• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Speaking of unorderable, does anyone have a list/know all the unorderable DLC that's been released so far? I know:

Shaved Ice Lamp
Fedora Chair
Pumpkin Pie
Afternoon Tea Set

Anything else I need to be aware of?

Koomaster

Anyone know how big the no-build zone around Re-Tail is? Or if there's a guide for them for all buildings?
tumblr_munto7Bhe41swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Just the other day I built an alt's house right below Re-Tail. There is only a 1 space gap between the stones and the house.
You can also see Deidre's house in the background of that picture; between her house and Re-Tail there is a 2 space gap.

tumblr_muntwdM48t1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Beside my Town Hall I placed the Police Station and I think the closest I could get it was leaving a 2 space gap in between.
But the stones in front of the Town Hall, I was able to place bushes right next to them.

Mekere

Graham, I hate you so much... You were ready to move! Why did you changed your mind!

I admit that at first you were not so bad:
HNI_0030.JPG

A hamster, a little geekish, on the chubby side. You had a cool house even
HNI_0042.JPG

You showed me your hipster side, but still, it was not that bad:
HNI_0043.JPG
HNI_0014.JPG

You had some cool and art-y suggestions for the town (a bit expensive though) even if the way you requested them was a little... harsh
HNI_0076.JPG
HNI_0095.JPG

HNI_0100.JPG
HNI_0054.JPG

Maybe I should have worried when you started to be friend with my favorite stalker: Cube.
HNI_0048.JPG

And it went downhill from there...
At first, it was.. ok I guess.
HNI_0009.JPG

You tried to show me your romantic side
HNI_0001.JPG
HNI_0054.JPG

But I realized you were a two timer:
HNI_0056.JPG
HNI_0023.JPG

Then you became openly creepy...
HNI_0007.JPG
HNI_0078.JPG
HNI_0013.JPG
HNI_0080.JPG

And made weird proposals after weird proposals
HNI_0081.JPG
HNI_0084.JPG

And so on.. I will spare you the letters, they are really creepy. I want you to leave! LEAVE!

Mekere

Poor graham?! I'm the one being harassed here! Always a little creepy comment, stalking me, walking all around my house at any hour (and destroying the grass at the same time), not only that, but he never shared his sloppy sofa nor his sloppy stereo! Useless creepy hamster >_<

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Poor graham?! I'm the one being harassed here! Always a little creepy comment, stalking me, walking all around my house at any hour (and destroying the grass at the same time), not only that, but he never shared his sloppy sofa nor his sloppy stereo! Useless creepy hamster >_<

The truth finally comes out. He's just trying to explore his confusing little hamster feelings, and you just wanted to string him along until you could take his most prized possessions. I'm very disappointed in you.

Wolfe

Are you a 3D user? Did you upgrade from OG? If yes to both, did you find the 3D awful on the XL?

The 3D is no better or worse on the XL, you just have to get used to the less crisp looking screen due to the larger pixels. Think of a Game Boy Micro vs the Advance SP. Also the screen is so fucking huge you'll love it.

Niraj

The 3D is no better or worse on the XL, you just have to get used to the less crisp looking screen due to the larger pixels. Think of a Game Boy Micro vs the Advance SP. Also the screen is so fucking huge you'll love it.

You free right now? I can give you those aviators if you are.

Koomaster

Been working on a detective agency for my town...

tumblr_muo0wgz76I1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_muo0xlopmM1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

What better inspiration than Who Framed Roger Rabbit? :D

Still have to work with the furniture; and expand the house. I also want the trenchcoat but I will have to wait till Gracie stocks it during the winter.

That looks amazing, Koo!

---

So my weekend involved a little bit of the fish tourney but I was incredibly turned off when I got first place and was handed a striped couch. Screw that. So I went back to playing Pokémon (special thanks to all the O-Powers I've been gettinig from you guys).

Had my first bust turnip week. Bought for 107 and couldn't figure out a good time to sell so I ended up selling Saturday afternoon for 53 each. I had declining days all week. Sucked. Still bought turnips this week though.

Sometime after 10 a.m. pst I'm gonna open my town for the whole Explorer's Day deal. I'll be working but if you need the ship and wanna pop by, feel free. I might be afk though.

Linius

Gonna check if I have you :)

Btw, do I need to have AC in my 3DS to get new streetpass houses in my showcase? I just realized that this is the first time since release that I'm playing something else on my 3DS :p

EDIT

Gonna assume you're T-Money from The Grid. I remember visiting that town way back.

Wolfe

Mission accomplished! Thanks again Niraj I'm gonna wear the shit out if these things :p

And no you don't need it in your system Linius, it'll show you how many street passes you've accumulated for each game in the notifications area.

Edit: btw the model ship is pretty rad, goes well with the world map from Katie.

Niraj

Mission accomplished! Thanks again Niraj I'm gonna wear the shit out if these things :p

And no you don't need it in your system Linius, it'll show you how many street passes you've accumulated for each game in the notifications area.

Edit: btw the model ship is pretty rad, goes well with the world map from Katie.

No problem man. And yeah, I think I might put the model in my pirate basement.

Niraj

Shit, I forgot to go see K.K. last Saturday night. Does that mean I miss out on K.K. Birthday?

If that is the case, it's orderable, so you can get it from somebody else.

Happy birthday btw.

Edit: and to Spindashing too, if he ever sees this.

Salsa

Are you a 3D user? Did you upgrade from OG? If yes to both, did you find the 3D awful on the XL?

I own a blue XL (gonna sell it now) and been playing on that for almost a year now. Got the black cause I hated the blue color (and by selling this one I almost spent no money). Before that I played with a friends OG one and honestly it was kinda the same, 3D-wise

XL is much better in every other way, tho.

been really slacking on AC btw. Still at 130 hours. Pokemon aint gonna help but I need to get back soon.

Linius

Good to know Wolfe. Turns out I have three new houses in my showcase. I guess that makes my total amount of New Leaf streetpasses five now. When do you get the bronze badge?

EDIT

All three houses had a room stuffed with partial Halloween sets :p

EDIT 2

Added the Rice-Plant Bed to the OP. Completely slipped my mind that there was a new monthly DLC as always. Just picked mine up.

Elija2

If that is the case, it's orderable, so you can get it from somebody else.

Happy birthday btw.

Edit: and to Spindashing too, if he ever sees this.

Ah, you're right. I just checked and it's actually in my catalog and able to be ordered. It's weird because I recall catalogging it in Linius' town before but it didn't show up in my catalog until now so I assumed that it couldn't be ordered. I guess it'll only show up after your birthday so you can't cheat and get it early.

Also, thanks!

This ain't supposed to be a jab, but you can get a good number of hits by going to conventions, gaming events or local meet ups.

I'm in the UK and I have the silver StreetPass badge. I know RPG Wizard has gold...

Niraj

Ah, you're right. I just checked and it's actually in my catalog and able to be ordered. It's weird because I recall catalogging it in Linius' town before but it didn't show up in my catalog until now so I assumed that it couldn't be ordered. I guess it'll only show up after your birthday so you can't cheat and get it early.

Also, thanks!

You might've just overlooked it. I have it in my stereo and my birthday isn't til March. And no problem man, hope it's a good one :)

Oh yeah, never mind then :lol

Nintendo, we don't all commute in the Tokyo metro on a daily basis.

lol no shit

Linius

This ain't supposed to be a jab, but you can get a good number of hits by going to conventions, gaming events or local meet ups.

I'm in the UK and I have the silver StreetPass badge. I know RPG Wizard has gold...

Yeah, I imagine a fair share people take their 3DS with them to conventions and stuff. Only one I know of here is a game show for teenagers and dudebros. It's not that I really mind either tbh, I'll fill it up bit by bit.

Oh, and of course, happy birthday to Elija2 and spindashing. :)

That's presuming you actually have that stuff in your area. There are two relevant conventions in my state per year and they're probably pretty tiny compared to larger areas.

I think some of us just have to accept the fact that it isn't feasible to get a large number of Streetpasses. I spend a lot of time on university campuses and still haven't gotten a single one for AC since launch. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom