• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigyoku

I still need the following Nintendo items: Fire flower, Starman, ? block, Arwing, Virtual Boy,

Also I need the Parasaur Skull and Tail as my last two fossils.

My FC: 1590-4853-2171

I dug up an extra skull this morning. Was gonna have an alt sell it, but can happily give it to you!

I gotta shower and run an errand, but I'll also check and see if I have any of those Nintendo items, I have a BUNCH just sitting around and am loath to sell them...

I dug up an extra skull this morning. Was gonna have an alt sell it, but can happily give it to you!

I gotta shower and run an errand, but I'll also check and see if I have any of those Nintendo items, I have a BUNCH just sitting around and am loath to sell them...

Alright then, I've added you and we can do this whenever you want. Tell me when you're ready.

Fewr

I haven't been able to find two of my fossils for a couple of weeks. Any tips?
I've looked behind bushes, trees and buildings, and I can't think of any other place that might hide them.

Leeness

I think I saw someone mention they wanted Beardo? My detective-bear-buddy has decided it is time to move on and his moving date is the 10th.

Also had Fauna just move in. She's so cute :)

Current Burrow Halloween costume progress: 4/10. Lolly the leopard, Bruce the skeleton, Bunnie the flight attendant, and Whitney the mummy (with bonus werewolf hood displayed in her house) are all looking pretty festive while the others drag their feet, hooves, paws, etc..

I'm back. :D

Still around? Ragewatching a football game but I could open my gate for you to catalog that stuff.

Current Burrow Halloween costume progress: 4/10. Lolly the leopard, Bruce the skeleton, Bunnie the flight attendant, and Whitney the mummy (with bonus werewolf hood displayed in her house) are all looking pretty festive while the others drag their feet, hooves, paws, etc..

Still around? Ragewatching a football game but I could open my gate for you to catalog that stuff.

Yes, yes, sorry, was watching tv. :(

Yay, the cataloging is going well. Less then 90 items left. :D

This is what I still need (don't mind the NYR DLC, this is just a copy past of my checklist)

Tops
blue argyle tank
blue ringmaster coat
coral tank
coral tee
cow tee
cyan argyle tank
dragon jacket
giraffe tank
giraffe tee
green-stripe tank
groovy tank
gumdrop tee
jester tank
ladybug tank
leopard tank
matador's jacket
mod shirt
mvp shirt
peachy tee
picnic shirt
pink argyle tank
pink argyle tee
pink tank
pulse shirt
red argyle shirt
red down jacket
red gym tee
red ringmaster coat
reggae tee
relay tank
sharp outfit
tacky sweater
tiger jacket
tiger tee
twinkle tank
uncommon shirt
vegetarian tee
waistcoast
w atermelon tee
white tuxedo jacket
winter sweater
zebra tank

Bottoms
dapper skirt
dark polka skirt
desert-camo pants
dogtooth pants
festivale pants
giraffe pants
gray sweatpants
hot spring skirt
jester pants
matador's pants
new spring skirt
patched pants
pink argyle skirt
rainbow plaid shorts
red warm-up pants
white formal pants
worn-out jeans
zebra pants

Dresses
dapper dress
festival tank dress
festive dress
floral knit dress
gumdrop dress
lime dress
plum coat
yellow dotted dress

H ats
bandana
coin headpiece
festivale accessory
flamenco hat
floppy hat
green-pumpkin head
light-blue cap
pumpkin head
purple-pumpkin head
red cap
red-horned hat
red-pumpkin head
scholar's hat
school cap
small silk hat
tam-o'-shanter
white school cap

Gyroids
mega sproid
tall clankoid
tall quazoid

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Can't find those 8 dresses anywhere. Time travelers, where are you?!!?

Already bored with the game is where they are!

You're probably better off forgetting them and just dealing with the ones we can get :p

Can't find those 8 dresses anywhere. Time travelers, where are you?!!?

This is the wrong place to look for time travelers. Most who do it here do so on the side and I don't touch the winter season to avoid spoilers. You've already collected more than I have and I've been playing since launch.

Are bagworms (that's what they're called right?) rare or something? I'm having a hell of a time finding one.

Took me awhile too. I shook most of the fruit off my trees, did a lap around town, then saved and continued to reset everything. I think it took several laps but eventually one popped up.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Some shit about them being only available after 5pm in October too people were saying, so if you're on the west coast, that could be why.

I've got a meteor shower tonight. If you're on my friend list, come on in!

If you're not, and you want a wish, I'll check here periodically and add you when I can.

Anyone know if these 4 are orderable:

Trench Coat
Yellow Dotted Dress
Festive Dress
Festive Tree

First two aren't since they're Gracie. The second two should be. They're seasonal but they're from Ables'.

Edit: Correction. The first two and the last one are Gracie. The third one can be ordered.

Frogstep

Oh right. I never grabbed that sushi platter you ordered for me, Niraj. Whenever you're free I can stop by, just let me know pal.

Chopper

I appear to have hit my PWP limit, which not only took me by surprise, but is FUCKING BULLSHIT!

I had plans for at least two more, not least of all the awesome Totem Pole for which I have just raised the funds.

The 30 figure appears to include my original bridge, which is particularly shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom