• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Might be able to order it, but I'll have to wait until my store opens :(

Thanks! Get that cataloged out of the way too for my husband as well.

Also, his favorite villager is Chester apparently. My initial impression is quite negative since he looks like a depressed panda. LOL! But since then, he've shown me hilarious events that chester get himself involved in. :3

I'm either blind, dumb, or some combination thereof, but I can't find any fossils today

IS THAT A CHALLENGE FOR ME??? :3 OPEN UP. :D

Marvie_3

Banned
It's the axes I'm offering up not the saplings.
My bad. I can't read. :lol

I recall two people coming into my town to see katrina had shared the same fortune item too. Ornate bottoms I recall lol. So I imagine its not that widely dispersed as we'd believe for everyone.

With that said... does anyone have a Pep-squad Tank?

Me and bluepolicebox needs it!

pep-squad-tank.jpg

http://moridb.com/items/tops/pep-squad-tank

Pretty sure this is in my catalog. I can order a few once my store opens.

I got my white cat! I found Monique from GF, and she's coming tomorrow. I can't wait, and neither can Kabuki.

I know somewhere Sugar (my real life white cat who died) is happy . . .

Can't wait for you guys to come meet her (if you haven't). She has a lot of personality!

o_O I have both crowns in my shop today. Labelle must have heard that I sold my perfect peaches yesterday.

Me and bluepolicebox needs it!

Meh. I didn't notice any difference yesterday while wearing my lucky item from the phone. Are we sure it actually does something?

I got my white cat! I found Monique from GF, and she's coming tomorrow. I can't wait, and neither can Kabuki.

Can't wait for you guys to come meet her (if you haven't). She has a lot of personality!

That's wonderful! A nice, daily reminder of your friend. :)

Philia

o_O I have both crowns in my shop today. Labelle must have heard that I sold my perfect peaches yesterday.

Meh. I didn't notice any difference yesterday while wearing my lucky item from the phone. Are we sure it actually does something?

I'll buy those crowns if you're not. Gotta get that gold shoppers badge. :X

And yes, my villagers had sold me paintings for free more often than usual.

Chopper

Dude. I have hats on special at retail. And I have spare axes.

Linius

Lol, reached 100K HHA score with my alt's house. Ores all over the floor and some stuff that can be on other furniture on the ground as well. It seems really easy to net a high score.

Philia

Philia, can I pop by soon to get my fortune?

Dude. You got a Lovely Phone. Use it. I don't have Katrina today.

Pick one up for policebox and come on over to mine. You need to check on my tulips/pansies anyway...!

Edit: nm

LOL, why.

:lol I'm not. You can come get them this afternoon.

Guess I have to start minding my fortune then.

Yay! :D

Ok, I found two so far :p

Both were hidden behind flowers, inside flower fields -___-

Uh huh, where's the other two. :3

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Awesome man, glad to hear it :)

I wonder if that's why I like Punchy so much - because my first pet was a black-and-white cat.

Then again, I also owned a duckling for a while but I find most of the ducks in AC ugly as sin.

Yeah most of the ducks are awful looking. Some have really weird eyebrows too.

I have Merengue as my camper today (the strawberry shortcake rhino). I'd gladly take her in place of Rhonda, who, while also a normal rhino, is decidedly more lame.

I also have Katrina today.

Hey, I know I'm not the only one demolishing early PWP in favor of new requests. Well, if you ever need to demolish more than 1 in a day, there's an easy workaround I just discovered: the alt character reset trick.

I needed to demolish a PWP to make room for Monique, so while I was scouting out my town 1st thing to make sure Nook hadn't ruined all my plans overnight, I set up my new alt's tent right on top of the fountain I wanted gone. Then deleted the file and the PWP is still gone! So now I can demolish a yellow bench, too, to make room for a much-needed trash can.

Cheers and hope that helps someone!

Niraj

Oooh, lol I thought people were coming for Katrina :p

Well who was it that actually has Katrina, someone posted that earlier today.

You mean me? In the post right above the one where you were whining about the PWP? :p

Linius

You mean me? In the post right above the one where you were whining about the PWP? :p

Lol, apparently you too. But nope, it was hours a go. I remember reading it and I saw Philia talking about fortunes so I figured it was her.

But, I could visit your town in a moment to see Katrina and get that painting if you're around?

I did but it wouldn't be until this afternoon. You could go to mean old duck-hating Niraj's.

I knew I wasn't going mental quite yet :p

Niraj

Lol, apparently you too. But nope, it was hours a go. I remember reading it and I saw Philia talking about fortunes so I figured it was her.

But, I could visit your town in a moment to see Katrina and get that painting if you're around?

I was just teasing you :p

Yeah that's fine, give me a second to free up some inventory space first lol

Chopper

LOL, why.
lol, why not! Though I did think for a moment it would be convenient, but I underestimated how long trades and stuff can take in real life.

That is the only gripe I have with this game. Things simply aren't as seamless as they should be. Even putting aside some woeful net code, things really aren't improved from Wild World in regards to accessing each others towns and whatnot. I anticipated it being much better in the build up to release. Best Friend chat is a step in the right direction, but it's not quite enough.

Makes me wonder how amazing this game would be with Miiverse integration. ACGaf is a beautiful thing, but the one thing it doesn't do is state undoubtedly whether a person is using their console at that moment.

MicH

Hey BGBW, let me know when I can come get the dark polka skirt. Got the shirt so I'm almost ready to amaze Gracie :D

When you build the campsite and get someone to move in permanently, do they build their house on top of the site or build their house in a random spot in your city and you keep the campsite?

H13

Hello,just bought it last week on eshop
:D just started playing today,any more tips other than the main op?

Debs

I'm looking for the following items if anyone could help please :) Just either want to catalog or if you could order from your catalog for me that would be great! Thanks :)

Mama Polar Bear
Mama Panda
Stroller
Dolly
Owl Clock

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm looking for the following items if anyone could help please :) Just either want to catalog or if you could order from your catalog for me that would be great! Thanks :)

Papa Bear
Baby Bear

Mama Polar Bear
Mama Panda
Patchwork dresser
Stroller
Merry-go-round
Rocking horse
Wobbelina
Dolly
Owl Clock
Ordered the bolded for you.