• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

Why would you throw away your items instead of selling them.
Think everyone is talking about throwing away dud tickets if they don't want like 5 dozen sparklers. :p

You can also throw away rotten turnips/fruit and junk you fish out of the river/lake/ocean thus saving you the fee Reese charges for disposing of that stuff.

Also if anyone wants, I have like 4 Ultra Hands, 2 Ultra Machines, A Boxed Figurine, Ten Billion Barrel and Lovely Phone left at the end of the night here. If anyone needs any of that, let me know.

It's finally 7.

iVgypAseTnfYf.JPG

Marvie_3

Banned
I keep getting dupes of Ultra Hand, Lovely Phone, and 10 Billion Barrel. :<

I think I'm done with cookies for tonight, maybe I'll get the other stuff next week.

My friend and I have gotten ~100 cookies and neither of us have gotten an ultra hand yet. Which items are you missing?

Philia

I keep getting dupes of Ultra Hand, Lovely Phone, and 10 Billion Barrel. :<

I think I'm done with cookies for tonight, maybe I'll get the other stuff next week.

You can come over for Ultra Scope, miniature car and boxed figurine. :) Gates open.

UberTag

Pondering creating a new character to see if I can get a Flower Bopper - may just be patient and wait it out until next week, though.
This was surprisingly straightforward.
Created a 4th character and resettied to get the final bopper I needed.
Now have the whole set.

<nukes extra character now that they have served their intended purpose>

Philia

This was surprisingly straightforward.
Created a 4th character and resettied to get the final bopper I needed.
Now have the whole set.

<nukes extra character now that they have served their intended purpose>

I was very fortunate my main and alt got the other two I was missing without having to retort a reset. :3 Of course I wouldn't mind getting a dupe so I could give it away to someone. Figured I could get another chance come next sunday.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Sweet, got my last bopper with my main; no need to hop on alts now.
Those travels to Japanland have paid off.

Roto13

Hopefully I can get my hands on a second Lovely Phone before the month is over. I'd like to have one for my main house and one for my secondary house that will no doubt have a Lovely themed room.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Hopefully I can get my hands on a second Lovely Phone before the month is over. I'd like to have one for my main house and one for my secondary house that will no doubt have a Lovely themed room.

there were like 10 here dude, could've taken more :p

Niraj

Still have a ton of extras if anyone wants any. Should be everything but Ultra Scopes I think :p

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Arrrrg I just need the UltraHand and Boxed Figurine.

Niraj

Ten Billion Barrel x4
Boxed Figurine x1
Lovely Phone x6
Ultra Machine x3
Ultra Hand x5
Love Tester x2

is what's laying out still

Mikhal

I need a Love Tester. Here's what I got:

1x Boxed Figurine
2x Lovely Phone
1x Minature Car
2x Ultra Hand
2x Ultra Machine
3x Ultra Scope

Friend code is: 1607-1491-4749

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
I need a Love Tester. Here's what I got:

1x Boxed Figurine
2x Lovely Phone
1x Minature Car
2x Ultra Hand
2x Ultra Machine
3x Ultra Scope

Friend code is: 1607-1491-4749

I got one add me.

Item Box

I don't know why, but changing my hairstyle has gotten me back into this game somehow.

Just in time for the fireworks show too!

Five batches of cookies later, and I finally have the whole set. :)

It was lucky I got the lovely phone early on, I used it learn my lucky item of the day, and after I changed, I seemed to get way more prizes.

Now just to get the bulb and flower bobbers.

Anyone have an extra ten billion barrel laying around? It's the only one I don't have a double of.

I can trade one of any of the other items beside the miniature car and the love tester.

Philia

Just want to comment on weemadarthur's town having a fantastic use of colored flower beds for designs. :3

Never thought I'd see that! :D Can't wait to help her out with hybrids on another day. :3 Thanks for having me! +1 for GIRL GAF. <3

Damn I managed to get everything in a few minutes, guess I got lucky. Got a bunch of Love Testers though lol.

Cannot believe how useless most of these prizes are. The Lovely Phone is the best prize imho.

Niraj

Just want to comment on weemadarthur's town having a fantastic use of colored flower beds for designs. :3

Never thought I'd see that! :D Can't wait to help her out with hybrids on another day. :3 Thanks for having me!

Those are definitely super cool. Love the ghost :)

I was hurt by her insensitive comments regarding my bopper though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom