• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtlam

I have:

Two Miniature Cars
Two Love Testers
Two Ultra Hand
Two Ten Billion Barrel
One Lovely Phone

Looking for Ultra Scope and Ultra Machine.

Elija2

No no, I made a mistake. You only CAN get them if you don't have one for that day. That's how I got mine from GenericBadGuy's. He TTed a while back, I went early to nab that Lovely Phone which is the best prize you should get right now. Its a mini Katrina.

Oh, that sucks. I guess you just gotta talk to Isabelle every Sunday and trade your dupes for the ones you need.

UberTag

Oh, that sucks. I guess you just gotta talk to Isabelle every Sunday and trade your dupes for the ones you need.
There is "one" way around this wrinkle.
Other mule characters you have in your city can also get boppers.
I've got all of them except for the Flower Bopper at this point.

I'm assuming that we can't create new characters tonight given Izzy being detained in town square but, to be honest, I haven't tried that yet.

Stat!

Just so I'm clear. The only thing I can get from Isabelle is a bopper hat? It's a pretty awesome hat. Especially since I can't seem to get Frank to give me a painting today.

EDIT: Err, there are more than one bopper? I have stars for mine. Are there more? How many more?

I have

Miniature Cars x3
Lovely Phone

I Need

Ultra Scope
Ultra Machine
Lovely Tester

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Just so I'm clear. The only thing I can get from Isabelle is a bopper hat? It's a pretty awesome hat. Especially since I can't seem to get Frank to give me a painting today.

EDIT: Err, there are more than one bopper? I have stars for mine. Are there more? How many more?

I have

Miniature Cars x3
Lovely Phone

I Need

Ultra Hand
Ultra Scope
Ultra Machine
Boxed Figurine
Lovely Tester

4. Star, heart, flower, bulb

Philia

You can use alts to get the others...

Star, Heart, Bulb and Flower.

I'm assuming that we can't create new characters tonight given Izzy being detained in town square but, to be honest, I haven't tried that yet.

I created my first secondary character today with no problem. As soon as my house was placed and all that, she just reappeared back in the plaza.

Got most of the prizes from Redd tonight and will try for the rest later in the month. Same with the little doodle bobbers. The fireworks are pretty great though. My TARDIS flag looked very nice up in the sky.

It's no default tree, of course.

Busaiku

Alright good to know. So there are 4 sundays in August. Hopefully, I can exchange the boppers come the end of August with other people who have duplicates. But it would be amazing if we just got one on each weekend too :p

I assumed this is what was gonna happen.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Alright good to know. So there are 4 sundays in August. Hopefully, I can exchange the boppers come the end of August with other people who have duplicates. But it would be amazing if we just got one on each weekend too :p

I'm hoping this is what happens.

Niraj

It's no default tree, of course.

<3

On another note, my gates are open for anyone that wants to come in and just hang out or whatever. Have these extras laying out:

Ultra Scope x2
lovely phone x3
boxed figurine
Ultra Hand

I'm gonna be afk for a few, but feel free to come in and take whatever you want, talk to my villagers, hit me with a hammer, etc

Stat!

<3

On another note, my gates are open for anyone that wants to come in and just hang out or whatever. Have these extras laying out:

Ultra Scope x2
lovely phone x3
boxed figurine
Ultra Hand

I'm gonna be afk for a few, but feel free to come in and take whatever you want, talk to my villagers, hit me with a hammer, etc

I'll come by for the ultra scope. Thanks a ton! Won't hit you with a hammer, but maybe some Shrunk-esque jokes.

veras

Well it took 100+ island visits today but finally found some new items, striped wet suit and beach table (on the same island no less)

If you guys have a garbage can of some sort, just throw all your dud tickets in there. (Unless you want more fireworks.)

It's MUCH faster.

Philia

Yay, finally got a bulb bopper from my alt. That's all 4 of them now. :3 Two of them already counted as for Fairy Tale theme so I'll keep the other two with it.

Niraj

If you guys have a garbage can of some sort, just throw all your dud tickets in there. (Unless you want more fireworks.)

It's MUCH faster.

lol yeah. I forgot to buy one for tonight. I was helping GenericBadGuy get rid of the ones that were left in his town....like 40+ probably. That was fucking miserable.

Roto13

lol yeah. I forgot to buy one for tonight. I was helping GenericBadGuy get rid of the ones that were left in his town....like 40+ probably. That was fucking miserable.

I just hopped on the train and realized I should have brought you my garbage can. Oh well. :p I have boppers to share.

Koomaster

It's MUCH faster.
Haha, that's what I did for most of mine. Only turned in like a dozen to drop on the ground for visitors who dropped by tonight if they wanted them. Thanks to the people who dropped on by my town. :)

My custom fireworks for the night...

tumblr_mr1b0vhpJX1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Leonardo

tumblr_mr1b214wr41swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Fossil

Really love this feature. Will have to work this week on creating some patterns especially for next week's firework show. :)

Ellix

It was pretty surprising to see Phineas suddenly show up during the fireworks show. It seems that one of the fireworks prizes brought me up to 50% catalogue.

I'm hoping we can still get more boppers during the other Sundays!

Frogstep

It's MUCH faster.

Dammit... that's what I get for procrastinating, now my villagers are laughing at my misery of having to exchange all of these shits.

Niraj

Haha, that's what I did for most of mine. Only turned in like a dozen to drop on the ground for visitors who dropped by tonight if they wanted them. Thanks to the people who dropped on by my town. :)

My custom fireworks for the night...

tumblr_mr1b0vhpJX1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Leonardo

tumblr_mr1b214wr41swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Fossil

Really love this feature. Will have to work this week on creating some patterns especially for next week's firework show. :)

Those look great! Mine looked awful, aside from the tree :p

UberTag

Collected everything except the Flower Bopper thus far.
Even bagged a 2nd Boxed Figurine to have both the customized and non-customized variant.
Pondering creating a new character to see if I can get a Flower Bopper - may just be patient and wait it out until next week, though.

Niraj

Still have a bunch of extras. Don't think there are any Ultra Scopes or Ultra Machines, but there's still a ton of stuff for anyone interested. Full right now, but I'll stay open however long.

Watering these flowers is really starting to get to me. Cannot wait for the gold can... currently watering my town takes almost an hour...every...single...day

I've resorted to not bothering and just watering the wilted flowers each day, makes my town look terrible though.

Busaiku

Watering these flowers is really starting to get to me. Cannot wait for the gold can... currently watering my town takes almost an hour...every...single...day

I've resorted to not bothering and just watering the wilted flowers each day, makes my town look terrible though.

Go Beautiful.
It seems like I have ten billion Ten Billion Barrels.

Anyone have an extra miniature car or lovely phone?
I've got both.

Frogstep

Still have a bunch of extras. Don't think there are any Ultra Scopes or Ultra Machines, but there's still a ton of stuff for anyone interested. Full right now, but I'll stay open however long.

I've gotten boxed figurine, ultra hand x2, love tester lovely phone x2 so far.
I'd like to stop by and see what you still have lying around. :eek:

Stat!

It seems like I have ten billion Ten Billion Barrels.

Anyone have an extra miniature car or lovely phone?

I have both you can have for free.Niraj, Roto, Uber, and I were having a firework party and I was able to complete my set. Not sure if I have you but I can open my gates in 30 seconds.

I also didn't realize trash cans throw stuff out. I just thought it was the PWP that threw something out. I bought one - realized it didn't "fit" in my kitchen, and sold it!

Niraj

I've gotten boxed figurine, ultra hand x2, love tester lovely phone x2 so far.
I'd like to stop by and see what you still have lying around. :eek:

We do have a machine or two :p

And yeah, any time you see a spot open, feel free to head over :)

Despera

Banned
I also didn't realize trash cans throw stuff out. I just thought it was the PWP that threw something out. I bought one - realized it didn't "fit" in my kitchen, and sold it!
Have a garbage pail in my basement. Got it pretty early in the game too.

I make sure to interact with every item I get before throwing it. (The lovely phone is the only item I never interacted with).

Stat!

Have a garbage pail in my basement. Got it pretty early in the game too.

I make sure to interact with every item I get before throwing it. (The lovely phone is the only item I never interacted with).

The lovely phone calls a fortune line. Not sure if it actually helps you improve your fortune for that day though.

Yeah, Im going to reorder it for tomorrow. Just want a garbage bin that fits in with my "green" kitchen :( The thing I can't figure out is if items interact or if I'm doing it wrong. Anyone own the security camera and know if its movable?

zroid

Banned
I keep getting dupes of Ultra Hand, Lovely Phone, and 10 Billion Barrel. :<

I think I'm done with cookies for tonight, maybe I'll get the other stuff next week.

Stat!

Why would you throw away your items instead of selling them.

For some items, used fireworks, garbage (like the boot/can), and fake art, you have to pay a disposable fee. This allows you to not pay the fee.

Some of the stuff (like the dud tickets) are a pain and much easier to dispose of since you can't sell those - only the fireworks from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom