• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
3ds was stolen the other week with a 110 hr AC file...had one fossil to go and almost all the nintendo items. Got a new one and so I was wondering if anyone has any donations of double items and/or fruit. Thanks in Advance. 1435-4723-4456

Koomaster

The bed saga continues...

tumblr_musglnN1Rc1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_musg4kGFz41swqxw3o1_400.jpg

>___< Peewee!

Koomaster

3ds was stolen the other week with a 110 hr AC file...had one fossil to go and almost all the nintendo items. Got a new one and so I was wondering if anyone has any donations of double items and/or fruit. Thanks in Advance. 1435-4723-4456
My FC: 0903-3656-0179

Feel free to come by and raid my fruit trees.

bjork

I was in Biskit's house and he had cabana furniture. I hate doing the island events for the medals, so when he was like, "see something you like? I might let you take it home", I snatched up his cabana bed. I like Biskit, but I like not doing flower hunts or whatever just that much more.

Koomaster

Why must you make the villagers contort to your own selfish desires :( Let the man get rid of his modern bed!
This was Peewee's house before I helped him out...

tumblr_mrp9h17UjE1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

I'm all for individual freedoms, but when I see something like this; it would be cruel to not do something.
Peewee has shown he can't be trusted to furnish his own home.

Linius

353 hours over here. Pokémon already took over the average time played number spot. Other than that I don't think there will be ever a 3DS game that manages to top New Leaf. If I manage to get 100+ hours for a game that's a lot. I never expected to be this hooked to Animal Crossing :p

In other news, I had four new houses in my showcase in one day :D

SuperSah

Banned
353 hours over here. Pokémon already took over the average time played number spot. Other than that I don't think there will be ever a 3DS game that manages to top New Leaf. If I manage to get 100+ hours for a game that's a lot. I never expected to be this hooked to Animal Crossing :p

In other news, I had four new houses in my showcase in one day :D

Someone needs a life.

But in all seriousness, it's one game I can't get enough of.

Anyone have some suggestions on where to put the campsite? I was thinking on a bluff overlooking my southern beach, surrounded by trees and flowers.

Quote for dream address.

Anyone have some suggestions on where to put the campsite? I was thinking on a bluff overlooking my southern beach, surrounded by trees and flowers.

Quote for dream address.

I like flowers around the campsite.

If you've got paths, it also prevents the top part of the path vanishing when a camper is present.

As for the placement, I think somewhere away from villagers/certain PWPs is nice, for a kind of isolated, camping feel.

Ack. So much for all those tediously planted azaleas. :/ Colors are great otherwise.

And Lolly said she's moving. Ha. Cute kitties don't leave this town...ever.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the other day I got the Autumn floor so I got both of them now.

Much better than the two common pieces Sahara gave me the previous time.

Koomaster

Fall is awesome. ^___^

tumblr_muthu4fbEw1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Went ahead and redid my path colors to match the changing grass.

Man the grass is really crunchy; maybe it just seems loud since I am not used to it.

Linius

We can't all live in a dirt park Niraj, please understand.

And I streetpassed someone with a fully furnished house, I thought the day would never come! I now have 11 houses in my showcase, one of which is the EU spotpass house.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I sometimes wonder what people think when they see my house via streetpass.

Of course chances are they haven't played New Lead in quite a while and will never see it.

Linius

Of course chances are they haven't played New Lead in quite a while and will never see it.

I wonder the same, or when people see my badges. In this thread I'm not so special, but none of the peeps I streetpassed had even one badge for turnip trading for example. Since everyone in here is so hardcore having the silver catalogue badge doesn't mean much anymore but it actually is a big deal :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
We can't all live in a dirt park Niraj, please understand

Why not? :(

It's that stuff in the places you never go. Like Rhonda's house.

I mentioned she's apparently moving, right? I say apparently because I haven't deigned to enter her field of vision.

I wonder the same, or when people see my badges. In this thread I'm not so special, but none of the peeps I streetpassed had even one badge for turnip trading for example. Since everyone in here is so hardcore having the silver catalogue badge doesn't mean much anymore but it actually is a big deal :p

Silver? You pleb.

:p

Edit: Have perfect peaches on premium at re-tail if anybody is interested.

bjork

My cliffs were for my house, a windwill, a lighthouse, and I have one more good spot but I'm not sure what to put there. I haven't really done many public works projects, just enough to get the perfect town rating. I've been trying to cover my entire town in flowers except for the 4 open spaces for fossils, but I don't have the patience to go back and forth to the island so it's slow going.

I roll my eyes when I see "illegal" items, but I have a couple of them in my house too, although technically I think they're legal (princess and weeding day--both of which you can get from Japanese players... in theory).

Apologies, but I forgot what your new house is like except it's full of unorderable stuff and is packed with two or more sets in each room.

However I do remember you had the zodiac animals, which is a total NO NO in my book (and I've seen one set in somebody's basement before).

Heh. Koo's Bunnie recognized me from my town but not Deirdre. No wonder I can't get those Uchi PWPs.

I mentioned she's apparently moving, right? I say apparently because I haven't deigned to enter her field of vision.

Edit: Have perfect peaches on premium at re-tail if anybody is interested.

A date would be nice though.

I don't have a lot but I'm interested.

I checked my town briefly yesterday. I know they miss me.... but I've happily been distracting myself with Pokémon because I still don't know what I want to do with my flower layout and stuff wise. Just been leaving it a half mess.

I should make the rounds today to make sure no one wants to move out. >.>

Oh, also... good to see you in here, bjork! Hadn't seen ya in a while. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I roll my eyes when I see "illegal" items, but I have a couple of them in my house too, although technically I think they're legal (princess and weeding day--both of which you can get from Japanese players... in theory).

Apologies, but I forgot what your new house is like except it's full of unorderable stuff and is packed with two or more sets in each room.

However I do remember you had the zodiac animals, which is a total NO NO in my book (and I've seen one set in somebody's basement before).
What? That's Chopper.

My rooms look like this:
Main room. Halloween themed. It's ok.
tumblr_mutmm4cEMy1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Left hand room. 70s themed.
tumblr_mutmm4cEMy1svkqkfo2_400.jpg

RIght hand room. Groove bedroom and night club.
tumblr_mutmm4cEMy1svkqkfo3_400.jpg

Top room. Seaside hut.
tumblr_mutmp7osaq1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Back room. Nothing special. I just wanted the door in the main room so I was planning around it.
tumblr_mutmp7osaq1svkqkfo2_400.jpg

Basement. That infamous picture is still there. Become a bit of a dumping ground.
tumblr_mutmp7osaq1svkqkfo3_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom