• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anustart

Okay, Here's the final list of dresses I'll need ordered from me: (Looking at Niraj, Bluepolicebox and anyone else for the dresses they don't have)

Black Velvet
Blue Dotted Dress
Blue Party Dress
Butterfly Dress
Caveman Tank Dress
Citrus Gingham Dress
Dapper Dress
Dogtooth
Dollhouse Dress
Dreamy Tank Dress

Festive Dress
Festive Tree Dress
Floral Knit
Gaudy Dress

Gumdrop Dress
Lime Dress
Maid Dress
Muumuu <--- This one is from the island and thus unorderable? Would be nice to catalog
Pink Lace-Up Dress
Pink Party Dress

Plum Coat
Sweater Dress
Tan Dogtooth Dress
Tartan-Plaid Outfit

Trench Coat
Yellow Dotted Dress

Okay, Here's the final list of dresses I'll need ordered from me: (Looking at Niraj, Bluepolicebox and anyone else for the dresses they don't have)

Black Velvet
Blue Dotted Dress
Blue Party Dress
Butterfly Dress
Citrus Gingham Dress
Dogtooth
Dollhouse Dress
Dreamy Tank Dress
Floral Knit
Gaudy Dress
Maid Dress
Pink Lace-Up Dress
Pink Party Dress
Sweater Dress
Tan Dogtooth Dress
Tartan-Plaid Outfit

I have these cataloged or in storage though a bunch of them are Gracie and therefore can't be ordered. I could lend them provided they're returned. :)

Some of the others I either haven't come across or are simply out of season so I don't have access to them yet.

Anustart

I have these cataloged or in storage though a bunch of them are Gracie and therefore can't be ordered. I could lend them provided they're returned. :)

Some of the others I either haven't come across or are simply out of season so I don't have access to them yet.

Yep! I can return em!

Now I only need:

Caveman Tank Dress
Dapper Dress
Festive Dress
Festive Tree Dress
Gumdrop Dress
Lime Dress
Muumuu <--- This one is from the island and thus unorderable? Would be nice to catalog
Plum Coat
Trench Coat
Yellow Dotted Dress

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Closing for now. Be back around 1 est. Let me know if you want to pop in, otherwise I'll prob just play smt iv instead :p

Wolfe

I know this is kind of last minute but Tammy is in boxes if anyone would like to pick her up, obviously only going to be available for a few hours but figured it was worth a shot.

SuperSah

Banned
So Poppy sends me a letter saying "I saw this around my house and thought you could use it. It's in pretty good shape after much use!"

...gives me a mens toilet. I cried with laughter.

Black Velvet
Blue Dotted Dress
Blue Party Dress
Butterfly Dress
Caveman Tank Dress
Citrus Gingham Dress
Dapper Dress
Dogtooth
Dollhouse Dress
Dreamy Tank Dress

Festive Dress
Festive Tree Dress
Floral Knit
Gaudy Dress

Gumdrop Dress
Lime Dress
Maid Dress
Pink Lace-Up Dress
Pink Party Dress

Plum Coat
Sweater Dress
Tan Dogtooth Dress
Tartan-Plaid Outfit

Trench Coat
Yellow Dotted Dress

Also ordered caveman tank dress...

Westraid

Muumuu <--- This one is from the island and thus unorderable?
I have the Muumuu dress for you to catalog. :)

Does anyone have the silver axe for sale on their island?
I need to chop down four trees but in the past week I've had no luck.

Linius

That's basically what I would do. If I don't see the "last online: x hours/days ago" thing I would delete them, or if it was something like 6+ days. I know you can hide that, but it's easy to tell when somebody isn't doing that.

Anybody available for me to get signatures?

Yeah, that's a tricky one. I never play online unless I know someone wants to come over or I want to visit someone :p

Anyways, Sah if you want to hop over for those axes let me know. When I got home last night I wasn't in proper shape to start up the 3DS.

Roto13

The Item du Jour at my Re-Tail is Perfect Peaches if anyone wants to get in on that. Peaches aren't my native fruit. No Bell Boom, though.

Going to Disney today... hoping to StreetPass some snazzy houses while I'm there. I updated my dream so that was current too. Town is kind of a mess at the moment... still in the process of figuring out what I want to do to it next but I have some fun stuff... like the cube that loves black and blue flowers, and my new campsite that has another character for the sake of never upgrading the tent so the animal visitors are not forever alone in their camping experience.

Still stoked about finally being able to put my police station in. Taken too damn long.

The Item du Jour at my Re-Tail is Perfect Peaches if anyone wants to get in on that.

I've been sitting on my perfect oranges waiting for a moment like that to pop up. If anyone spots that, please let me know. I'm also still looking for a stack of perfect cherries. I'll trade a stack of oranges or pay you for 'um.

braves01

Banned
Going to Disney today... hoping to StreetPass some snazzy houses while I'm there. I updated my dream so that was current too. Town is kind of a mess at the moment... still in the process of figuring out what I want to do to it next but I have some fun stuff... like the cube that loves black and blue flowers, and my new campsite that has another character for the sake of never upgrading the tent so the animal visitors are not forever alone in their camping experience.

Still stoked about finally being able to put my police station in. Taken too damn long.

I've been sitting on my perfect oranges waiting for a moment like that to pop up. If anyone spots that, please let me know. I'm also still looking for a stack of perfect cherries. I'll trade a stack of oranges or pay you for 'um.

Holy crap, you are in luck. Read your post, checked, and perfect oranges at premium at my retail. My native is apple too btw.

Holy crap, you are in luck. Read your post, checked, and perfect oranges at premium at my retail. My native is apple too btw.

I wouldn't be able to pop by till later this evening though (I'm PST). Almost out the door. :/ I can send you a message later though and if you're still able to have people over, I'd be mighty grateful. I'm still grateful for mentioning it too. :)

Roto13

I wouldn't be able to pop by till later this evening though (I'm PST). Almost out the door. :/ I can send you a message later though and if you're still able to have people over, I'd be mighty grateful. I'm still grateful for mentioning it too. :)

I can probably hook you up with some Perfect Cherries later, too.

braves01

Banned

Okay, I'll keep an eye out for your message.

Anyone have any pears? I want some pear trees for my town.

Yeah I've got some you can come get. My FC is in my profile.

The Item du Jour at my Re-Tail is Perfect Peaches if anyone wants to get in on that. Peaches aren't my native fruit. No Bell Boom, though.

And it isn't native? :) Am interested, but have to harvest them first.

Also don't have you in my friend list, cause you were full last time. :(

@ KMD the two dresses I ordered are here.

Chopper

Ooh. Yes please. You gonna be available in about an hour?

Edit: Why doesn't my alt have a yellow "friend" tab?

SuperSah

Banned
Yeah, that's a tricky one. I never play online unless I know someone wants to come over or I want to visit someone :p

Anyways, Sah if you want to hop over for those axes let me know. When I got home last night I wasn't in proper shape to start up the 3DS.

Ready when you are.

Chopper

Oh, that wasn't you who showed up earlier? :p Sorry. Someone came and left and then resetti'd. My town is Figaro. I'll reopen the gates now.
That was me man. Or at least, my alt. I tried rushing it before I had to leave the house, and ended up with Resetti. Sorry. I'll try again later if you're leaving your gate open for a bit.

Roto13

That was me man. Or at least, my alt. I tried rushing it before I had to leave the house, and ended up with Resetti. Sorry. I'll try again later if you're leaving your gate open for a bit.

Oh, ok. Yeah, I'll be around. We're besties anyway, right? If my gate is closed and I'm online, you can send me a message.

Okay gaf, I need to clear out my lockers to make space and I've got a bunch of duplicate items to give away (mostly fortune cookie items):

Robust Statue [Discobolus]

mega percoloid
mega timpanoid

Coin (x2)
1-Up Mushroom (x2)
Metroid (x2)
Peach's parasol
Majora's Mask
big bro's moustache (x2)
Pipe (x2)
Triple Red Shells (x2)
Varia Suit Pants (x2)
Wii Balance Board
block floor
hero's cap (x2)
hero's clothes (x2)
hero's pants
S.S. Dolphin (x3)
Samus mask (x2)
Fi mask
Pikmin
Block
Bill Blaster

I still need the following Nintendo items: Fire flower, Starman, ? block, Arwing, Virtual Boy,

Also I need the Parasaur Skull and Tail as my last two fossils.

If anyone has an extra one of those (or extra artwork or gyroids, since I still need too many of those to list), it'd be appreciated but not necessary. You can either PM me or respond here. I'll be available most of today. Whatever I have left over I'm selling late Tuesday/Wednesday morning.

My FC: 1590-4853-2171

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
8 Dresses before we'll have a full catalog of them ready for a cataloging event!

Ready when you are.

I'm guessing most of the ones you're missing are either winter or spring items, so getting them might be a little difficult unless somebody is time traveling.

Edit: Huzzah! Gold catalog badge :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom