mail man has eaten like 50,000 bells so far. Complete Kiddie set didn't get delivered, then just now I got two letters so he ate 2 minimalist pieces of furniture I ordered. Seems like it's only safe to order 5-6 things at a time :/

Catalog orders get pushed to the next delivery. I think Redd's pieces are the only thing that won't be delivered to a full box.

Koomaster

Hmm. I ordered full Kiddie set 2 days ago...
Has your mailbox been full every single mail delivery? Like is all your mail backed up?

Because I've never lost any mail I have ordered. I will routinely order like 20+ catalog items at once and nothing has ever gotten lost.

Edit: Is it possible you didn't save after you ordered the Kiddie set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom