• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone want Poppy the Squirrel?
She has a Normal personality and is moving today.
Poppy_NewLeaf_Official.png

So let's say a new girl is passing her day(s) at my town's campsite, and I like her enough to want her to live permanently in my town, problem is, my town's already full. Could I kick out someone fast enough to be able to invite her in? she just arrived today.

Nope. Even if you used time travel to give someone the boot, the camper would be gone. They're there for one day and will only move in if you have a vacancy now.

Linius

In my experience it's best not to grind for these fish. You'll see large shadows from time to time when just playing and a Gar will surely pop up some time. Walking up and down the river is a tiresome chore.

smr00

Banned
Sorry if this has been asked, it's kind of hard to navigate through 1000 pages on this phone but i am on a long ass 9 hour drive and i am trying to farm as much money as i can on the way to flordia but i am only like day 3 into the game and i don't have the island unlocked. Just paid off my first house and expanded it (now owe like 90k).

In my situation, what's the easiest way to make money? Fishing? Bug catching? Both? Shells don't give enough to where it's worth it. Also, on the bigger fish i notice they go away as soon as the bobble dips and i hit that button lightning fast.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
In my experience it's best not to grind for these fish. You'll see large shadows from time to time when just playing and a Gar will surely pop up some time. Walking up and down the river is a tiresome chore.

Nothing better to do really :p I'm watching Breaking Bad at the moment anyway so it's not too taxing to multitask. If I really cared, I'd just save and continue in the hopes of respawns I guess.

I've finally decided to finish off my Nintendo item collection. I need five more pieces:

Pipe
Kart
Triforce
SS Dolphin
Wii Balance Board

I have a spare Master Sword, bad bro's stache, Varia Suit, block floor, mushroom mural, Peach's parasol, Green Shell, Bill Blaster, Super Star, Fire Flower, Coin, Toad Hat, Midna's Mask, Blue Pikmin (hat), and Majora's Mask.

Help a brother out. If you have spare N items and don't need anything on my list I'm also willing to pay straight up Bells, but I'd prefer to trade item for item. Thanks!

Philia

Samurai_Heart is in severe need of Historical Outfit! He only has Gracie for another hour before she leaves.

Which is the following!

Armor suit, pants, shoes
beige knit shirt, camel shirt
Caveman shorts, tank, dress
chichi-print tee
Cow Bone
Deer Shirt
Diving Mask
Fall Leaf Shirt, Tee
Gold Armor shoes, suit
Gold-bar shirt, tee
Headkerchief
King Tut Mask
Knight's Helmet
Misty Tank, tee
Monkey Shirt

Ninja Hood, pants, sandals and shirt

Old Armor Pants
Painter's shirt, tee
Powdered Wig
Rimmed Glasses
Roman Helmet
Round Glasses

Samurai Helmet, pants, shirt, wig

Scale Armor pants, suit
sharp outfit
straw shirt
Straw Umbrella Hat
subdued-print tee
tiny shades
vertigo shirts, tee
Viking Helmet

veras

I've finally decided to finish off my Nintendo item collection. I need five more pieces:

Pipe
Kart
Triforce
SS Dolphin
Wii Balance Board

I have a spare Master Sword, bad bro's stache, Varia Suit, block floor, mushroom mural, Peach's parasol, Green Shell, Bill Blaster, Super Star, Fire Flower, Coin, Toad Hat, Midna's Mask, Blue Pikmin (hat), and Majora's Mask.

Help a brother out. If you have spare N items and don't need anything on my list I'm also willing to pay straight up Bells, but I'd prefer to trade item for item. Thanks!

I can trade you a Wii Board for a Coin

Elija2

Samurai_Heart is in severe need of Historical Outfit! He only has Gracie for another hour before she leaves.

Fuck! I had the historical theme challenge too but I just sold the entire outfit. I knew I should have kept it for someone else.

I've got a couple of the masks/hats in my basement he's welcome to borrow. Unfortunately, the armor suit shirt was in my plaza and I sold it a little while ago.

Koren

What exactly does he need? As many items as possible?

I have IIRC diving mask, samourai pants and shirt, etc. Probably many others, but it's difficult with translation issues...

How can I help?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Pipe
Kart
Triforce
SS Dolphin
Wii Balance Board

How about an SS Dolphin for the Bill Blaster?

Which is the following!

Have armor shoes handy

Frogstep

Pipe
Kart
Triforce
SS Dolphin
Wii Balance Board

I have a Pipe and maybe a Kart too that you can have.

edit: looks like I only have a spare Pipe, but it's yours if you still want it!

Philia

Fuck! I had the historical theme challenge too but I just sold the entire outfit. I knew I should have kept it for someone else.

Well don't feel bad, I just had to reprimand him for not posting it enough. Not his fault though, he had errands today.

Well, here we go. See now Samurai Heart. That's all you gotta do.

Animekatt

Which is the following!

Fall Leaf Tee

Misty Tank

Ninja Hood, sandals and shirt

Samurai shirt

Does the Samurai and Ninja stuff have to be complete sets? I have a mix match of those.

Edited to show exactly what I have on me right now.

Well don't feel bad, I just had to reprimand him for not posting it enough. Not his fault though, he had errands today.

Well, here we go. See now Samurai Heart. That's all you gotta do.
Thanks Philia XD
Does the Samurai and Ninja stuff have to be complete sets? I have a mix match of those.
Katt I'm gonna try Suzu's place will come to your if it doesn't work.
I've got a entire ninja set he can borrow. :eek:
Can I come to your place and borrow Suzu =), I haven't been to your place I think but got you on friendlist.

Sorry about all this folks should have been on thread earlier but was celebrating sister's birthday out tonight.

suzu

Thanks Philia XD

Katt I'm gonna try Suzu's place will come to your if it doesn't work.

Can I come to your place and borrow Suzu =), I haven't been to your place I think but got you on friendlist.

Sorry about all this folks should have been on thread earlier but was celebrating sister's birthday out tonight.

Yeah, I'll open my town's gate. I'm on my alt character, Theo. Town is Figaro. :)

EDIT: Actually, let me switch to Suzu. lol

Niraj you have blown my mind lol with the in game friend add XD, gotta blame self for having so many non AC playing peeps lol

Edit: Thank You Suzu =D, and yay 2 peeps that will be on AC more =), my BF list is like a ghost town most of the time lol

Linius

If anyone else has island items stached somewhere, please notify me. As always still in the market for: ukelele, bottled ship, chest, life preserver and a pair of flip-flops.

Sorry if this has been asked, it's kind of hard to navigate through 1000 pages on this phone but i am on a long ass 9 hour drive and i am trying to farm as much money as i can on the way to flordia but i am only like day 3 into the game and i don't have the island unlocked. Just paid off my first house and expanded it (now owe like 90k).

In my situation, what's the easiest way to make money? Fishing? Bug catching? Both? Shells don't give enough to where it's worth it. Also, on the bigger fish i notice they go away as soon as the bobble dips and i hit that button lightning fast.

I always found fishing to be better source of income, but August is a great month to catch beetles. So keep an eye out for those.

Also you aren't hitting the button fast enough. Try closing your eyes and listening for the audio cue. It'll help.

veras

If anyone else has island items stached somewhere, please notify me. As always still in the market for: ukelele, bottled ship, chest, life preserver and a pair of flip-flops.

Is preserver the one that hangs on the wall or the one that sits on the ground? I don't have any of these right now but will keep an eye out

Philia

I always found fishing to be better source of income, but August is a great month to catch beetles. So keep an eye out for those.

Also you aren't hitting the button fast enough. Try closing your eyes and listening for the audio cue. It'll help.

He's on third day. He doesn't have beach fruit from the island to plant them on his beach. So he doesn't have palm trees yet.

His best bet is just fish for sharks and large fish around the river. But yeah, with a weak fishing rod, he'll need to hear the bob being bitten.

Linius

Is preserver the one that hangs on the wall or the one that sits on the ground? I don't have any of these right now but will keep an eye out

Should be the one that hangs on the wall. Already have the other one in my summer room :^^

He's on third day. He doesn't have beach fruit from the island to plant them on his beach. So he doesn't have palm trees yet.

His best bet is just fish for sharks and large fish around the river. But yeah, with a weak fishing rod, he'll need to hear the bob being bitten.

Miyama, Dynastid, and Saw still spawn on regular trees and they're at least 1k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom