• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ourobolus

Banned
they would and will look slightly different on the tree.

Yes, it's usually pretty easy to spot them. They're shiny or different looking than regular fruit. Apples are brighter and shinier, peaches are gold instead of peach, etc.. They're worth a lot more than regular fruit so you want to take that one and grow another tree of perfect fruit. Then use those to plant more and so on.

Ah, thanks guys.

Koren

I read some websites that kinda tell you what to do, and the OP, but anything else I should concern myself with? This is my first Animal Crossing game.
Beside all the useful advices from others, just enjoy the game, and keep in mind that the community here is wonderful. Ask if you need anything, and you'll find someone to help you.

You'll have one perfect fruit in your town to start. Plant it to grow more perfect fruit trees: don't sell it.
I'm pretty sure the game will offer you others if you sell it (although it can take some time), and plently of people here will be able to help with perfect fruits, so no need to be scared of selling it by mistake, but there's indeed no reason to sell it instead of planting it.

Oh fuck yeah.

Gold watering can acquired! Shit is starting to come down tonight. I have bamboo to plant!

Would have been nice to have my gold ax today too but I have three axes saved up and it'll be plenty to start reconstruction around my house.

Flies aren't showing up no matter how many rotten apples I'm dropping. Is it my Ordinance?

Definitely not your ordinance. And it's ants that are attracted to rotten fruit, not flies.

Flies are attracted to fishing junk. If you have a beautiful town ordinance, get someone who doesn't to give you a boot or something. And remember it takes about two hours for these insects to show up.

veras

Definitely not your ordinance. And it's ants that are attracted to rotten fruit, not flies.

Flies are attracted to fishing junk. If you have a beautiful town ordinance, get someone who doesn't to give you a boot or something. And remember it takes about two hours for these insects to show up.

You can get flies on rotten turnips; I used a rotten turnip to catch both an ant and a fly the other day.

Debs

Rotten turnips will also work for flies too, you can get both ants and flies with rotten turnips.

Ok guys, I'm going to be opening my town up once more for the next couple of hours at least, I really need to clear as much of this stuff as possible so I can get my beautiful town back for tomorrow. Absolutely anyone who wants to come is welcome. Everything at the Plaza is free to take, and I have some cool bits that you can catalogue behind the Police Station. Full details in the quote below:

Alright guys, my house and storage is in dire need of a clearout so today I'm throwing a load of stuff into the plaza which is free for anyone to take. I'm also putting out some rarer stuff to catalogue such as the full Sci-fi series of furniture. I'll be available for most of the day for anyone that wants to pop over.

Free to take
Anything at the plaza

Available to catalogue (behind Police Station)
Wall-mounted monitor
Spherical radar
Hologram machine
Crew member's seat
Space captain's seat
Crew's monitor
Captain's monitor
Small space console
Large space console
Zero lamp & Three lamp
Some odd items like the Slushie machine and Soda case

Available either to catalogue or free on demand
Anything in my house (full Rococo, Japanese stuff, odd bits)
Anything in my museum (Gyroids, Nintendo items, gems)
EU DLC items

veras

Ok guys, I'm going to be opening my town up for the next couple of hours at least, I really need to clear as much of this stuff as possible so I can get my beautiful town back for tomorrow. Absolutely anyone who wants to come is welcome. Everything at the Plaza is free to take, and I have some cool bits that you can catalogue behind the Police Station. Full details in the quote below:

Please add me 0774-4272-7766

Acid08

Banned
Minimalist room was completed last night(thanks to Marvie!), excited to see what it bumped my HHA score up to :D

So far I have a fruit themed roon, mimimalist room, and a modern wood room. No idea what to do with the other, I haven't even built the back room yet. Thinking of making downstairs a spa type of thing.

TrickRoom

Alright, I'll try turnips. I had a suspicion I'd need one, so I ended up getting one from Joan yesterday. Now just to wait for it to rot...

might be a bit cheeky but has anyone got the Arcade cabs that i could catalog please

I've got an Arcade cabinet and pinball machine free to grab in my plaza and I can let you catalogue the Tabletop game from my house, let me know your FC and I'll add you once I can close my gates.

MattyH

I've got an Arcade cabinet and pinball machine free to grab in my plaza and I can let you catalogue the Tabletop game from my house, let me know your FC and I'll add you once I can close my gates.

5000-2308-3290 is my FC

7600-2361-4141 for my dream address

Anyone want him? Yeah, he's kind of ugly, but he has sass, and I'll miss him.

But this is not a 2 hippo town.

Totally understand if no one wants him. Just will be sad not to see him anymore . . .

Ok, Shep gave me another legit painting, a wistful painting.

Gruff was jealous of Shep, I guess, because he also started giving paintings. One fake and one legit, but I already got it so if someone wanna trade... :)

It's a Quaint painting:

quaint-painting.jpg

They're selling silver axes on my island today. I don't know how much I'll be available, but it won't be for a few hours.

Interested. :)

Ok guys, I'm going to be opening my town up once more for the next couple of hours at least, I really need to clear as much of this stuff as possible so I can get my beautiful town back for tomorrow. Absolutely anyone who wants to come is welcome. Everything at the Plaza is free to take, and I have some cool bits that you can catalogue behind the Police Station. Full details in the quote below:

Interested in visiting. :)

Oh, and I got a new PWP... an modern bench. Thanks Ankha, I really needed that... What was she worth? 25 million bells? Maybe I should sell her... Just kidding. :)

Oh silvering water can, when will you be mine? Must have been 25 days now!

Also, Boomer started talking about "cops" then promptly didn't offer me the police station. Bastard.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Azure, are we still 3ds friends? I'll pop over to have a look. It'll be a plus one towards your train station at least. :)

EDIT: Is your town Barstow?

UberTag

Anyone want to trade their useless gyroid dupes for my useless gyroid dupes?

Here's what I have to trade:

Tall Bovoid
Mega Buzzoid
Mini Buzzoid
Tall Buzzoid
Mini Dekkoid x2
Squat Dingloid x2
Mini Gongoid
Tall Harmonoid
Mini Howloid
Mini Lamentoid
Tall Nebuloid
Oboid
Mega Plinkoid
Tall Quazoid
Mini Rhythmoid
Timpanoid x2
Mini Timpanoid
And I'd like to trade FOR any gyroids in this list:

Bowtoid
Mega Bowtoid
Tall Bowtoid
Clankoid
Mega Clankoid
Mini Clankoid
Tall Clankoid
Mega Croakoid
Mini Croakoid
Tall Croakoid
Mega Dingloid
Mini Dingloid
Tall Dingloid
Wee Dingloid
Drilloid
Mini Drilloid
Mini Echoid
Tall Echoid
Mega Fizzoid
Mini Fizzoid
Mega Freakoid
Mini Freakoid
Gargloid
Tall Gargloid
Mega Gongoid
Harmonoid
Mega Harmonoid
Mini Harmonoid
Lamentoid
Mega Lamentoid
Mega Lullaboid
Mini Lullaboid
Mini Metatoid
Nebuloid
Mega Nebuloid
Mini Nebuloid
Mega Oboid
Tall Oboid
Mini Oombloid
Mega Percoloid
Plinkoid
Mini Plinkoid
Mega Puffoid
Mega Quazoid
Slim Quazoid
Rhythmoid
Rustoid
Mega Rustoid
Mini Sproid
Sputnoid
Mini Sputnoid
Tall Sputnoid
Squelchoid
Mega Squelchoid
Mega Strumboid
Mini Strumboid
Mega Timpanoid
Tall Timpanoid
Mini Tootoid
Warbloid
Tall Warbloid

Frogstep

Does Brewster stop giving you stuff after you've gotten everything he has?
Would be cool to get multiple Brewstoids, those things are awesome!

Acid08

Banned
What's the biggest square/rectangular table in the game? I want to set up a table with a coffee cup, superb beans, a coffee maker, and the milk/sugar but everything I have is either too small or round.

What's the biggest square/rectangular table in the game? I want to set up a table with a coffee cup, superb beans, a coffee maker, and the milk/sugar but everything I have is either too small or round.

2x2. So 4 is the most you can ever get on a table. Stuff like Fireworks table or a few of the round tables from the various furniture series would work.

Wait, so gems aren't used for custom furniture?
What do I do with them?

They are, but only certain furniture. Thonky has a list of what you can use gems on.

Acid08

Banned
2x2. So 4 is the most you can ever get on a table. Stuff like Fireworks table or a few of the round tables from the various furniture series would work.

They are, but only certain furniture. Thonky has a list of what you can use gems on.
I don't want to use round because stuff hangs off the end and looks like shit :(

The only round table I use is the watermelon table since it's for the fruit theme.

I don't want to use round because stuff hangs off the end and looks like shit :(

The only round table I use is the watermelon table since it's for the fruit theme.

Green table, blue table, balloon table, harvest table, jingle table, kiddie table, pave table, polka-dot table, ranch table, robo table and sloppy table all look to be the square 2x2 tables going by the Prima guide.

If you're still around I'd like to stop by.
3136-7862-2813

tzliBAz.jpg

This is how I'm currently setting up my coffee room. Just using minimalist tables with the pavé set.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
From yesterday, after the "tree reveal":

tumblr_mr1ja84Q0p1svw95ao6_400.jpg

It's too laaaaate to apologize.

I don't think I even wanted to apologize, so

and I will never forgive you for your deviancy, treachery, and general foulness, so you don't apologize either!

>:eek:

Acid08

Banned
You want a ranch table mate.

3ywGSiC.png
I have one of these, will try it out.

There are a bunch of 4x4 square tables. Green and blue come to mind. Check this search for "table" in MoriDB.com.

http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=Table&obtained=&interior=&fashion=
Thanks for the link, will check everything out!

Green table, blue table, balloon table, harvest table, jingle table, kiddie table, pave table, polka-dot table, ranch table, robo table and sloppy table all look to be the square 2x2 tables going by the Prima guide.
Robo table might be interesting.

Speaking of pitfall seeds anyone gotten the new type? The tricky pitfall seed? I'll never get one lol....still ain't got the police station T-T

Garland7G

Speaking of pitfall seeds anyone gotten the new type? The tricky pitfall seed? I'll never get one lol....still ain't got the police station T-T

I got one, the only difference is that the star is smaller when you plant it. I set it up right in front of Bills house. Of course later that day I fell in it myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom