• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

mb.exe

Anyone have any of the following clothes items I can buy/borrow? I need modern stuff for a Gracie check, and I don't have a single one oh god oh god oh god. I also have Katie in town AGAIN.

Btw, I used the lovely phone last night and it said a person was coming to visit so I'd better look my best or something, which seemed to foretell this Gracie visit.

Airy Shirt
Blue Check Print
Blue Check Print Long
Blue Diamond Top
Blue Diamond Top Long
Blue Retro Dress
Cloche Hat
Cool Dress
Cool Shirt
Crewel Shirt
Dark Polka Shirt
Dark Polka Shirt Long
Dark Polka Skirt
Ellipse Sunglasses
Go-Go Shirt
Gracie Glasses
Gracie Hat
Gracie's Top
Grape Stripe Long
Grape Stripe Tee
Jade Check Print
Jade Check Print Long
Night Sky Tee
Orange Pinstripe
Orange Pinstripe Long
Sabots
Stripe Pumps
Swell Shirt
Swell Shirt Long
Trendy Shirt

massoluk

Banned
After paying off my absolutely last home loan and chose Harmonius style challenge, the dude crew game me 160,000 points, I thought the maximum is 150,000. He also said my interior doesn't match the style (well, I have only have one room converted to Japanese tea room, the rest is cafe, bath room, game room), I'm confused, what's going on here? Can someone explain to this idiot?

Anyone have any of the following clothes items I can buy/borrow? I need modern stuff for a Gracie check, and I don't have a single one oh god oh god oh god. I also have Katie in town AGAIN.

I've got shoes, shirt and glasses that fit into the modern catagory, unfortunately everything else that is classified as modern is a Gracie item. I've got my gates open but once the town is empty I'll add you and grab the bits out for you to borrow.

By the way, if anyone else has Gracie checks they need to pass anytime I've assembled near complete sets for every catagory for people to borrow - Philia has ordered the last few bits that I can legitimately get hold of atm so they'll all be ready to go soon.

Garland7G

After paying off my absolutely last home loan and chose Harmonius style challenge, the dude crew game me 160,000 points, I thought the maximum is 150,000. He also said my interior doesn't match the style (well, I have only have one room converted to Japanese tea room, the rest is cafe, bath room, game room), I'm confused, what's going on here? Can someone explain to this idiot?

Easy, theme challenges go up to 1.1 million, 150 was just the interior.

Jak140

Jak, would you mind if I came to your town to cash in these extra Redd tickets?

Hey, Rpg, sorry I was already asleep and and the event was over when you posted this. I have some extra redd fireworks items though, so I might have something you are missing if you still need them.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Alright I have some pictures too, so:

tumblr_mr2mhtaRZW1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mr2mhtaRZW1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mr2mhtaRZW1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mr2mhtaRZW1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mr2mhtaRZW1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

tumblr_mr2mhtaRZW1sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

tumblr_mr2mhtaRZW1sw5rnlo8_400.jpg

Feast your eyes upon how an innocent, week-long prank turned into a violent hate crime. The infringed upon group? Tree pattern lovers.

tumblr_mr2mj9Z9fC1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mr2mj9Z9fC1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mr2mj9Z9fC1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mr2mj9Z9fC1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

I've been meaning to get pics of this, so I finally did. Coolest room in my house?

tumblr_mr2ml5qCfW1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

SolidEyeSystem knows how it is.

tumblr_mr2mp6bBjF1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mr2mp6bBjF1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mr2mp6bBjF1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mr2mp6bBjF1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

Look at all these ruffians. VsRobot, UberTag, roto13, weemadarthur, SolidEyeSystem again, and I think that's everyone in those there.

tumblr_mr2mp6bBjF1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

Got some mild revenge on wee though :p

tumblr_mr2mp6bBjF1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

Breaking it down with MisterSamMan and Wheelhoss1 to burn the town down

tumblr_mr2mp6bBjF1sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

No room :(

tumblr_mr2msh3KJj1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mr2msh3KJj1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

Last but not least. Feast your eyes on this beaut. Hanging with Galactic Fork, MisterSamMan, and Wheelhoss1 there in the second pic.

mb.exe

I've got shoes, shirt and glasses that fit into the modern catagory, unfortunately everything else that is classified as modern is a Gracie item. I've got my gates open but once the town is empty I'll add you and grab the bits out for you to borrow.

By the way, if anyone else has Gracie checks they need to pass anytime I've assembled near complete sets for every catagory for people to borrow - Philia has ordered the last few bits that I can legitimately get hold of atm so they'll all be ready to go soon.

Wow, thanks! I added your FC

Frogstep

I need to get my hands on one of those toy hammers, they look so fun!
Also, when you guys mail letters and attach presents do you usually or are you supposed to wrap them? 'Cause I've just been dumping them into the letters as is, like a neanderthal... :<

Garland7G

lol you lucky devil you

btw how's your visitor count looking these days? Willing to help you out towards getting that station any time you'd like :)

Slowly but surely ;)
Around 20ish atm...I'm about to head out for the day so I won't be on, But I'll def hit you up soon for a visit or 10! thx :)

Just ended up getting a petition from Rosie at this late hour. Would anyone be willing to open up their town so that I could quickly get some signatures?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Ok, gates are open. I've put the bits to borrow next to the town bulletin board.
Are you going to open again today, or did I just miss my chance?
Been hoping for hologram machine and wall mounted monitor.

Edit: also missed the visit request, or I'd have offered.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I was going to close up for the night, but after dropping by Koala's town for the petition I'll open up one more time for you :)

Thanks! I'll get to test the library's wireless with 3ds online. I'm soo happy I checked the thread while I was here.

Ok, people, guess the catalogue party has started.

I'll open up the gates while I can.

I have three visitors now, so I closed the gate.

I'll let you know when the next three can enter. :)

Zero_IYAD

Finally got the golden axe :D
No more buying saplings

HHA trendy theme challenge is driving me crazy x_X
Changed all rooms to trendy themed sets: Modern, Sleek, Minimalist & Polka-dot
House exterior is completely trendy
Final score is 1,000,000 X___X
100 K to go!
No idea what should I do to get it!

Will mixing multi trendy items in one room help?

Not a problem. :)

Okay, people.

The gate will open now.

Just in case, please wait with cataloging till I close the gate, so we don't lose stuff and to prevent disconnect. :)

Gate is open.

Let them get it. I'm getting a famous painting from Philia. :)

Would love to, but the party is started so I'm not going to get there. :p

Not one villager has given me a picture, and I do everything they ask. :(

Do you keep fleas? :)

Ok, people.

People who have me on the friendslist for now can come over to catalogue the Gulliver items. :)

If you aren't, shoot me a PM and I'll try to add you. :)

Gates are open for three people at the moment. :)

Oh, and if you would have a spare dinosaur track or apatosaurus skull, I would be very grateful. :)

Townname is Petville, if you wouldn't remember. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom