• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Okay. If anyone is expecting a postal delivery in the next 3/4 hours, and has access to a Badge Hat, a Diver's Hood, a Kaffiyeh and a Nurse's Cap, pleeeeaaase let me know!

Wolfe

Okay. If anyone is expecting a postal delivery in the next 3/4 hours, and has access to a Badge Hat, a Diver's Hood, a Kaffiyeh and a Nurse's Cap, pleeeeaaase let me know!

There's actually a badge hat at my able sisters right now but I'm at work with no way to get online (I would use my phone as a hot spot but downgraded my data plan a while back).

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I can order all four of those for you. Will be here in a little over an hour.

Anustart

How many halloween masks are there? So far in 10 days the able sisters have only switched between 3 different ones :/ Ghost, Bug and Frankenstein...

Chopper

How many halloween masks are there? So far in 10 days the able sisters have only switched between 3 different ones :/ Ghost, Bug and Frankenstein...
There's a Mummy and a Werewolf too.

I have saved some bushes for you mate. You wanna come get them?

Oh yeah. And a Skeleton.

Okay, guys, I put some more research on my catalogue items and a lot are coming in the winter, so I shortened quite the list.

So the only stuff I miss of summer able's clothes:

groovy tank
pink tank
zebra tank
red cap

Would anybody have these to catalogue? Or can order them for me?

Also missing some summer gracies stuff:

coral tank
coral tee
cyan argyle tank
rainbow plaid shorts
floppy hat

If anybody would have those at hand, can I just catalogue them please?

Thanks.

Niraj

Okay, guys, I put some more research on my catalogue items and a lot are coming in the winter, so I shortened quite the list.

So the only stuff I miss of summer able's clothes:

groovy tank
pink tank
zebra tank
red cap

Would anybody have these to catalogue? Or can order them for me?

Also missing some summer gracies stuff:

coral tank
coral tee
cyan argyle tank
rainbow plaid shorts
floppy hat

If anybody would have those at hand, can I just catalogue them please?

Thanks.

I think I have a coral tee handy. I could order the red cap but I won't get it until tomorrow.

And Chopper, should have your stuff in, so let me know when you're available.

Anustart

Anyone have any of these fossils?

Stegosaurus Head
Styracosaurus torso
Styracosaurus Head
Iguanodone Torso
Pteranodon Torso (maybe head?)
Apatosaurus Head
Ankylosaurus Tail
Diplodocus Tail
Diplodocus Neck?

And whatever is to the right of the Fern Fossil and left of the Archaeopteryx?

Chopper

Anyone have any of these fossils?

Stegosaurus Head
Styracosaurus torso
Styracosaurus Head
Iguanodone Torso
Pteranodon Torso (maybe head?)
Apatosaurus Head
Ankylosaurus Tail
Diplodocus Tail
Diplodocus Neck?

And whatever is to the right of the Fern Fossil and left of the Archaeopteryx?
There are three fossils I haven't found today. If you can find them whilst you're here, they're yours.

Niraj

Chopper, I keep getting an error after I select your town. I'm just going to open my town.

The pink tank and zebra tank are both Gracie as well. I think they've been mislabeled in a couple places online. I could let you catalog those two as well as: coral tank, cyan argyle tank, and floppy hat. I'll pull them out of storage if you want to stop by tomorrow.

Oh! KMD... I still have that one dress for you. Let me know when you might want it. No biggie hanging out in my storage at the moment either.

Anustart

Cheers buddy.

Don't know why you were getting errors. It's been fine all evening. I've rebooted and my gate is open again if KMD wants to pop over.

Missed ya!

EDIT: Also, I'm going to give up on the 7 dresses I cannot get yet, so if I grab the dresses from policebox, I can host a catalog event next weekend to grab all dresses but 7 of em!

Frogstep

I'm glad the spooky set and the halloween hats/masks are orderable. Anyone know if the creepy stuff is as well? I'm going to guess no seeing as you get those from Jack himself.

Missed ya!

EDIT: Also, I'm going to give up on the 7 dresses I cannot get yet, so if I grab the dresses from policebox, I can host a catalog event next weekend to grab all dresses but 7 of em!

I could drop them off this weekend if you don't mind PMing me a full list of what I'm bringing. You did at one point and then mentioned a couple additional ones in the thread. Just want to make sure I get everything.

Niraj

Bilboquet, Cabana series, all the chess pieces, claw-foot tub, all the dharmas, executive toy, juicy-apple clock, juicy-apple tv, the Modern series, piggy bank, plate armor, polka-dot series, raccoon figurine, shogi piece, super toilet, and toilet can all be customized with gold ore. Might've missed a couple, but that's most of them.

Mekere

Kill me now :'( After Annalise sneaky departure, I have a new villager;

NewChicken1.jpg

Broffina, even her name is ugly. And another useless snooty character. Why, oh why :'(

Wolfe

I keep forgetting that I'm at 9 villagers again, hoping I don't snag some random through streetpass with the people at work since there's a ton that play there >_<. Rather get someone through the campsite or here.

Reminds me that Mitzi is moving out on sunday if anyone is interested, I like cats but I've got Ankha now and Punchy is still my most wanted :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Saharah was in town so I paid my 3000 as usual.

Got the cheese wall and sleek carpet. Pah, together their values don't even come to 3000. What a rip!

Mekere

Still disappointed by Broffina (seriously yuck) but getting ready for halloween anyway:

BWSReP8CYAAIpsC.jpg

Zombie design!

Front:
tumblr_mui0duHMXO1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

Back:
tumblr_mui0duHMXO1svfr8bo2_400.jpg

Left:
tumblr_mui0duHMXO1svfr8bo3_400.jpg

Right:
tumblr_mui0duHMXO1svfr8bo4_400.jpg

Linius

So far I managed to get my hands on: spooky bed, bookcase, clock, lamp, table, vanity and wall lamp. Six more pieces to go.

And I managed to get the bug, ghost, skeleton and werewolf masks. Now I only need monster and mummy.

And I've been doing a little reading on Halloween. And I now fully understand you have to scare villagers who are inside their house during Halloween (6pm till midnight) to get lollipops. Which you can exchange for Creepy furniture with Jack. But first I have to find out what masks actually scare the villagers I have, is there a list of that somewhere? And I don't really understand what I can do with candy. From what I understood Jack can give you creepy furniture for it, but the chances of that happening are so small that you don't want to waste your candy on it. What do I do with it? :p

But first I have to find out what masks actually scare the villagers I have, is there a list of that somewhere? And I don't really understand what I can do with candy. From what I understood Jack can give you creepy furniture for it, but the chances of that happening are so small that you don't want to waste your candy on it. What do I do with it? :p

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/halloween/

And we discussed how the Halloween stuff works on the bottom of the previous page if you want to take a look and see if that answers your questions or not.

Linius

Thanks! Completely missed that talk, my bad. And man that's complicated. Well I'm just going to supply all the masks for both me and my alt. Might even bring in an extra alt just for halloween. Make sure I leave all my tools and nice clothing somewhere safe and only wear candy and useless stuff on me to hoard trick items and the creepy set.

Also need to do some shark hoarding tonight. I suppose we'll do it the same way as with the bug tourneys where some of us keep their high score low so we can get all the different items of the fish set? That worked out fine at least.

October is such an exciting month in Animal Crossing :D

Halloween has so many rules that I'm getting anxiety already!

Yeah... either I'm gonna play and being like... oh, this sounded more complicated than it is or I'm gonna play and be like... fuck it... and just save the extra furniture and help complete a set for my best pal.

Also, just noticed you used Koo's screencap as your avatar. Love it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom