• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roto13

Someone unreliable in my random google search said that Gracie only shows up after you've spent a certain amount of money at the store. That would explain why it took forever for her to appear.

ramyeon

The deed is done.

BQ71GumCAAALZSo.jpg

jXIjk632Wnj9z.jpg

jeZzAUvQgiKmL.jpg

It's like Nintendo forced this person to make a house with stuff. He's like "Alright, if that's how they play it, I'll show 'em" and then proceeds to just place the same stuff in a room.

Compared to the European Pikmin 3 house, that is absolutely pathetic. Our one has all 6 rooms, main one is a spaceship theme with all the rare Sci-Fi furniture, a Three Lamp and other bits while the other ones are all themed after a specific Pikmin type with items and custom Pikmin patterns to match. Even the character is dressed up in full astronaut gear to look a bit like Olimar.

The deed is done.

BQ71GumCAAALZSo.jpg
Congrats, you are bound to love her.

Someone unreliable in my random google search said that Gracie only shows up after you've spent a certain amount of money at the store. That would explain why it took forever for her to appear.

Well, I got her today for the first time too.

But some things don't count like the melody paper and the letter paper.

Only items that can be sold out count toward your total. In other words, stationery, wrapping paper, and melody cards don't count toward the bell total. Fortune cookies are counted as 500 bells.

veras

Katrina in my plaza for anyone looking to get their fortune count up to unlock the PWP, opening gates again for a bit - 0774-4272-7766

ramyeon

Compared to the European Pikmin 3 house, that is absolutely pathetic. Our one has all 6 rooms, main one is a spaceship theme with all the rare Sci-Fi furniture, a Three Lamp and other bits while the other ones are all themed after a specific Pikmin type with items and custom Pikmin patterns to match. Even the character is dressed up in full astronaut gear to look a bit like Olimar.

Congrats, you are bound to love her.

omg so kawaii :3

Slightly jealous but I have a few sought-after villagers myself so I can't be too bitter.

Wait so now you have Kabuki, Dotty and Rosie?
So not jealous... :<
She is definitely cute, after talking to her I was even more sold haha. I really wanted Zucker or an Octopus character though, since I seem to be filling my village with cats... haha. Kabuki, Kiki and now Rosie. Well, luckily she's not my 10th villager so hopefully no one moves in on their own and I can try again later on.

MicH

WOW!

So some of you might know that I have two copies of this game. I rarely play my other one (mostly just to get villagers I like, call it cheating or not)

Well, I talked about my luck getting hybrids with beautiful town + watering the ones I wanted to breed before and I now have a sizable amount of red* roses.

Well guess what just happened. My VERY first blue rose spawned from the red* roses :D :D :D This is VERY exciting!!!

I actually thought it was a myth.

Chopper

WOW!

So some of you might know that I have two copies of this game. I rarely play my other one (mostly just to get villagers I like, call it cheating or not)

Well, I talked about my luck getting hybrids with beautiful town + watering the ones I wanted to breed before and I now have a sizable amount of red* roses.

Well guess what just happened. My VERY first blue rose spawned from the red* roses :D :D :D This is VERY exciting!!!

Congrats!

*seethes*

Animekatt

WOW!

Pics!! Congrats! :)

Roto13

I would like to have a bunch of different colours of flowers arranged nicely in my town.

But I don't want to have to breed them or water them or anything. Gardening is annoying.

ramyeon

Thanks to Beautiful Town ordinance I'm getting at least 1 new Black Rose spawned every day. Sometimes 2 or 3 :D looking forward to temporarily switching off the ordinance to make all these suckers gold one day.

WOW!

Congrats, now keep breeding those Blue Roses!!

Frogstep

WOW!

Wow nice! Still crossing my fingers everyday in hopes that I'll get some someday.

MicH

Blue rose spawn:

tumblr_mr2wcbJC2w1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I think I got 10-15 pink roses, <5 orange roses and >5 black roses as well as some yellow and white ones in the process. And many, many reds.

Here it is when compared to my purple ones:

tumblr_mr2wdjGsNj1svgayqo1_400.jpg

So excited as I was losing faith in this method of getting blue roses. Glad to see I was wrong!

Please note that I do time travel on this account to cycle through villagers

Now, where should I place it? Among my red* roses? Which are the best to pair it with to breed more?

Sora_N

Does anyone have a town with Pears and doesn't mind me grabbing some (would grow some myself too)? My villager requested one.

Not sure if you need my FC but it's 1075-1077-0952

Okay, people, the gate is closed for today. Will see if I can open tomorrow evening or on some other time, so no worries if you couldn't get in today. :)

Good night everyone. :)

Linius

Got to koala's catting party real quick, that was nice ^^

Oi Niraj, I suppose you still got a nice painting hanging for me? Try to pick it up tomorrow. Was a long day at work. Try to catch up with Dexter before my visit too, food for talk :p

Koren

I'm currently planning my future PWPs so that incoming villagers *can't* destroy my groves / paths / flower beds / vistas.

It's more doable than I expected initially. But I'd like more data just to be sure.

Have you seen two houses or a house and a PWP with only 1 space between them ? (I'm sure that in the latter case, you couldn't build the PWP, but not completely sure that the same rule apply to animals houses when they're built after the PWP)

Have you seen a house without at least one space free on *all* sides, or without at least *two* spaces free in front of it?

If you can protect nearly all your town with a dozen street lamps, benches, scarecrow and other 'small' PWPs, and force the game to use the location you choose, it would be so much better...

WOW!

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

I CANT BREATHE

THIS IS aMAZING I THOUGHT IT WAS A MYTH TOO

OH MAN

YES

Can someone tell me what a red* rose is? I know it has to do with parent genes, right?
It does. Basically, to get a Blue Rose you have to eventually breed purple and orange roses which will create red roses. You gather and breed these red roses (called red* roses or red+ roses or special red roses) to gain blue roses.

Reds that spawn from purple X orange pairs.

And this exciting Mich! :D
Thanks. (And everyone else!)

I haven't been doing much gardening now. (Just little plots.) But as soon as I get the perfect town thing done, I'm gonna be a hardcore horticulturalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom