• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yeah one of the things that I kinda gripe on. Is that I go to the Live KK show and its empty...just me. And it looks that way during the day. Same with the coffee shop and the museum. The town has villagers which is nice, but it'd be cool if there were four other towns that populated with villagers and it was bustling. You couldn't visit those towns but there would be villagers there...

Oh yeah, definitely agree that they could do more. We were talking last night about how it was lame that the villagers don't even sit down in the damn club. And how it would be cool if there were out of town visitors.

Also, Resetti'd by whoever just tried to join :p I'll open again in a sec after adding showmeyamoves

Pikma

Banned
Feel free. I hope I haven't removed you without realizing it though :( let me know if you don't see my town and I'll add you again.

Yeah, I still have you :) but unfortunately I won't be able to join you guys, got an emergency I need to attend to :(

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Yeah, I wonder how many bells the town had to dish out for these fireworks.
Are their any environmental complications?

Stat!

anyone on the east coast able to construct a pwp after midnight?

Nope :( Isabelle says to take the day off. I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING

Pink rose (first), purple rose and an orange tulip for today. Not bad. But where my damn blue roses?!

Starting to get in orange/pink roses and some purple/black roses. It's the hybrid that I can't get. Are they a different colour or appearance in the menu?

SmithnCo

Either peppy villagers are easily befriended or perfect fruit get a lot of friendship points, I got Peggy's Pic after giving her a perfect peach and I really haven't done that many jobs for her.

Either peppy villagers are easily befriended or perfect fruit get a lot of friendship points, I got Peggy's Pic after giving her a perfect peach and I really haven't done that many jobs for her.

I'm guessing they might be a bit easier. The only one I've gotten so far is a peppy villager - Carmen.

FINALLY made it home. Did about an hour of cookies before I just couldn't take the talking anymore. I managed to get a phone and doubles of a few things though.

Then I got some SwapNotes from Philia that nearly killed me.

I'm gonna be HEARTBROKEN if Barold doesn't make it into my town.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for letting me catalog all that cool stuff Niraj. Also nice place!

Wolfe

Just found a rare mushroom for the first time, looks kinda like doodoo when you put it on the ground though :x

Niraj

Last call if anyone wants any of these fireworks items. Have the following:

3 Ultra Hands
1 Miniature Car
4 Lovely Phones
4 Ultra Machines
4 Ten Billion Barrels
1 Ultra Scope
1 Boxed Figurine
5 Love Testers

Elija2

Just found a rare mushroom for the first time, looks kinda like doodoo when you put it on the ground though :x

Considering none of the animals have bathrooms, I'm actually surprised at how clean the town is. Not a turd or hairball in sight.

ramyeon

BQ4iDoeCIAA6gSO.jpg

Last chance for anyone who may want Samson, he's packed and ready to go.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
All this fun had last night and I only got experience a bit of it. Hardly got to admire my custom designs either. :(

Oh well on to next Sunday!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
ahhh one of my best friends just got animal crossing today!

I need to get her the perfect present!

I don't want it to be something that takes away from the fun of the game (like a gold tool).

perhaps a snazzy outfit..

Niraj

ahhh one of my best friends just got animal crossing today!

I need to get her the perfect present!

I don't want it to be something that takes away from the fun of the game (like a gold tool).

perhaps a snazzy outfit..

Make her a design to wear on a shirt or something :) that'd be a bit more unique at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom