• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjgames

If I visit a town and someone drops an item for me, let's say Cabin table. I pick it up and then drop it again. Will that item be available in my catalog to purchase when I get back to my village?

Frogstep

I have a Graceful Painting to trade. Would love to swap it for a Perfect Painting. Although a 3-way trade may also suffice here.

EDIT: Looks like weemadarthur is covered. Did you need a Graceful Painting by chance, Frogstep?

Yup, I'll trade with you, don't have Graceful if you haven't already traded with someone else haha

Marvie_3

Banned
If I have bad luck and I'm tripping a lot, do I need to visit Katrina to get rid of the curse or can I just wear my lucky item?
I visited her in Niraj's town earlier and I'm still tripping a lot. I have one of my lucky items in my storage but I'm too lazy to go get it. :lol

So now that TTing is being discussed more openly (thanks MicH), a TTer friend of mine gave me 4 blue roses, and I can report that they breed SO QUICKLY if you water them exclusively and have Beautiful Town on. I've doubled my count in a couple days.

I even built a PWP fence where I'm going to keep all my extra so every visitor can get a pair to start breeding. ;)

Also, this is cool (the links to the pics): http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/66910832

Linius

Filled an entire island basket and not a single Horned Hercules spotted. Normally I always get at least a couple of them.

Linius

So now that TTing is being discussed more openly (thanks MicH), a TTer friend of mine gave me 4 blue roses, and I can report that they breed SO QUICKLY if you water them exclusively and have Beautiful Town on. I've doubled my count in a couple days.

I even built a PWP fence where I'm going to keep all my extra so every visitor can get a pair to start breeding. ;)

Also, this is cool (the links to the pics): http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/66910832

That sounds interesting. Haven't visited your town anyways! Let me know when you're doing that.

Elija2

If you can wait 3 hours for delivery, I have some. Want me to order it?

Yes please! Thanks.

Also, I guess these bushes were too close to the police station.

YvPuhXx.jpg

Philia

Thanks to rare donations, I'll have every flower except the purple pansy. I'll be busy trying to breed them SLOWLY lol. (No TTing over here.)

But I just want to credit to my husband, Zigg, Samurai_Heart, Niraj, Eudaemonic and finally and not the last I'm sure, MicH for helping me reach so many hybrids at my town. I thank you yall so much! :D

EDIT: Derp, that black cosmos STILL eludes me lol.

Linius

So I got an editor's chair for the Horned Hercules I gave Rhonda. My villagers just refuse to give me any pics. Only Simon did so far :(

Elija2

Done. Its 2:30 EST here. Delivery is at 5. So in a few hours, you can come by and pick up your goggles.

Sounds good.

In other news, I just got the last emote, the Shrunk Funk Shuffle. Dr. Shrunk also gives you his jacket. Now that guy can start feeding himself.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thanks to rare donations, I'll have every flower except the purple pansy. I'll be busy trying to breed them SLOWLY lol. (No TTing over here.)

But I just want to credit to my husband, Zigg, Samurai_Heart, Niraj, Eudaemonic and finally and not the last I'm sure, MicH for helping me reach so many hybrids at my town. I thank you yall so much! :D

You're welcome dear. I think I have a black cosmos if you want that too at some point :p lol

On another note, I got bitten by the mosquito in Wolfe's museum. What kind of shit is that?

YAY!!!

Wolfe

Yes please! Thanks.

Also, I guess these bushes were too close to the police station.

YvPuhXx.jpg

It's not that they're too close to the station itself, but that they're next to the space in front of the station that you can't plant/place patterns on. Anywhere else surrounding the station and one space away is fine.

You're welcome dear. I think I have a black cosmos if you want that too at some point :p lol

On another note, I got bitten by the mosquito in Wolfe's museum. What kind of shit is that?

I always end up trying to avoid the mosquito while I'm in that room of the exhibit, stop buggin me damn bug!

zigg

Aww, I love you too. And of course I got a big initial kick in the plants from you too, for which I'm thankful :D

Oh man I need to guard mine with my life.

If you see a dead guy in a dress on the ground in my town and no black cosmos, you know what happened.

Philia

Aww, I love you too. And of course I got a big kick in the plants from you too, for which I'm thankful :D

If you see a dead guy in a dress on the ground in my town and no black cosmos, you know what happened.

I didn't stock up on axes for nothing from BPB's town! :D

Also lolling at the dress bit, still crossdressing? :3

o_O Philia just took a bunch of axes from my town. She said something about "landscaping"...

Edit: Already setting up her alibi.

Linius

Roses

Orange: 10
Purple: 6
Pink: 1
Black: 1

Pansies

Blue: 3

Lilies

Pink: 5

Tulips

Pink: 8
Orange: 2

Cosmos

Orange: 13

And then there are 4 Red Carnations in town.

What colors am I missing? I know the purple pansie and the blue rose at least.

Animekatt

Aww, I love you too. And of course I got a big initial kick in the plants from you too, for which I'm thankful :D

Also, the cops will see a broken stain glassed furniture, that when you look at it, you can make out the leaves of a tree....

Elija2

It's not that they're too close to the station itself, but that they're next to the space in front of the station that you can't plant/place patterns on. Anywhere else surrounding the station and one space away is fine.

Aw, that sucks. They wouldn't really look good anywhere else.

Frogstep

Roses

Purple: 6

Pansies

Blue: 3

Lilies

Pink: 5

Tulips

Pink: 8
Orange: 2

Cosmos

Orange: 13

And then there are 4 Red Carnations in town.

What colors am I missing? I know the purple pansie and the blue rose at least.

Black Cosmos, Purple Tulips, Blue Violets, Orange Lilies

Linius

Thanks! Time to focus on some of the flowers I don't have yet. Meanwhile praying a blue rose will ever appear so I can get these guys going.

Elija2

So whether a villager gives you their picture or not for completing a request is random, right? So if I keep resetting, eventually they'll give it to me?

Philia

Think I'm gonna trie to breed red+ pansies with orange x red. See how that will work out.

Uh. Why would you do this? Especially after MicH had proven with screenshots that reds+ from redxblues had definitely made a purple pansy?

Or you're just experimenting?

Linius

Uh. Why would you do this? Especially after MicH had proven with screenshots that reds+ from redxblues had definitely made a purple pansy?

Or you just didn't catch that post?

I saw it yes. But Thonky says that works too and since that method isn't proven yet by one of us I'd like to experiment some with that. Plus I got a lot more orange ones and only three blue ones.

In the end no matter which road you choose to breed certain flowers, they're all tiresome and long. So I decided to try on a different approach.

jjgames

Thank you.

I'm cleaning house a bit. Anyone who wants them PM me and come by and grab them?

Super Star x2
Kart
Cabana Bookcase

If you have any items from the sleek or classic series I would appreciate the chance to catalog them.

Friend code:
1246-8738-7215

Frogstep

Thanks again UberTag for all the cool new knowledge!
Look forward to cataloging the seasonal stuff from you when it's ready! :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I always end up trying to avoid the mosquito while I'm in that room of the exhibit, stop buggin me damn bug!

Yo, thanks again for letting me grab the signatures dude. Just returned the form and got Sparro's pic out of it! The mosquito bite was worth it.

So on Philia's advice I posted on gamefaqs for crown-sellers. I got two bites: one from a girl who had a handful of crowns to sell - she tipped me 400K. Then there was some guy who had 173 crowns to sell, but tipped me 16 of them. So I made around 9m from that, and kept one.

Thanks for the advice Philia!

UberTag

Roses
Gold
Blue

Pansies Purple

Lilies Orange

Tulips Purple

Cosmos Black

Carnations Pink and White

Violets Blue
I'm missing all of the above as well. Except for blue violets.
I've got a colony of those. (7 is enough for a colony, right?)

Just scored my gold watering can. Only have a single black rose right now, though. Hoping to get another so I can at least let one wilt and become a gold rose.

I've also got zero carnations. Dad never came through for me on Father's Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom