• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

I roll my eyes when I see "illegal" items, but I have a couple of them in my house too, although technically I think they're legal (princess and weeding day--both of which you can get from Japanese players... in theory).

Apologies, but I forgot what your new house is like except it's full of unorderable stuff and is packed with two or more sets in each room.

However I do remember you had the zodiac animals, which is a total NO NO in my book (and I've seen one set in somebody's basement before).
Hey man. I earned that stuff fair and square! I've never even time travelled a minute, let alone duped anything. I've just traded. That's just playing the game.

RIght hand room. Groove bedroom and night club.
tumblr_mutmm4cEMy1svkqkfo3_400.jpg
Man, looks so much better than my attempt at a club room. Then again, I have mine as all Modern from HHA days. Maybe it's time to start trying to be creative (though I feel like I'm only good at remixing what others do.)

Wolfe

I have so little dirt now, just too used to not running in grassy areas anymore. Also my play time is slowly encroaching on the number 1 place holder, Mon Hun which is at 660 hours or something :p

Course I also haven't picked up Pokemon yet so Luigi's Mansion has been the only other main distraction. Btw that game is fucking awesome!

Anyone have any animals moving out anytime soon? Sitting at 8 and haven't been getting anything at the campsite (and now Ozzie wants to move out too).

braves01

Banned
I have so little dirt now, just too used to not running in grassy areas anymore. Also my play time is slowly encroaching on the number 1 place holder, Mon Hun which is at 660 hours or something :p

Course I also haven't picked up Pokemon yet so Luigi's Mansion has been the only other main distraction. Btw that game is fucking awesome!

Anyone have any animals moving out anytime soon? Sitting at 8 and haven't been getting anything at the campsite (and now Ozzie wants to move out too).

I've got Vesta leaving in a few days.

Niraj has Rhonda leaving soon (lol). And I'll be giving Scoot and/or Cyrano the boot when I TT out his next villager.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Hey man. I earned that stuff fair and square! I've never even time travelled a minute, let alone duped anything. I've just traded. That's just playing the game.

Technically that's still reaping the benefits of cheating, but it's silly to be upset over that anyway, since it would take 12 years to get all those pieces legitimately, so who really cares? I have your 6 gold roses btw.

Luigi's Mansion is really great. Multi is pretty solid too, pretty much zero issues once you're in a game.

I've got Rhonda moving out on the 21st, if you want somebody lame.

Yeah, wait 'til people look up the zodiac animals and read "can only obtain one per year; need to play 12 years to get them all."

The means doesn't matter, it's the result that does ; )

In all seriousness, I'm in the same boat as you. I just don't put up too many "illegal" items in public--they're all in my locker.

EDIT

What? That's Chopper.

My rooms look like this:
My bad X D

I think the people you pass will be impressed more than anything.

Niraj, are you by chance running a Black 4 Gold Roses operation?

I've got Canberra in boxes tomorrow if you want her.

Koomaster

Since the police are forbidden to leave the police station; I don't think it matters where people store their illegal goods. Although I have heard that certain weasels who used to work for certain foxes have sticky fingers when it comes to valuable goods. Allegedly!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Niraj, are you by chance running a Black 4 Gold Roses operation?

I've got Canberra in boxes tomorrow if you want her.

He pm'd me awhile ago asking, but I actually just switched to beautiful town today since I'm playing less lately. I don't mind switching back at some point if you need some.

Chopper

Technically that's still reaping the benefits of cheating, but it's silly to be upset over that anyway, since it would take 12 years to get all those pieces legitimately, so who really cares? I have your 6 gold roses btw.
Amazing. Would you mind dropping them over? I'm at work, so afk, but I can certainly leave my gate open...

Yeah, wait 'til people look up the zodiac animals and read "can only obtain one per year; need to play 12 years to get them all.".
I'm pretty sure people will just think I'm awesome.

Elija2

I bet the snow's great in this game!

I once visited a Dream Town that was in winter.

All I did was run. So good.

My rooms look like this:

Your house looks awesome. I try to theme my rooms but they all look kinda boring since they're all just a single set. I like it when people mix different sets in a room because it's unique and it takes creativity to make it look good.

Frogstep

I just saw Isabelle wearing her autumn outfit! Never noticed it until now, mostly cause I hardly ever go into the town hall anymore. She looks cute(r). :eek:

Elija2

Just found out that if you don't talk to a villager after curing them with medicine, they'll just send you the present in the mail.

Continuing my inexplicable streak of acquiring/receiving lawn mowers and sprinklers (oddball items that can't be reordered), I have one of the former and two of the latter to give away if anyone wants them. I won't be around for the rest of the night but I'll hold on to them for a day or two in case they're claimed. If not, they'll go to Reese.

Chopper

Continuing my inexplicable streak of acquiring/receiving lawn mowers and sprinklers (oddball items that can't be reordered), I have one of the former and two of the latter to give away if anyone wants them. I won't be around for the rest of the night but I'll hold onto them for a day or two in case they're claimed. If not, they'll go to Reese.
Could I shotgun that lawn mower please?

bellthecat

Neo Member
Yay, done with fortune cookies! I'm giving away my surplus of Nintendo items. FC is in the profile, holler if you want something.

1-up mushroom
Big Bro's Mustache
blue pikmin
fire bar

fire flower (x2)
goal pole
green shell (x2)
hero's boots
hero's cap
hero's clothes
hero's pants
kart

majora's mask
master sword (x2)
midna's mask

mushroom mural
pikmin
pipe
red pikmin

s.s. dolphin
samus mask
toad hat
triple bananas
triple red shells
varia suit
varia suit pants

varia suit shoes
wii balance board
yellow pikmin

Nothing required in return, though a friend of mine needs a Blue Falcon as her last item. Would also be happy to take a perfect pear... it's my town's native fruit but I somehow lost my original. :/

Koomaster

Thanks to bluepolicebox I have some storage cases for my detective agency office. Progress...

tumblr_muu5zaCwcz1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Found the 'grandpa hat' and made myself a little trench coat to go with it. I am also going to make some more news paper clippings to hang up.

Wolfe

Alright, just let me a know a good time for you tomorrow. I can either be on early 7-8AM EST or later 7-10 PM EST.

I should be able to do 7-10 EST, I'll post again tomorrow evening sometime beforehand.

On a related note I got a villager through streetpass and noticed the house plot today. Turns out it's Gaston, not going to complain :)

So just double checking... I discovered on accident that my turnips are being bought for 529 this evening. Since I'm breaking from Pokémon at the moment, if anyone needs to sell, let me know. You can see my mess of a town. *chuckles*

I posted in the turnip thread but it's pretty dead in there. :\

Koomaster

Made two more newspaper clippings...
tumblr_muujkwI92O1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_muujo5lG4D1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

One for Benny and one for Jessica.
My eyes are kind of strained now staring at grayscale pixels for the past hour.

Frogstep

Aw shit. My villagers are saying that Del wants to move but he's not walking up to me to tell me. Already tried saving and quitting and finding him to trigger it, still nothing.

What else is there to stop this, just keep talking to him till he brings it up?

edit: Cancel that. Got him to stop moving lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom