• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogstep

I'll also be getting Pokemon, but I'm not as hardcore as some of you people probably are (I don't know shit about EVs or IVs or whatever) so feel free to remove me if you want Pokemon Masters only.

The first time someone told me about them EV strats I thought they were having a stroke or speaking in tongues.

I too will be picking up Pokemon X, although maybe not day 1. The hardcore Pokemon fan in me has gotten lazy.

Just for reference (because I'm dumb and haven't used this ordinance in a long time) if I use the Beautiful Town ordinance, will I need to not water flowers at all? Silver watering can makes things quicker but I have so many god damn flowers in my town it still takes half an hour-ish to get them all and I don't want to spend a bunch of time (especially now that I'm busier) just watering plants and not talking to villagers or anything.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The big update this game needs is that any furniture which has fabric should allow for custom designs i.e minimalist, sleek, ranch seats etc.

Elija2

Just for reference (because I'm dumb and haven't used this ordinance in a long time) if I use the Beautiful Town ordinance, will I need to not water flowers at all? Silver watering can makes things quicker but I have so many god damn flowers in my town it still takes half an hour-ish to get them all and I don't want to spend a bunch of time (especially now that I'm busier) just watering plants and not talking to villagers or anything.

Flowers won't wilt with the Beautiful Town ordinance on.

Koomaster

OK, updated my Dream Town. Please feel free to take a look and give feedback. Quote for the code!

I like the feel of your town. Are you going to be planting a bunch more bushes, looks like you are starting a few rows from the trainstation out?

I also like the color combination of roses around your house. :)

You should give poor Arthur a chair or bed or something for his home, it's so empty. :p

Mecca

Is there a way to post AC pictures without using tumblr or twitter. I don't use social media sites and I really don't want to start a new account just for this.

Roto13

BVwrWVmCYAEW6C-.jpg:large

Coach plopped down some white pansies at the exact moment I Was planting some yellow cosmos.

I left for a while and came back and only the cosmos were there.

Koomaster

Is there a way to post AC pictures without using tumblr or twitter. I don't use social media sites and I really don't want to start a new account just for this.
Depends on if you are already signed up for any image hosting sites? You need to host them someplace.

But you can take the SD card out of your 3DS and transfer the pictures to your computer and then upload them wherever you want.

Personally I signed up to tumblr just for uploading AC pics. I sort of treat it like photobucket, I don't really follow any one on there or ask I be followed or any social media stuff to do with it.

Mecca

It worked! Thank you.

Depends on if you are already signed up for any image hosting sites? You need to host them someplace.

But you can take the SD card out of your 3DS and transfer the pictures to your computer and then upload them wherever you want.

Personally I signed up to tumblr just for uploading AC pics. I sort of treat it like photobucket, I don't really follow any one on there or ask I be followed or any social media stuff to do with it.

Thank you for the suggestions. I'm a little reluctant to take the SD card out. I'm worried I might lose my AC save file. I'm using abload.de That seems to be the go to place to upload pictures for a lot of people. Hopefully it works.

I've been following this thread since June. I'm finally able to post. :)

ma5vodb-imguredudv.jpg
cpbdokt-imgurfiu2h.jpg

0vb6alr-imgur44u1f.jpg

I like the feel of your town. Are you going to be planting a bunch more bushes, looks like you are starting a few rows from the trainstation out?

I also like the color combination of roses around your house. :)

You should give poor Arthur a chair or bed or something for his home, it's so empty. :p
That's the plan! I don't know if I'll be able to keep my pattern going, since it's hard to secure the two types I'm using (sweet-olive and holly) in any large quantity, but I'll try. I don't want to box things in with bushes but use them as path guides.

And alternating the two bush types I'm using held since, IMO, it would look better than all the same kind, and it takes me through to March by alternating the blooming bushes.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Guess it's worth a shot.
7800-2690-4877

Town is not very good I just feel bad for the dream suite person that no-one ever "dreams" of the town.

Nothing wrong with your town, but you've got a few weeds that need pulling :p once you get some more PWPs going on, it'll be pretty solid. Don't be so hard on yourself :)

Heimbeck

Banned
Nothing wrong with your town, but you've got a few weeds that need pulling :p once you get some more PWPs going on, it'll be pretty solid. Don't be so hard on yourself :)

PWPs? And I don't actively look for weeds which is why there are some around :)

Aw, you have Molly the duck in your town. Pretty good villagers all around actually. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! Drift is my favourite.
Nibbles is moving out soon also, I shouldn't have let them go, always calling me an awesome mayor LOL.

Unicorn

OMG Halloween time is so magical now. Everyday of the month, there's a reason to come in.

I haven't been able to play for a couple weeks now (school, work, GTAV). But I'm totally back in again. Jack and the masks is perfect. Already working on completely remodeling my home to theme each room in a spooky or macabre theme.

Coldsnap

Posted a crappy picture of my arcade on Miiveerse and got a ton of likes and comments!

X6Okffe.jpg

SMaGUf5.jpg

DTG7SiZ.jpg

YaT2mti.jpg

I need to think of what to put on those scrolling LED strips.

Guess it's worth a shot.
7800-2690-4877

Town is not very good I just feel bad for the dream suite person that no-one ever "dreams" of the town.

Nice villagers. Your house is a mess!

Hello fellow Crossing GAFers. Hope all is well. Hopefully someone can assist me.

I have a digital copy of New Leaf and my digital save file on a 3DS XL. I would like to do the following: Move my digital save file to another 3DS XL without doing a System Transfer (even if I have to buy another digital copy of New Leaf)

Is there ANY way to do this? I've invested many hours (over 400) in this save file, and I've heard of people having their data corrupted while doing a System Transfer, even when following Nintendo's recommendations to the T. I don't want to risk this. I've also heard of a trick to 'duplicate' a save file for the same town, but it appears to work only for the same 3DS system.

Any help would...help :) Thanks in advance!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
There are also masks from Able's and optionally you can get the Witch's hat and gown from Gracie's.

Sordid

Took a break for a week and come back to find Gaston has moved out :( is this going to happen every time? It happened last time I didn't play for a couple of days too, I switched it on to find Chester all boxed up. It's been ages since I've played Wild World but I can't remember people leaving this frequently.

If all of my residents are going to leave if I don't switch it on everyday I might just quit, after 331 hours I have things the way I want them and don't need to play it every day :/

Linius

Took a break for a week and come back to find Gaston has moved out :( is this going to happen every time? It happened last time I didn't play for a couple of days too, I switched it on to find Chester all boxed up. It's been ages since I've played Wild World but I can't remember people leaving this frequently.

If all of my residents are going to leave if I don't switch it on everyday I might just quit, after 331 hours I have things the way I want them and don't need to play it every day :/

Yeah, it's gueranteed that every five days some villagers will ask for a move. If you don't visit your town at least once every few days it's likely some villager will leave. Very annoying.

Got my Emporium! Gracie's a rip-off merchant. This will probably be the last week I play every day with Pokemon on the horizon. Man, when am I getting my 200 hours badge :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom