• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

If you open your town I think we can drop off those items, since we have one of each.
I'm good to drop it off either way. FC: 2020-0700-7027
I'll add you and open up in a minute! Friend code is in my profile :)

Edit: Should be open now! Town name is Inaba :)

oh man, I'm keeping the awful puns going with my animal catchphrases, if a newspaper writer quoted the latest it would appear as:
"cya later" -Alli, gator

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Made it in time for the fireworks, spent probably 30k on fortune cookies, listening to page after page of dialog each time. Finally got all the prizes. Is it me or are they mostly junk?

Markun

I got this on Saturday night while I was coming back from the KK concert.

tumblr_mr1phnccS51sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

O98oN6d.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just a heads up, My Re-Tail is buying Perfect Peaches for a premium today. I don't have the Bell Boom ordinance.

EDIT: Should note I'm not available until about 16:30 GMT+1

Just a heads up, My Re-Tail is buying Perfect Peaches for a premium today. I don't have the Bell Boom ordinance.

EDIT: Should note I'm not available until about 16:30 GMT+1

Could I come please? Peaches are taking over my storage.

I have a balloon dog lamp for you--started shooting them down when you said you were looking for them but I've only found one so far.

And, ugh, time zone math. We don't use GMT much here. Is that 6 hours from now?

Krelian

For the first time one of my villagers got sick. Frita is coughing and I gave her medicine earlier. Do I have to wait for tomorrow to give her another one or can I give her two in one day?

Linius

For the first time one of my villagers got sick. Frita is coughing and I gave her medicine earlier. Do I have to wait for tomorrow to give her another one or can I give her two in one day?

It takes three days of giving medicine most of the time.

Also; pleasant surprise at Jak's town. Because he's 12 hours behind me he still had fireworks going on. And for me it's a new day so Isabelle gave me a second bopper! So guys, use timezones to our advantage :D

Thanks for letting me get the signatures Jak, I think Kabuki is very happy with it.

Ow man, can't do that at work. :(

Ok, Gracie is in ma town. :) Wants me to dress official. Anything that is official clothing is good, even if the colors doesn't match, right? And no socks. :(

@markun, lucky you. :(

Alright guys, my house and storage is in dire need of a clearout so today I'm throwing a load of stuff into the plaza which is free for anyone to take. I'm also putting out some rarer stuff to catalogue such as the full Sci-fi series of furniture. I'll be available for most of the day for anyone that wants to pop over.

Free to take
Anything at the plaza

Available to catalogue (behind Police Station)
Wall-mounted monitor
Spherical radar
Hologram machine
Crew member's seat
Space captain's seat
Crew's monitor
Captain's monitor
Small space console
Large space console
Zero lamp & Three lamp
Some odd items like the Slushie machine and Soda case

Available either to catalogue or free on demand
Anything in my house (full Rococo, Japanese stuff, odd bits)
Anything in my museum (Gyroids, Nintendo items, gems)
EU DLC items

Ok, Gracie is in ma town. :) Wants me to dress official. Anything that is official clothing is good, even if the colors doesn't match, right? And no socks. :(
If you need official clothing I've been collecting entire sets for use with Gracie, so I have a full official set you can borrow for a little while.

Linius

If your town is open anyways I think I'll pop by in a few to catalog those space items. That's easier to order from there than from that spotpass house :p

If you need official clothing I've been collecting entire sets for use with Gracie, so I have a full official set you can borrow for a little while.

Thanks for the offer. :)

Well, I have the following stuff in my closet:

Captain's Hat, Sailor's Hat, White Police Cap
Monocle
Military Uniform
Military pants
Brown Loafers

All of these things are official theme, so if I don't add socks, I think I should be okay, right? :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
And, ugh, time zone math. We don't use GMT much here. Is that 6 hours from now?
Yeah it will be in about 6 hours. Thanks for looking for balloon dogs for me.

Alright guys, my house and storage is in dire need of a clearout so today I'm throwing a load of stuff into the plaza which is free for anyone to take. I'm also putting out some rarer stuff to catalogue such as the full Sci-fi series of furniture. I'll be available for most of the day for anyone that wants to pop over.
I may consider popping round and I know this is from a while back but do you still need those yellow pansies?

Sorry for the noob question but how do you "catalog" stuff?
Pick it up and then put it down. You can re-order anything you've "owned" even if it is just for one second.

Linius

Thanks for the offer. :)

Well, I have the following stuff in my closet:

Captain's Hat, Sailor's Hat, White Police Cap
Monocle
Military Uniform
Military pants
Brown Loafers

All of these things are official theme, so if I don't add socks, I think I should be okay, right? :)

Don't you have multiple tries with Gracie or do you need to get it right the first try?

Picking stuff up and putting it down has the effect that it ends up in your catalogue so you can order it from there.

Jak140

It takes three days of giving medicine most of the time.

Also; pleasant surprise at Jak's town. Because he's 12 hours behind me he still had fireworks going on. And for me it's a new day so Isabelle gave me a second bopper! So guys, use timezones to our advantage :D

Thanks for letting me get the signatures Jak, I think Kabuki is very happy with it.

Np, glad to help!

Pick stuff up. Once you did that, even if you throw it back out of your inventory, it will be in store's catalogue to order, if it is orderable). Otherwise, it will still be in your catalogue, but with the price not for sale...

Don't you have multiple tries with Gracie or do you need to get it right the first try?
Well, that's why I ask. :) I know if you have clashing clothing, you fail immediately. But otherwise, I wouldn't know. We'll see when the stuff arrives, some stuff is ordered, so I'll get in the evening. :)

Linius

Tried four resets but Kabuki just isn't going to give me his pic. He's one of the villagers who's pic I want most. I even restored him back to health a week back, done his signatures but still nothing :(

If your town is open anyways I think I'll pop by in a few to catalog those space items. That's easier to order from there than from that spotpass house :p

I may consider popping round and I know this is from a while back but do you still need those yellow pansies?
All good on the pansies, I grabbed a bunch from the island.

Town will be open in a couple of mins, just emptying stuff out from another character.

UberTag

Would love to drop by and catalog if you'll add me to your friends list.
Best of luck with the cleanup today!

I was "this" close to losing my Perfect Town status this morning. Today is Day 14 of my golden watering can run.

Woke up 25 minutes 'til 6am with the unpleasant revelation that the 70+ gyroids I had cleared out from my museum were still strewn about my town. Literally saved my "perfect" status with seconds to spare.

Tried four resets but Kabuki just isn't going to give me his pic. He's one of the villagers who's pic I want most. I even restored him back to health a week back, done his signatures but still nothing :(

Give him a flea or let him visit your house or have someone deliver you some stuff to him? :)

Would love to drop by and catalog if you'll add me to your friends list.
Best of luck with the cleanup today!
Done. Stuff to catalogue is behind the police station, free stuff at the plaza and feel free to look in my museum and house since stuff in there is fair game as well.

Linius

Give him a flea or let him visit your house or have someone deliver you some stuff to him? :)

Yeah, you had some mad luck with those. I fullfilled many requests for rare bugs and fishes and stuff like that. Only got one pic so far, from Simon. This was the first time I tried resetting btw, but it doesn't really help. I don't feel like doing that more often. But it sure is a pain to get pics from your villagers.

Currently looking for an Orchid Mantis btw, for Claudia. Things are hard to find. Found out I haven't even got one myself. Never knew you could catch these during this time of year :p

Yeah, you had some mad luck with those. I fullfilled many requests for rare bugs and fishes and stuff like that. Only got one pic so far, from Simon. This was the first time I tried resetting btw, but it doesn't really help. I don't feel like doing that more often. But it sure is a pain to get pics from your villagers.

Currently looking for an Orchid Mantis btw, for Claudia. Things are hard to find. Found out I haven't even got one myself. Never knew you could catch these during this time of year :p

Yeah, I know, it's so strange. Yeah, only resetting I have done was for selling bugs to camper Muffy to get some serious cash. For other stuff, I'm likely not gonna do it.

You can find those on flowers, but they are nicely hidden sometimes, especially on white flowers. :(

They only show up on white flowers, so if you have a lot (like I do) they are more common. I usually see at least 1 per day.

Linius

Yeah, I know. White and purple flowers only. But they are hard to spot I read. We'll see.

Just back from visiting Azure Phoenix, his town amazes me every time. It looks so wonderfull with the paths and PWPs all so well spread over town. Hybrid flowers for all his villagers. That's the future of my town one day, I hope.

They only show up on white flowers, so if you have a lot (like I do) they are more common. I usually see at least 1 per day.

I noticed that area in the south of your town with a lot of white flowers. I did look, but didn't see any at the time :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
All good on the pansies, I grabbed a bunch from the island.

Town will be open in a couple of mins, just emptying stuff out from another character.
OK. Just realised they are still set aside for you so I'll just move them to The Patch™.

Seriously guys, if you need flowers I have oodles to spare HA HA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom