• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mub75xDMYB1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Help me you fool! Do you not see these bees? Either help or give me a badge for being stung by bees everyday! D:

They're very polite not to interrupt your conversation before beating your ass down. Damn hornets.

braves01

Banned
Meteor shower in my town. I'll open up the gates but imma be away for a while so just assume I'd have said hello and not completely ignored you. ;-)

Wolfe

Wendy, move out of my town already! Take Merugue (can't be bothered to check if that's spelled right) with you too, damn bums.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Wendy, move out of my town already! Take Merengue (can't be bothered to check if that's spelled right) with you too, damn bums.

Fixed, and you're going to make some people here mad ;) she's popular.

Rhinos and sheep both suck though.

PS. Start SMT IV yet? Or anything else?

Wolfe

Haha yeah I just am not a fan of strawberry shortcake themed rhinos I guess :p

SMT is actually in my 3DS right now as I keep meaning to start it, been playing a bit of Star Wars pin ball though as I finally figured out why it kept crashing on me (when the game is connected to the net unfortunately). My friend might be giving me his copy of Luigi's Mansion soon here too as he isn't that interested in it I guess, been wanting to play that for a while now.

Mekere

Damn, damn, damn. I was careless. Annalise was apparently all packed up yesterday and thus left today. So now she is in the limbo with all her custom furniture :( And now I'm a bit worried about getting a street pass villager...

Why was I so careless! *cries*

Niraj

Haha yeah I just am not a fan of strawberry shortcake themed rhinos I guess :p

SMT is actually in my 3DS right now as I keep meaning to start it, been playing a bit of Star Wars pin ball though as I finally figured out why it kept crashing on me (when the game is connected to the net unfortunately). My friend might be giving me his copy of Luigi's Mansion soon here too as he isn't that interested in it I guess, been wanting to play that for a while now.

Sweet. Let me know if you want to get a multi game going if you do pick up LM

Damn, damn, damn. I was careless. Annalise was apparently all packed up yesterday and thus left today. So now she is in the limbo with all her custom furniture :( And now I'm a bit worried about getting a street pass villager...

Why was I so careless! *cries*

Aw man, sorry to hear :( hope you end up getting somebody you like at least

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Can you build a PWP next to already grown bushes to trick the game?

If no one knows I can always experiment later in my game.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think it just automatically takes out the bushes it needs for that invisible force field around the PWP.

Bushes are removed, I tried :/
Oh bugger. Guess it's back to the drawing board.

Well it was only a couple of street lamps and the windmill I had planned to neighbour bushes so no big loss.

Got too many bushes in storage so I need to plant some asap because I'm running out of space.

Thanks to some crazy shenanigans, I have around 10 Saharah items and 10 art pieces going spare.

Anyone interested in grabbing some for free later? (I need to check with my sister if she needs any art pieces first.)

Chopper

Thanks to some crazy shenanigans, I have around 10 Saharah items and 10 art pieces going spare.

Anyone interested in grabbing some for free later? (I need to check with my sister if she needs any art pieces first.)
I've always got my eye open for Sahara items!

I'll have those songs for you in a couple of hours too.

Mecca

I had a villager move out which left me with 8. I've been missing a peppy since Cookie moved out in August. One day Winnie suddenly moved in by-passing the campsite. I thought 8 was enough for that not to happen? I can only assume the game didn't like that I didn't have a peppy villager so they forced one on me. I haven't street passed anyone lately and I don't play online so that wouldn't be the source.

I'm at maximum friendship (I have their pictures) with all my villagers, except the new ones, and I've had two villagers in the last two days say they are moving and then change their mind when I say they can leave. That has never happened before. One was my only lazy and the other my only jock so I guess I need to have all personality types in my village or they won't leave? The last 3 that moved out left on the first request.

Now with Winnie moving to town, I have 9 so there shouldn't be a problem with someone moving out. I don't hate them so I don't mind if they stick around it's just odd that they want to stay and even more odd that I would get two requests within two days.

I've always got my eye open for Sahara items!

I'll have those songs for you in a couple of hours too.

Cool.

Since two items are still waiting in the post, I took the liberty of ordering 6 more.

Exercise Bike
Checkout Counter
Hamster Cage
Director's Chair
Vaulting Horse
Fire Hydrant

I had a villager move out which left me with 8...

Nah, the game will always force a random villager on you to keep you at 9—usually 3 or so days after the previous ninth has left. And, you're right, it will generally try to give you a personality you might be lacking. The tenth and final spot is the one that's reserved for an invitation (campsite or from another town), StreetPass, or wifi straggler.

No, you don't need to have all the personality types in your town for someone to leave. There are actually towns out there that are all one personality. Move out requests are almost always completely random. As is a villager changing their mind on the spot. It doesn't have anything to do with your friendship level. The game just flipped a coin on you. If you really want a particular villager out, you can reset (quit without saving) and the same villager will ping you again about moving. They can also change their mind in the days leading up to their moving date. Resetting works there too.

And, yes, as long as you have at least nine villagers, someone will ask to move out every 2-4 days.

Mecca

Thank you, bluepolicebox for answering my questions. It all makes more sense now. :) I guess I had less control over who moves in and out than I thought. lol

Seigyoku

Nah, the game will always force a random villager on you to keep you at 9—usually 3 or so days after the previous ninth has left. And, you're right, it will generally try to give you a personality you might be lacking. The tenth and final spot is the one that's reserved for an invitation (campsite or from another town), StreetPass, or wifi straggler.

Note that I lack an Uchi and have a Snooty, but the game randomly gave me Friga... Yeah...

So after WEEKS I seem to have picked up a Streetpass villager... Cranston.

A Lazy? REALLY?! I already have the popular Lucky and the adorable Boomer. And still no Uchi or adorable duck...

So sorry Cranston, while it is nice you only took out a tree and some random violets, I hope your stay in Neskaya will be short.

Retail is buying perfect cherries at premium today and I'm a native peach. If anyone would like to come sell, they're welcome to.

Especially since I'm currently sitting at 99 visitors.

Note that I lack an Uchi and have a Snooty, but the game randomly gave me Friga... Yeah...

Hence, "generally." And that doesn't apply to randoms you pick up from StreetPass/wifi. Turning those off when you're not at 10 is the only foolproof way of avoiding a straggler.

Niraj

A Lazy? REALLY?! I already have the popular Lucky and the adorable Boomer. And still no Uchi or adorable duck...

So sorry Cranston, while it is nice you only took out a tree and some random violets, I hope your stay in Neskaya will be short.

Hope Boomer is doing well :)

Retail is buying perfect cherries at premium today and I'm a native peach. If anyone would like to come sell, they're welcome to.

Especially since I'm currently sitting at 99 visitors.

Hence, "generally." And that doesn't apply to randoms you pick up from StreetPass/wifi. Turning those off when you're not at 10 is the only foolproof way of avoiding a straggler.

I don't have cherries, but I'll visit if you want

zigg

Hey hey, Katrina's in town. (I'm not available until later tonight though.)

Did we ever determine if remote Katrina visits counted toward the total?

Seigyoku

Oh I know it doesn't apply to stragglers lol. I'm just doing that sad laugh of "really, something I had two of?"

Mostly I'm really shocked it took so long to get anyone. I went to Disneyland just a bit ago, TONS of Streetpasses and nothing. LOL

Wolfe

I don't have a lot but if you're still around tonight after I get home from the gym I'd love to come by and unload my cherries.

Got these going FREE:

Moody painting
Quaint painting
Flowery painting
Proper painting
Graceful painting
Worthy painting (x2)

Bath tile
Sidewalk
Chessboard rug
Boxing ring mat
Ringside seating
Meadow vista
Western vista

Star bopper, Heart bopper, Green pinwheel, Axe, Bamboo x9 (x2), Paper scrap (failed petition), Mitten (lost item) [got one from weemadarthur and found one a few days later]

BTW, does anybody have any spare gold roses (or could convert my blacks into gold)? Also who needed holly and sweet olive shoots? I have 2 and 3 of each.

Just gonna go shopping for 30 mins or something.

Got these going spare:

Moody painting
Quaint painting
Flowery painting
Proper painting
Graceful painting
Worthy painting (x2)

Also who needed holly and sweet olive shoots? I have 2 and 3 of each.

Just gonna go shopping for 30 mins or something.
The bushes would be me. :) And I'll take whatever painting no one else needs as I need all of those IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom