• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want Mr Ed?
Ed_NewLeaf_Official.png
He's at my campsite lol

Philia

Anyone want him?

He's at my campsite lol

No one can get the camper from another's town. You can try to keep him yourself and then arrange his moving out to another who may want him that badly to wait on you.

-------

Anyone want a throne from me? Otherwise I'm selling it to the person who has premium on furniture to get my money back. I only bought it to boost my shoppers badge up.

Philia

Holy crap, Bubbles just tried to buy the throne from me at 100k. I told her NO WAY.

Why am I tripping all of a sudden when I'm running around? It's never happened before.

This is what Katrina is for. You need to find her in someone's town and talk to her to ward off your "bad luck".

Anyone have a T.Rex torso or a Ptera Right Wing they're willing to part with? I'm trying to finish up my fossil collection. I can trade or buy, but I don't have that many fossils on me to trade at the moment.

archelon skull
diplo skull
coprolite
diplo chest

Koren

Anyone have a T.Rex torso or a Ptera Right Wing they're willing to part with? I'm trying to finish up my fossil collection. I can trade or buy, but I don't have that many fossils on me to trade at the moment.

archelon skull
diplo skull
coprolite
diplo chest
I have a wing, but I can only open for a brief amount of time in 40mn, or it'll have to be later today (probably 4h+ from now)

Is it possible for you?

I have a wing, but I can only open for a brief amount of time in 40mn, or it'll have to be later today (probably 4h+ from now)

Is it possible for you?
That's fine. I can come now or later. Do you want me to visit your town or would you rather come to mine?

Philia

Turns out the throne was enough for Phineas to show up and give me my silver shoppers badge! :D

EDIT: Colton had done it again, he sold me a legit painting! :D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have a Ptera Right Wing spare. I've already completed my collection so you can have it gratis. I'm going to be opening my town shortly for those who want to sell their Perfect Peaches so I can leave the fossil by the station for you to pick up.

EDIT: I see you've already made arrangements. Never mind.

EDIT: Gate is open. I'll be busy watching chinese cartoon so my character will just be standing there…

veras

EDIT: Gate is open. I'll be busy watching chinese cartoon so my character will just be standing there…

Need to collect a few more peaches off trees then I'd love to come sell, FC is 0774-4272-7766

Also, I can bring Katie if you want

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Need to collect a few more peaches off trees then I'd love to come sell, FC is 0774-4272-7766

Also, I can bring Katie if you want
OK. Let me just close my gate to add you. Bring the little kitty cat along too if you want.

EDIT: And we're re-open.

Despera

Banned
Just got the fireworks table DLC from Pelly. I wish this game utilized the 3DS notification feature and told me what exactly has been added, a la FE:A. Just seeing the blue circle at the edge of the game icon is not enough.

I have a Ptera Right Wing spare. I've already completed my collection so you can have it gratis. I'm going to be opening my town shortly for those who want to sell their Perfect Peaches so I can leave the fossil by the station for you to pick up.

EDIT: I see you've already made arrangements. Never mind.

Thanks again! Now I'm a T-Rex torso away from being done with fossils.

Acid08

Banned
Pango.png

Pango and her overwhelming blandness are hittin' the old dusty trail today! Hopefully I get a different type of villager to move in. I have two Cranky villagers right now since Grizzly moved in after Bertha left.

Diva still thinks it"s cool to hang around though. I never talk to her and send her garbage in the mail but she's still hanging around. At least she isn't Pietro I guess.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Pango.png

Pango and her overwhelming blandness are hittin' the old dusty trail today! Hopefully I get a different type of villager to move in. I have two Cranky villagers right now since Grizzly moved in after Bertha left.

I know a couple ladies here that are totally jealous of you right now :)

Garland7G

I've been ignoring Bill for like a month and he still hasn't moved.
He's also a bully around town I've seen him get into arguments with a few different people as well. Then there are the comments from the neighbors.

tumblr_mr1itwdpZ81swi0i7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqzt3oM2Op1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Last night at the fireworks show I let him have it.
tumblr_mr1odgavuF1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

I've been ignoring Bill for like a month and he still hasn't moved.
He's also a bully around town I've seen him get into arguments with a few different people as well. Then there are the comments from the neighbors.

Last night at the fireworks show I let him have it.
tumblr_mr1odgavuF1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

I love this exchange so much...

Ourobolus

Banned
So I picked this up last night since I had that $30 credit from SMT4/FE:A, and figured a nice relaxing game would be a nice change of pace.

Got my tent and a fireworks table and hat, now just waiting to get home from work to play. I read some websites that kinda tell you what to do, and the OP, but anything else I should concern myself with? This is my first Animal Crossing game.

veras

Katrina in my plaza today if anyone wants to add to their fortune count, opening gates now

Also if you have an amber you don't need I'd really appreciate it, last fossil

Garland7G

So I picked this up last night since I had that $30 credit from SMT4/FE:A, and figured a nice relaxing game would be a nice change of pace.

Got my tent and a fireworks table and hat, now just waiting to get home from work to play. I read some websites that kinda tell you what to do, and the OP, but anything else I should concern myself with? This is my first Animal Crossing game.

First few days will be real slow. So don't expect much for a bit.
I'd say reset your town layout while on the train to get one you like.
Build 3 bridges first thing after getting town rating up.

EDIT: if you haven't already keep talking to Isabelle to get a watering can and buy all tools you come across.
Axes break fast so stock up a few.

Acid08

Banned
Oh, I don't have her. Although now I'm really nervous because I was just at your place. Hopefully she doesn't find her way to my town. :eek:
Did you talk to her? Does that make any kind of difference?

Also other people visited after you so maybe someone else will be catching this disease :p

anything else I should concern myself with? This is my first Animal Crossing game.

You'll have one perfect fruit in your town to start. Plant it to grow more perfect fruit trees: don't sell it.

Did you talk to her? Does that make any kind of difference?

No but I think it's still possible for her to end up here although the odds are pretty slim. I'm wary of traveling when I'm at nine villagers. :/

Ourobolus

Banned
You'll have one perfect fruit in your town to start. Plant it to grow more perfect fruit trees: don't sell it.

No but I think it's still possible for her to end up here although the odds are pretty slim. I'm wary of traveling when I'm at nine villagers. :/

I take it the item will show up as "perfect"?

I take it the item will show up as "perfect"?

Yes, it's usually pretty easy to spot them. They're shiny or different looking than regular fruit. Apples are brighter and shinier, peaches are gold instead of peach, etc.. They're worth a lot more than regular fruit so you want to take that one and grow another tree of perfect fruit. Then use those to plant more and so on.

is there a way to regrow the trees on the island

Grab some fruit from one of the tours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom