• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about the phone and the fortunes! If I use it and Katrina is in town (which she isn't for me at the moment but just saying), I can double dip on fortunes - right? She's not going to be all like... "You've been calling that two-bit whore Miss Cleo, haven't you? Piss off. I'm the only legit mutherfucker in Nagrand. Come back when you stop wasting your $3.99 for the first minute..."

hni_0024_mpod5l94.jpg

hni_0025_mpovxz3s.jpg

How can I get these? :(

P.S. STILL no silver or gold watering cans. I've been buying everything I can from Leif and I feel like I've had a perfect town for 15 MONTHS at this point. I don't have the patience to water flowers one-by-one for much longer!

I'm looking for the following items if anyone could help please :) Just either want to catalog or if you could order from your catalog for me that would be great! Thanks :)

Mama Polar Bear
Mama Panda
Stroller
Dolly
Owl Clock

I'll order the Mama Panda and Owl Clock. :)

Philia

Great thank you :)

Dawww, Debs, you should had told me you're doing a FT theme. I'd gladly let you come over and CATALOG EVERYTHING I GOT. :D Seriously, I got all of them in my house from your list. Clothes, hats, umbrellas and EVERYTHING FT themed. :)

I forgot about the phone and the fortunes! If I use it and Katrina is in town (which she isn't for me at the moment but just saying), I can double dip on fortunes - right? She's not going to be all like... "You've been calling that two-bit whore Miss Cleo, haven't you? Piss off. I'm the only legit mutherfucker in Nagrand. Come back when you stop wasting your $3.99 for the first minute..."

LMAO. No, Katrina will just remark that you're wearing the item (that you got the tip from the lovely phone on) correctly or not. :)

Debs

Dawww, Debs, you should had told me you're doing a FT theme. I'd gladly let you come over and CATALOG EVERYTHING I GOT. :D Seriously, I got all of them in my house from your list. Clothes, hats, umbrellas and EVERYTHING FT themed. :)

Ohh thanks :) Will come over sometime when I see you online next :)

UberTag

Oh. Then I WAS in the right town. I am so embarrassed
May still run into trouble.
It was a Dark Polka Shirt he had on the ground there. NOT the Dark Polka Skirt.

To be honest, I'm not sure it's possible to get out-of-season dresses and bottoms from villagers. I certainly haven't as of yet.

Which means your only option is to find someone with a Blue Retro Dress and impress Gracie with that.
(Although, I think one undocumented loophole may be to shed your non-Modern pants by wearing a dress and then just throw a Modern Top on. Nothing clashes that way. You just don't have any bottoms on.)

MicH

May still run into trouble.
It was a Dark Polka Shirt he had on the ground there. NOT the Dark Polka Skirt.

To be honest, I'm not sure it's possible to get out-of-season dresses and bottoms from villagers. I certainly haven't as of yet.

Which means your only option is to find someone with a Blue Retro Dress and impress Gracie with that.
(Although, I think one undocumented loophole may be to shed your non-Modern pants by wearing a dress and then just throw a Modern Top on. Nothing clashes that way. You just don't have any bottoms on.)
Yeah, I noticed. I have the blue diamond short, so I need the clogs or the eclipse glasses to pass. Damn this one is tough. Hopefully Azure Phoenix can help me out

Philia

Yeah, I noticed. I have the blue diamond short, so I need the clogs or the eclipse glasses to pass. Damn this one is tough. Hopefully Azure Phoenix can help me out

Azure and I were just talking about how modern outfit test will just fuck you right over. :\ If you got the modern test from Gracie... this is where I'd reset if possible. :\

I'm helping him out complete the flashy and rock outfit. But that modern. Arg. :( I hope not to get tested with that.

UberTag

Liquefy's FAQ seems to imply that shoes are required (which would make an Ornate check awfully hard to pass - although there are Ornate socks). It may very well be wrong in this instance.

I can order the Clogs with one of my alternate characters if you like. Won't have them until 5:00pm Eastern (four and a half hours from now, though). Not sure if that's too late for your Gracie needs or not.
If you can't score the Blue Retro Dress, I'd take a crack at it with a modern hat, blue diamond shirt (bottoms-less as per my earlier suggestion) and the clogs and see how that works.

Heard a weird noise while walking around last night.
I had my net out so when I spotted a weird blob among my flowers I slapp it down and caught this guy.

tumblr_mr4b04RLrM1sukkejo1_400.jpg

Tarantulas: 2/4
Scorpions: 1/1

I'll post about this a little later but I have Katrina in town today if anyone wants their fortune read. I'm out this morning (US east coast) but I'll open up after noon. There's some random stuff by her tent (nothing exciting) free for the taking. Apologies for the under construction state of things. :/

And if anyone needs axes, I got my golden axe in a TT-ing friend's town last night since she's been letting me buy her saplings every day. I've got a good number I've been stockpiling that I can pass on.

Are you a Gemini too? :D (I don't have the shirt.)

I could use axes. :)

I have one regular and two silver axes I can spare for you buddy.

Sure, when can I come? :)

Please help me complete my museum!

I need these fossils:

- Apatosaurus torso
- Archaeopteryx
- Diplodocus tail
- Fern fossil
- Pteranodon right wing
- Styracosaurus torso

I have 28 unique fossils to trade and a bunch of extra Nintendo items. I really need to clear out some space in my wardrobe so I'd like to get rid of my extra items asap!

Here's everything I have to offer. Thanks :D

I have styracosaurus torso, I need apato tail. :) Trade?

Lol, reached 100K HHA score with my alt's house. Ores all over the floor and some stuff that can be on other furniture on the ground as well. It seems really easy to net a high score.

Ores don't count as places taken, so... :)

I'm looking for the following items if anyone could help please :) Just either want to catalog or if you could order from your catalog for me that would be great! Thanks :)

Mama Polar Bear
Mama Panda
Stroller
Dolly
Owl Clock

I got those in my catalogue, so...

And I still got Katie who wants her? :)

MicH

Liquefy's FAQ seems to imply that shoes are required (which would make an Ornate check awfully hard to pass - although there are Ornate socks). It may very well be wrong in this instance.

I can order the Clogs with one of my alternate characters if you like. Won't have them until 5:00pm Eastern (four and a half hours from now, though). Not sure if that's too late for your Gracie needs or not.
Thank you. I think Azure should be back soon, but if it doesn't pan out I'll let you know. Four hours and 30 minutes from now would put me at 11 PM. When does Gracie disappear?

UberTag

Thank you. I think Azure should be back soon, but if it doesn't pan out I'll let you know. Four hours and 30 minutes from now would put me at 11 PM. When does Gracie disappear?
Thonky says she'll be there until midnight. Still gives you an hour's breathing room.

Trading time! I have a ton of fossils lying in the street and all I ask is for a plesio torso in return.

Apato skull x2
Apato tail
Dimetrodon skull
Dimetrodon torso
Dino track
Diplo hip
Mammoth skull
Pachy tail
Pachy torso x2
Ptera skull
Raptor torso
Sabertooth skull
Styraco tail
T. rex skull x2
Triceratops tail
Triceratops torso
Trilobite

Also my basement is completely full, so take some Nintendo items.

Have

Bill Blaster
Fi Mask
Fire Bar
Mushroom mural
Toad hat
Varia boots
Varia suit x2

Want

Green Pipe
Triforce
Virtual Boy

Finally, I got some dupe fireworks items on Sunday so take em as well.

Have

Lovely Phone
Ultra Machine
Miniature Car
Boxed Figurine x3

Want

Ten Billion Barrel
Love Tester
Ultra Scope
Any bopper

FC is 4270-1022-0210

MicH

Well, well, well. Look what just spawned

tumblr_mr4c0z04SF1svgayqo1_400.jpg

This is seriously a lucky town. I TTed twice since you visited, Philia, and this baby appeared. I'm not quite certain which tulips it spawned from. The yellow one spawned the same day. I should probably have separated the orange tulips from the black, red and yellow ones completely :/

Philia

Well, well, well. Look what just spawned

tumblr_mr4c0z04SF1svgayqo1_400.jpg

This is seriously a lucky town. I TTed twice since you visited, Philia, and this baby appeared. I'm not quite certain which tulips it spawned from. The yellow one spawned the same day.

LOL awesome. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I was kidding! Muffy's far too much of a lady for him besides.

Don't lie. You're all out to get me.

Got Rhonda's pic from giving her an arowana, which surprised me because I never talk to her really. Just need Drago, Groucho, and Sparro to hook me up still.

Linius

My Rhonda asked me for a Horned Hercules. Was planning to catch a few of those already for the re-tail bonus so I'll head towards my island.

Marvie_3

Banned
Don't lie. You're all out to get me.

Got Rhonda's pic from giving her an arowana, which surprised me because I never talk to her really. Just need Drago, Groucho, and Sparro to hook me up still.

No matter how many stupid errands I run for my townies, none of them give me their picture.

MicH

Thank you SO MUCH Azure Phoenix :D You saved the day. I passed her test and she gave me a pink argyle shirt (which is ugggglyyyyy).

Only one check to go and I'm good :D Very nice

Thanks a lot for the shirt, MicH! I'm feeling luckier already. :3
You're welcome!

If anyone have a spare Lovely phone, I would love to trade you. I only got two Ultra Machines (didn't have any extra time) so I can trade you that or whatever you may need :)

No matter how many stupid errands I run for my townies, none of them give me their picture.

Pictures can only be obtained as rare rewards from the most demanding requests (rare beetle/fish requests, petitions, perfect fruit or medicine) or when they move out and have maximum friendship.

And yeah, if anyone needs clothes to pass Gracie checks any time let me know - I've got almost full sets (screw modern) which will easily pass you the tests.

Linius

I was meaning to ask this, but do you get multiple tries with Gracie? Or do you have the pass the test in your first showing?

MicH

I've got an extra you can have. I'll dig it out once Philia's done. :)
Aww that's very nice of you! Thank you!

I was meaning to ask this, but do you get multiple tries with Gracie? Or do you have the pass the test in your first showing?
You have to pass. I always save before doing her check just in case. Some themes don't match (like formal and rock'n'roll) so always check which theme everything you're wearing belong to.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

If it makes you feel better, I've given Drago an arowana, a saw shark, and a catfish, and he still just gives me stupid shit. Fucking dragon getting off on being withholding.

If anyone have a spare Lovely phone, I would love to trade you. I only got two Ultra Machines (didn't have any extra time) so I can trade you that or whatever you may need :)

I believe I might have an extra one. I'll bf message you in a sec. Edit: Or I guess I was too slow there :p

Pictures can only be obtained as rare rewards from the most demanding requests (rare beetle/fish requests, petitions, perfect fruit or medicine) or when they move out and have maximum friendship.

Not entirely true. I have gotten two from furniture replacement requests as well, which certainly aren't terribly demanding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom