• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops, I must have been hallucinating.

False alarm guys.

BTW, anybody looking for Kitt the normal kangaroo? I'm gonna boot her soon and I'm pretty sure nobody wants her, but just in case...

Elija2

Massive birthday picture dump (sorry):

YX49p1A.jpg
wfM2NAp.jpg

hHd6qKZ.jpg
oS3J9Qb.jpg

2DSCPmU.jpg
iVZVd23.jpg

jEI5yUE.jpg
hLjqo47.jpg

I actually had some of my favourite villagers show up to my party. I wished for world peace because I'm boring, but Curly said that he's gonna get on that so maybe it was a good thing to wish for.

IIf2pt9.jpg
tdax2LD.jpg

These guys.

eupVL1Y.jpg

Hans has grown too attached to me.

JkCzma3.jpg

I'm sorry Rosie, I'm too mature to hang out with a silly person like you.

N9oeDAu.jpg

Screw you Grizzly, get lost.

Oh yeah, it's also Explorer's Day so I got some lame sailboat model from Isabelle. How did she know that's what I wanted for my birthday?

Westraid

Anyone from the US willing to open their gates for a few minutes so I can get the Ship Model? People in my friendslist have ditched their town to become a Pokémon master. :(

Man, waiting until the 18th is truly testing my patience. I just want to have my main street perfect, damn it.

Speaking of, I still need 5 sweet-olive starts. If anyone has some spare, please let me know.

Man, waiting until the 18th is truly testing my patience. I just want to have my main street perfect, damn it.

Speaking of, I still need 5 sweet-olive starts. If anyone has some spare, please let me know.

I have four I can give ya.

(My town is open, by the way... )
(I need to go afk but I'm gonna leave my town open for you ab with the starters over on the plaza.)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
wut

edit: The emporium has been selling the Spooky Bookcase nonstop! On the plus side, I finally got all the the halloween masks/hats.

I'm just so used to your old one that I have no idea who you are anymore. We're drifting apart man :(

A villager just asked me for an insect that I can't even catch until tomorrow morning. :/

Are they still gonna accept it tomorrow, or will they tell me I've "failed"?

Wolfe

Damn you Merengue! I walk away for 10 minutes and she gives Ozzie another stupid chick tee from the default shirts in ables, I just got him to change into a rad grey tank! When will you and Wendy get out of my town T_T

On another note my friends list is infested with pokemans!

Frogstep

Damn you Merengue! I walk away for 10 minutes and she gives Ozzie another stupid chick tee from the default shirts in ables, I just got him to change into a rad grey tank!

I knew that dance all too well. Getting rid of those defaults was the best thing I ever did.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is that the first time they've mentioned a Nintendo Zone item on Twitter? (i'm assuming that is what it is)

OK, so I can't plant a bush directly behind my new park clock. If I were to demolish the clock, plant the bush and let it mature, then build the clock in the same adjacent space, would that work?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
OK, so I can't plant a bush directly behind my new park clock. If I were to demolish the clock, plant the bush and let it mature, then build the clock in the same adjacent space, would that work?
I've been told that that apparently does not work.

No removing the pillars to make a floating house in The Sims tricks here.

No, you can't plant bushes directly next to PWPs regardless of the order in which they were placed. You'd find when you positioned the clock with Isabelle, the bush just disappeared anyway. Always plan for a full space.

Awww, mannnnn. :(

What a bummer. I've been planning the entrance specifically with the idea of 3 rows of bushes, each terminating in a street lamp, park clock, then street lamp.

Filling in the gap with flowers helps of course but it looks weird.

Ugh, this is the second or third time an erroneous assumption has thrown off my long laid plans. Makes me feel like why bother, if I can't get it how I envision? :/

So much for my grand entrance to main street. Now to try and salvage it.

Linius

I don't think any events are going on right now. Except for the worldwide monthly DLC which is that Japanese Rice-Bed. You can see an image of it in the OP.

Koomaster

Awww, mannnnn. :(

What a bummer. I've been planning the entrance specifically with the idea of 3 rows of bushes, each terminating in a street lamp, park clock, then street lamp.

Filling in the gap with flowers helps of course but it looks weird.

Ugh, this is the second or third time an erroneous assumption has thrown off my long laid plans. Makes me feel like why bother, if I can't get it how I envision? :/

So much for my grand entrance to main street. Now to try and salvage it.
You can plant trees and bushes side by side; maybe instead of ending on streetlamps end with trees? Or patterned tree stumps?

Roto13

Still looking for a decent 9th villager so if anyone has anyone moving out today and they want to unload them, please shoot me a PM and let me know.

Is the shogi piece letter in America or Europe? : o

Well, I have all the orderable regional items already, but just curious about the logistics.

I've turned off the wireless switch in case I get a rogue villager X D

Elija2

I've been stockpiling mushrooms because I thought that there was an event that used them, but I'm hearing that's not the case. Should I just sell them all?

I've been stockpiling mushrooms because I thought that there was an event that used them, but I'm hearing that's not the case. Should I just sell them all?

I'm pretty sure the November Mush event has special mushrooms that appear, so normal ones don't really do anything. I could be wrong though.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Is the shogi piece letter in America or Europe? : o

Well, I have all the orderable regional items already, but just curious about the logistics.

I've turned off the wireless switch in case I get a rogue villager X D

Dunno if you guys get it too, but I think Frogstep is American.

I'm pretty sure the November Mush event has special mushrooms that appear, so normal ones don't really do anything. I could be wrong though.

I think this is the case as well.

Phineas came by with my 500h badge. I don't know whether to be pleased or appalled. Must he gleefully do the hours-to-days conversion math for me? I am aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom