• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is technically the Gamecube one, but I laughed and thought I'd show it.
tumblr_mu751wnfch1s6jaw2o1_500.jpg

Shameless plug:

This is the list of stuff I still need for completing my catalogue (about 130 items) :)

Tops
arctic-camo shirt
black letter jacket
blue argyle tank
blue ringmaster coat
blue-check shirt
bubble-gum shirt
comfy sweater
cool tank
coral tank
coral tee
cow tee
cyan argyle tank
dragon jacket
earthy knit shirt
festivale tank
fiendish shirt
giraffe tank
giraffe tee
grape tank
gray parka
green-stripe tank
green-zap suit
groovy tank
groovy tee
gumdrop tee
hot spring tee
jester tank
ladybug tank
leopard tank
matador's jacket
mod shirt
mvp shirt
optical shirt
peachy tank
peachy tee
picnic shirt
pink argyle tank
pink argyle tee
pink tank
pulse shirt
racer 6 tee
red argyle shirt
red down jacket
red gym tee
red ringmaster coat
reggae tee
relay tank
rose-sky tee
scale-print tee
sharp outfit
striking outfit
tacky sweater
tiger jacket
tiger tee
tulip tee
twinkle tank
uncommon shirt
vegetarian tee
waistcoast
w atermelon tee
white tuxedo jacket
winter sweater
zebra tank

Bottoms
brown plaid shorts
dapper skirt
dark polka skirt
denim skirt
desert-camo pants
dogtooth pants
festivale pants
giraffe pants
gray sweatpants
hot spring skirt
jester pants
matador's pants
new spring skirt
patched pants
picnic skirt
pink argyle skirt
pink sweatpants
rainbow plaid shorts
red warm-up pants
white formal pants
worn-out jeans
zebra pants

Dresses
black-velvet dress
blossoming dress
citrus gingham dress
dapper dress
dreamy tank dress
festival tank dress
festive dress
floral knit dress
gaudy dress
gumdrop dress
lime dress
lovely dress
plum coat
ribbon dress
silk bloom dress
tan dogtooth dress
tartan-plaid outfit
vogue dress
yellow dotted dress

H ats
bandana
coin headpiece
festivale accessory
flamenco hat
floppy hat
green-pumpkin head
light-blue cap
pumpkin head
purple-pumpkin head
red cap
red-horned hat
red-pumpkin head
scholar's hat
school cap
small silk hat
snowman head
tam-o'-shanter
white school cap

Gyroids
mega sproid
mini echoid
mini fizzoid
mini lullaboid
mini plinkoid
mini quazoid
rhythmoid
tall clankoid
tall nebuloid
tall quazoid
tall timpanoid

Just cataloging is fine for me.

Annabelle's moving on the 10th, if anyone wants her. She's a good villager, but I'm itching for new blood in the town, and her house is in the way anyways.

Come on Canberra, all the cool kids are moving! So you know what to do.

GET+THE+FUCK+OUT_1e811a_4212063.gif

Linius

Annabelle's moving on the 10th, if anyone wants her. She's a good villager, but I'm itching for new blood in the town, and her house is in the way anyways.

Come on Canberra, all the cool kids are moving! So you know what to do.

GET+THE+FUCK+OUT_1e811a_4212063.gif

I say that to Simon all the time. But he doesn't care about what I want I guess.

Linius

Apologies for the late reply, i'm currently typing up some work.

If we can do it any time after the next hour, i'm up for that.

I'm going to have dinner now and will leave the house after. So maybe if you're up around midnight or somewhere after that? Otherwise some time tomorrow.

Anustart

Yay, Shampoodles should be opening soon, probably tomorrow, Nooklings should upgrade day after tomorrow, club LOL opens in a day or two as well, big things poppin' in my village.

Edit: Also been working on the logistics for the Dress cataloging event. Trying to track down some ones we're missing, then seeing about splitting up the ordering between as many people as possible so as to not burden anyone. If anyone is interested in hosting during the event let me know so we have some options. PM me that you are willing to do it!

Trying to get it where eventually we can all have some baller ass catalogs that are filled to the brim.

If anyone has these dresses, let me know! I need them!

vogue dress
star tank dress
silk bloom dress
plum coat
palatial tank dress
natty dress
lime dress
gumdrop dress
gaudy dress
festive dress
festivale tank dress
dapper dress

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm going to be having meteor showers tonight if anybody wanted to pop in. I'll probably be home from about 8-10:30 EST, then going out to see a movie, but don't mind opening back up when I get back.

palatial tank dress

Ordered this one for you. :)

---

Cleaned off a bunch of people on my FC this morning; most one timer AC people that nip selling and whatnot was involved. If I've interacted with you pretty regularly on here, I likely kept you unless I completely forgot your name versus your GAF handle. Went from 90 to 40 though. I'm ready for Pokémon now.

Coldsnap

I'm going to be having meteor showers tonight if anybody wanted to pop in. I'll probably be home from about 8-10:30 EST, then going out to see a movie, but don't mind opening back up when I get back.

Wtf just googled meteor shower in this game. Didn't even know you could wish upon one, there's so much in this game it's insane. I should be around at 8EST.

Anustart

---

Cleaned off a bunch of people on my FC this morning; most one timer AC people that nip selling and whatnot was involved. If I've interacted with you pretty regularly on here, I likely kept you unless I completely forgot your name versus your GAF handle. Went from 90 to 40 though. I'm ready for Pokémon now.

Thank you!!

Niraj

---

I always feel bad for deleting people, even though most of the time when I delete them, they probably wouldn't have noticed anyway :(

Wtf just googled meteor shower in this game. Didn't even know you could wish upon one, there's so much in this game it's insane. I should be around at 8EST.

I'll probably just open up around then. Might be afk.

Also got the gold shopping badge today. Was hoping it was the gold catalog badge though :/

Yay, Shampoodles should be opening soon, probably tomorrow, Nooklings should upgrade day after tomorrow, club LOL opens in a day or two as well, big things poppin' in my village.

Edit: Also been working on the logistics for the Dress cataloging event. Trying to track down some ones we're missing, then seeing about splitting up the ordering between as many people as possible so as to not burden anyone. If anyone is interested in hosting during the event let me know so we have some options. PM me that you are willing to do it!

Trying to get it where eventually we can all have some baller ass catalogs that are filled to the brim.

vogue dress
star tank dress
silk bloom dress
plum coat
palatial tank dress
natty dress
lime dress
gumdrop dress
gaudy dress
festive dress
festivale tank dress
dapper dress

Ordered star tank dress and natty dress. I will have them tomorrow. Other dresses I don't have either. :(

18-Volt

Does anyone of you guys have spare Dinosaur Tracks? Only one fossil left to complete the collection, that's it and I don't think I have enough luck to find one.

I always feel bad for deleting people, even though most of the time when I delete them, they probably wouldn't have noticed anyway :(

Yeah, I try to look at it as nothing personal - especially people on here. With as much swapping of codes and whatnot... 100 people gets used up really quick. I just feel bad when I realize I deleted someone I really didn't want to - but at least it's easy enough to add back.

Niraj

Yeah, I try to look at it as nothing personal - especially people on here. With as much swapping of codes and whatnot... 100 people gets used up really quick. I just feel bad when I realize I deleted someone I really didn't want to - but at least it's easy enough to add back.

Yeah, true enough. The worst I felt was when I apparently deleted Koren twice :/ at least I'll probably never delete him again I guess :p

I haven't deleted people of GAF I think, but some I'm thinking they aren't playing AC anymore, so maybe I will delete them... :( But I have to look carefully I don't delete people that still play...

Niraj

I haven't deleted people of GAF I think, but some I'm thinking they aren't playing AC anymore, so maybe I will delete them... :( But I have to look carefully I don't delete people that still play...

That's basically what I would do. If I don't see the "last online: x hours/days ago" thing I would delete them, or if it was something like 6+ days. I know you can hide that, but it's easy to tell when somebody isn't doing that.

Anybody available for me to get signatures?

Anustart

That's basically what I would do. If I don't see the "last online: x hours/days ago" thing I would delete them, or if it was something like 6+ days. I know you can hide that, but it's easy to tell when somebody isn't doing that.

Anybody available for me to get signatures?

Come on over for some sigs.

bluepolicebox actually let me into her town, thank you though. I still need to add you so I'll do that when I get back.

Is she still available? She ordered some dresses for me, but I haven't seen her on GAF yet today...

Edit:

I have those items in for you to catalog but I dropped down to 9 yesterday. I'm filling the vacancy today so if you're free sometime tomorrow or the day after, you're welcome to stop by.

Yeah, sure, no problem. Thank you. Was just asking, because I didn't want you to think you ordered stuff for nothing. Tomorrow or the day after is good for me. :)

Zero_IYAD

Ummm, so how do we apply the fertilizer?!
Also anyone has an extra silver axe or two? I should start making tree trunks to get some mushroom furniture -is it the right month to get the Mushroom Series anyway?-

why haven't i gotten gracie yet? I've had the game since launch :(

There's a minimum spending requirement of 70,000 plus you need to have played a certain amount of time. I'm not sure if that calculates days since you started your town or days you've actually played (in the event that you've missed some).

There's a minimum spending requirement of 70,000 plus you need to have played a certain amount of time. I'm not sure if that calculates days since you started your town or days you've actually played (in the event that you've missed some).
Spend 70000 where? If it's the able sisters I already have probably more than that

So, I have premium perfect oranges today, as well as a kappa cap on my island. If anyone is interested, let me know. (Giant Dragonfly tour today! At 20 medals a pop, I'm racking up!)

Mecca

why haven't i gotten gracie yet? I've had the game since launch :(

I've been buying all the stuff in Nooks daily and I've definitely spent more than 200 hours playing the game and Gracie only started showing up for me about two weeks ago. I have one more fashion check left. I think it's totally random when she shows up once you've met the requirement.

Niraj

I've been buying all the stuff in Nooks daily and I've definitely spent more than 200 hours playing the game and Gracie only started showing up for me about two weeks ago. I have one more fashion check left. I think it's totally random when she shows up once you've met the requirement.

Yeah I think it's just random. Linius has only gotten her once, only twice here. I've pretty much given up on getting the emporium :/ Just seems like I keep losing the coinflip(s) in getting her to show up.

Niraj

K guys, gonna leave my gates open. Leaving a bit earlier than I thought, so I'll only be open like 40 min :/ sorry about that. But if you want to make a wish, feel free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom