• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

When I call the lovely phone, I get "That special someone will appear before your eyes! If you're going out, be sure to look your best!" Does that have any significance?

Philia

When I call the lovely phone, I get "That special someone will appear before your eyes! If you're going out, be sure to look your best!" Does that have any significance?

That sounds like a Gracie visit. o_O'

Its probably nothing, but if Gracie DOES show up tomorrow, the Lovely Phone is even more useful than I previously thought.

Soulmate

Banned
My fireworks night:

ivx3.JPG

aww apple

bftl.jpg

Sorry Isabelle..

I envy you guys, I'm still stuck at pro traveler for some time.

Pro visitor :D

afae.jpg

1f1l.jpg

Philia

Oh shit, it does. I'm guessing it's too late to get her to appear now though.

Man, what's the point of Katrina when you have the phone?

Katrina can ward off your bad luck though. Lovely Phone could tell you an item that could mitigate the bad luck a bit but I don't know if that'd stop you from tripping altogether.

Pro visitor :D

afae.jpg

1f1l.jpg

DAWWWWWw. Seeing Lolly talking about me in a sweet way makes me WANT her so bad in my town lol. Her, Merry and Rosie. :3

Those are definitely super cool. Love the ghost :)

I was hurt by her insensitive comments regarding my bopper though.

Well, I am neither girly enough - nor manly enough - to wear them. I didn't mean you shouldn't though.

Just want to comment on weemadarthur's town having a fantastic use of colored flower beds for designs. :3

Never thought I'd see that! :D Can't wait to help her out with hybrids on another day. :3 Thanks for having me! +1 for GIRL GAF. <3

Cannot believe how useless most of these prizes are. The Lovely Phone is the best prize imho.
awwww shucks, thank you kindly.

I don't mind the prizes. I put 2 of them in my mad science torture room.

Okay I have... 5 Miniature cars, 3 Ultra Scopes, 5 boxed figurines, 3 Lovely Phones, 2 Ultra Hands, and 2 Ultra machines.

Let me know if you want these. They're for free. :)

I missed most of my fireworks cause my gf just got home from a trip with my puppy, and we had to chill. I'd love a lovely phone if you're hosting. You made it sound so cool!

The prizes for this are so neat! It's so cool to be able to collect a bunch of pieces of Nintendo history in a way that's not just the standard fortune cookies.

Lovely Phone is great, too. Does anyone have a complete list of the prizes so I know when I can stop begging Redd for cookies?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I missed most of my fireworks cause my gf just got home from a trip with my puppy, and we had to chill. I'd love a lovely phone if you're hosting. You made it sound so cool!

If she's unavailable, feel free to pop in here as well :p have 6 phones I think

Philia

Niraj got you covered. :3

The prizes for this are so neat! It's so cool to be able to collect a bunch of pieces of Nintendo history in a way that's not just the standard fortune cookies.

Lovely Phone is great, too. Does anyone have a complete list of the prizes so I know when I can stop begging Redd for cookies?

Lovely Phone, love tester, ultra hand, ultra scope, ultra machine, boxed figurine, miniature car, and ten billion barrel...

Koomaster

Neighbor reactions to the fireworks...

tumblr_mr1gbwRonM1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

He actually asked me earlier in the day if I would watch the fireworks with him. This time he was even doing the little shy dance and blushing.

tumblr_mr1gd1BoLt1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

How could I say no?

tumblr_mr1gaiMitI1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Being a lazy villager I am sure he counted up to 5. He was inside his house like an hour later.

tumblr_mr1g95Nvlb1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Baby you're a firework.

tumblr_mr1fw3Yxej1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Nana was overcome with emotion. Calm down girl; it's just some pyrotechnics. No need to get all weepy!

tumblr_mr1g78BdQg1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

While it may appear as if I am partying; as mayor I am duty bound to make sure the fireworks and festivities continue throughout the evening. Thanks for your concern though Deirdre

Frogstep

Lovely phone seems to be the only cool thing besides the boppers.
I display it proudly in my home! (do wish you could use ores to customize it)

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you for the extras Mikhal and for showing me your place. Also cool points for being a Dragonforce fan.

Elija2

I noticed that you can't see the fireworks on Main Street, so I guess they're being set off in between there and the town. So, on the train tracks?

Stat!

I really wish as mayor, we can plan these events ourselves.

I think the fireworks event is really cool. Love how when you're inside, you can still hear the fireworks going off outside with the lights flashing through the windows.

Also, nearly all my villagers are inside their houses. I haven't seen a single one outside by the town square :(

I have

6 cars
4 Figurines
2 Barrels
3 Scopes
2 Machines
1 Tester
1 Hand

If anyone needs any of these my gate is open.
FC: 0130 2876 9800

Elija2

Also, nearly all my villagers are inside their houses. I haven't seen a single one outside by the town square :(

Yeah, I also think it's impossible to get villager requests today. I haven't gotten a single one, even before the fireworks had started. They pretty much force you to participate in the event and do nothing else.

However, I believe late at night when the fireworks are over you can go into the town hall and start PWPs and stuff.

Stat!

Yeah, I also think it's impossible to get villager requests today. I haven't gotten a single one, even before the fireworks had started. They pretty much force you to participate in the event and do nothing else.

However, I believe late at night when the fireworks are over you can go into the town hall and start PWPs and stuff.

Nan gave me the lighthouse PWP this morning (my first in like 6 days), so I might build that after the show is over.

But you might be right in terms of somethings. Frank sold me a shirt but I can't get him to offer me a painting.

The thing is I haven't built any PWP because I haven't gotten the police station and I don't really like any of the current ons I have :(

Niraj

Nan gave me the lighthouse PWP this morning (my first in like 6 days), so I might build that after the show is over.

But you might be right in terms of somethings. Frank sold me a shirt but I can't get him to offer me a painting.

The thing is I haven't built any PWP because I haven't gotten the police station and I don't really like any of the current ons I have :(

I got a few paintings today, but no tasks were offered at all. Also got a PWP suggestion today as well.

Rocwell

Got everything except for the Ultra Machine and Star and Bulb boppers.

Extra stuff I have to trade for the above:
Heart Bopper
Flower Bopper
Ten Billion Barrel x3
Love Tester x4
Miniature Car
Boxed Figurine
Ultra Scope x3

Let me know if you want to trade!

Bullza2o

I don't know if this has been discussed already, but I'll ask anyway.

My sister and I share the same ACNL game card. We both mostly play on her 3DS XL, but sometimes I play it on my 3DS to play online with friends/GAF and make friends on Club Tortimer. Today I tried to go online on the XL and looked for my online friends but couldn't find anyone.

Is it possible to use the chat/messaging app on a different system, or should it only be used on the same system I befriended those contacts?

Pikma

Banned
Got everything except for the Ultra Machine and Star and Bulb boppers.

Extra stuff I have to trade for the above:
Heart Bopper
Flower Bopper
Ten Billion Barrel x3
Love Tester x4
Miniature Car
Boxed Figurine
Ultra Scope x3

Let me know if you want to trade!

I have an Ultra Machine for you, could I get a Ten Billion Barrel or an Ultra Scope? :3

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Well the lucky item trick really does work for fortune cookies. Getting tons of boxed figurines. You can change them right?

Here's what the custom version of the boxed figurine looks like.
BQ4G7IWCcAAdQQg.jpg

And I also got into the Reset Center again tonight - keeps on giving.
BQ4HO5PCUAAhLOr.jpg

UberTag

Neighbor reactions to the fireworks...

tumblr_mr1gbwRonM1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

He actually asked me earlier in the day if I would watch the fireworks with him. This time he was even doing the little shy dance and blushing.

tumblr_mr1gd1BoLt1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

How could I say no?
Happy to see Olaf is doing well since he moved on from Equalia but what in the world have you got him wearing?

Niraj

It's weird how enjoyable some of these events are when you have more people. Like K.K.'s live show and the fireworks show too.

Stat!

It's weird how enjoyable some of these events are when you have more people. Like K.K.'s live show and the fireworks show too.

Yeah one of the things that I kinda gripe on. Is that I go to the Live KK show and its empty...just me. And it looks that way during the day. Same with the coffee shop and the museum. The town has villagers which is nice, but it'd be cool if there were four other towns that populated with villagers and it was bustling. You couldn't visit those towns but there would be villagers there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom