• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a problem. :)

Okay, people.

The gate will open now.

Just in case, please wait with cataloging till I close the gate, so we don't lose stuff and to prevent disconnect. :)

Gate is open.

Would love to, but the party is started so I'm not going to get there. :p

Much thanks for Gulliver items, time to order a ton of those! :D

Koren

I must visit more GAF people, each time it's great fun, and seeing your reports with pictures (thanks, Niraj!) makes those even more thrilling.

Not one villager has given me a picture, and I do everything they ask. :(
It's quite random. I've only a single one, and I think I'm close to the gold award for helping animals (besides, the one I get wasn't even for a request, but for a visit).

The fact that they only ask for a petition when I'm travelling and I don't have access to the internet for 24h doesn't help ^_^

I need to work on visitor count. Dont have much to offer but a few duplicate nintendo items: majoras mask, pikmin box, hero pants tunic and master sword. Ill put them outside the station if anyone wants. fc is in profile.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Do you keep fleas? :)

Ok, people.

People who have me on the friendslist for now can come over to catalogue the Gulliver items. :)

If you aren't, shoot me a PM and I'll try to add you. :)

Gates are open for three people at the moment. :)

Oh, and if you would have a spare dinosaur track or apatosaurus skull, I would be very grateful. :)

Townname is Petville, if you wouldn't remember. :)

Oh my way sir :)

MicH

My friendship with Snake and Blaire is down to zero due to 1) Me not being able to play for the last couple of days and 2) them not wanting to give me any tasks

Damn you animals!

Ellix

Major props to Azure and kamikazekoala for the loguing! I guess I got bit of a head start on the Gulliver party >_<

If only I can get Gruff and Whitney to cough up their portraits! I don't think either of them has offered me a difficult request, only Whitney asked me to fill a petition once a looong time ago.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I must visit more GAF people, each time it's great fun, and seeing your reports with pictures (thanks, Niraj!) makes those even more thrilling.

It's quite random. I've only a single one, and I think I'm close to the gold award for helping animals (besides, the one I get wasn't even for a request, but for a visit).

The fact that they only ask for a petition when I'm travelling and I don't have access to the internet for 24h doesn't help ^_^

You definitely need to pop in sometime :) and I need to visit sometime too

SmithnCo

I have the queen of lewdness Diana moving in.

I've started doing the fourth profile trick to set their house locations though, because they have been pissing me off by moving too close to bridges and my roads.

ramyeon

So decided to try the new save file camper trick. Loaded up a new file and there was a camper, reset and did it again and then there wasn't any camper at all... Not the third time either. Do I just need to keep doing it until there is again?

So decided to try the new save file camper trick. Loaded up a new file and there was a camper, reset and did it again and then there wasn't any camper at all... Not the third time either. Do I just need to keep doing it until there is again?

Yep. You'll usually have a pretty low percentage of campers. Some days are more camper prone than others.

Quick question, has anyone had a villager move out of town when they haven't spoken to them in a couple of weeks? Rodney doesn't ever want to rush up and speak to me any more and if I speak to him (and promptly reset after) I get the speech about him not seeing me for ages.

I'd rather continue not acknowledging his existence, but if he can't move in that state I need to make sure to talk to him once to clear it.

I'd rather continue not acknowledging his existence, but if he can't move in that state I need to make sure to talk to him once to clear it.

Ignoring him won't prolong his stay but it won't necessarily hasten it either. Randomness seems to be the prevailing factor in who's chosen for that ping every week or so.

Novocaine

Bumping up!

Looking to catalog/trade for a few items. I have bells/gems/music/fossils/Nintendo items I can give in return.

I have a list of my extra fossils, Nintendo items, and music here. PM me if you are interested in working out a trade!

Need:

Raptor Skull
Amazing Machine
Bath Mat
Bath Tile
Bathhouse Wall
Bucket (Yellow bucket from Spa theme)
Florence Flask
Hibachi
Jasmine Bonsai
Lab Chair
Lab Floor
Medicine Chest
Metroid x10
Milk Case
Quince Bonsai
Unknown Machine

My friendship with Snake and Blaire is down to zero due to 1) Me not being able to play for the last couple of days and 2) them not wanting to give me any tasks

Damn you animals!

I have both Snake and Blaire too.

Blaire's never given me her pic.

Snake, however, has given me two. Do you want one? :p

Elija2

New Spotpass house in NA, Corey from Kihei. I think it's Pikmin themed because there's a ton of Pikmin and plants. Not that good though.

Roto13

Gracie told me it was boring that I was wearing all flashy clothes and then she gave me a Gracie Chest.

Did... did I pass...?

Alright I have some pictures too, so:

. . .

Last but not least. Feast your eyes on this beaut. Hanging with Galactic Fork, MisterSamMan, and Wheelhoss1 there in the second pic.

Truly great stuff, Niraj. That room in your house IS amazing. How the f did he do that . . . ?

And then there's the tree . . .

Elija2

One thing I really hate about growing grass is that it only seems to grow near other grass. So if you have a huge dirt patch covered with flowers and you water them every single day, only the outer rim of the patch will grow grass. It makes growing grass take even longer and it's so annoying.

ramyeon

Rosie showed up after doing the camp trick a few times... To settle with her or not...? Hmm. I already have a Peppy in Dotty but she is really cute :(

Rosie showed up after doing the camp trick a few times... To settle with her or not...? Hmm. I already have a Peppy in Dotty but she is really cute :(

Are you asking us if you should hold out for BETTER than Rosie? You better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Edit: unless you don't have Punchy...in which case carry on.

Keep her. Rosie is one of the most loved and expensive AC characters for a reason. Even if you don't want her I'm sure someone would rip your arms, legs and nose off to get her. I would never, ever let her leave my town.

ramyeon

Are you asking us if you should hold out for BETTER than Rosie? You better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Edit: unless you don't have Punchy...in which case carry on.

Keep her. Rosie is one of the most loved and expensive AC characters for a reason. Even if you don't want her I'm sure someone would rip your arms, legs and nose off to get her. I would never, ever let her leave my town.
Haha you guys convinced me, I'll go with her. I can't imagine getting better than her today anyway, the two before her were terrible!

Animekatt

Pics, pics. :)

jXIjk632Wnj9z.jpg

jeZzAUvQgiKmL.jpg

It's like Nintendo forced this person to make a house with stuff. He's like "Alright, if that's how they play it, I'll show 'em" and then proceeds to just place the same stuff in a room.

OOHH! I TOTALLY forgot :D Busy weekend. When can I come get it and what can I get you in return? :D

You can come now if you want and you can catalogue the Gulliver stuff too. :)

Nah, nothing. If you would have a spare dinosaur track or apatosaurus skull, I would be gratefull.

They certainly are :)

Wow, I would love one of those. :)

It's like Nintendo forced this person to make a house with stuff. He's like "Alright, if that's how they play it, I'll show 'em" and then proceeds to just place the same stuff in a room.

Well, I kinda like the second room. :) But the first room could have been much better...

Roto13

jXIjk632Wnj9z.jpg

jeZzAUvQgiKmL.jpg

I like that the three lamp is there. Both because it's a tiny bit clever, and because I want to order a three lamp.

Otherwise, that house is lame.

MicH

You can come now if you want and you can catalogue the Gulliver stuff too. :)

Nah, nothing. If you would have a spare dinosaur track or apatosaurus skull, I would be gratefull.

Wow, I would love one of those. :)

Well, I kinda like the second room. :) But the first room could have been much better...
I'll be over in a minute, let me check what I have fossilwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom