• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost forgot, my gf's Re-Tail is offering additional bells on perfect peaches today if anyone wants to get in. Her FC is 0387-8945-3098.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Does anybody mind a Katie visit? On the bright side, she always loses her ticket with me. I am starting to take it personal.

Hey gang, does anyone have a perfect pear and a perfect orange I can buy off them? FC is in profile. Thank you!
Assuming I still have you on my FL pop over to my town (gates are open) and I can give you a Perfect Pear.

Does anybody mind a Katie visit? On the bright side, she always loses her ticket with me. I am starting to take it personal.
Gates are open if you want to bring her.

Most can be, but a small number can't. A good example is the Waistcoat that the male character on the front of the box wears, that is a fashion check reward as are a lot of the fancy looking dresses.

What I haven't confirmed yet is if they are random rewards, or if you have to have a specific number of items to get those exclusive clothes. Until someone can tell me for certain if they get furniture for passing a test with a complete outfit I can't rule out it being a reward for a perfect set, but from everything I've seen so far clothes are for 3 and probably 4 items and furniture is for full or almost full sets.
My first check was Official. I wore 4 items and nothing else. Got a chair.

2nd was rock n roll. I wore 4 items on theme. I had a bopper head thing and fishnet socks. I passed and received a zebra tank.

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE.

If you can, transfer the save from the screwy new SD card back to a working card ASAP! A friend of mine has the same issue, the reason it doesn't work is because your old save doesn't match the ID expected by the game, it wants your new save. As long as you can recover that save from the dodgy card your town is safe.

I actually just got finished doing this and it worked! Thanks, though. I thought I was done with New Leaf forever!

MicH

I wore 4 items in the theme she asked for the first two times I had her. Got furniture. Today I wore 3 and got a shirt.

olimpia84

Today was the fireworks show in my town, starting at 7PM. I started playing the game a few minutes after 7...did I miss the event entirely?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Today was the fireworks show in my town, starting at 7PM. I started playing the game a few minutes after 7...did I miss the event entirely?
Well the show goes on till midnight, but it should be on Sundays. Is your 3DS set to the right date?

olimpia84

Ah, never mind, I thought it was supposed to be today based on the town news board. Thing is I haven't played this game in a few days so the message was marked as 'new' yesterday even though it was for a past event.

Raptomex

So I just have to walk around aimlessly looking for a Scorpion? That's what I've been doing... for weeks. Fuck this thing.

Philia

Apparently I have nearly all of the clothing sets for any of her tests lol.

Sporty - Ballerina outfit & shoes, pink zap helmet or star cap.
Cute - Fairy Tale Dress, Heart print socks, heart hairpin, pink sneakers.
Iconic - Links Outfit
Rock n Roll - Varia Outfit
Official - Cake tank dress, tsunokakushi... probably order white stockings lol or some shoes.
Ornate - Crown, corseted shirt & skirt, and fishnet tights.
Flashy - Jester's hat, mask, tank, and shoes. (Still need to catalog the pants.)

Basic and Modern's where I'm fucked on. Its hilarious that nearly all of these I have (Link and Varia excluded) are Fairy Tale themed. :3 And... amusing that my first test was Basic... that I had to retort to renting from Azure. :D

EDIT: I knew I was forgetting something. I'll need to order the full set of Ninja outfit. :D

So I just have to walk around aimlessly looking for a Scorpion? That's what I've been doing... for weeks. Fuck this thing.
Make sure the bug net is unequipped in your inventory untill you have found and about to capture it, so many times I got hit by the scorpion and tarantula just because my net was out lol.
One time when I just started my AC game and walked out my house XD

How do rock bugs (pill bugs/centipedes) work? Could I hit the same rock 100 times and hope one comes out? Or do I have to hit it once, and if nothing happens, I have to enter a house, exit and try again?

Raptomex

Make sure the bug net is unequipped in your inventory untill you have found and about to capture it, so many times I got hit by the scorpion and tarantula just because my net was out lol.
One time when I just started my AC game and walked out my house XD
Yeah, I have the turantula. Both come after you if the net is equipped. I walk around with the shovel but the bug net is one button away.

How do rock bugs (pill bugs/centipedes) work? Could I hit the same rock 100 times and hope one comes out? Or do I have to hit it once, and if nothing happens, I have to enter a house, exit and try again?
Ensure it is the correct time, hit the rock once, nothing pops out move on, if all rocks hit and nothing enter a house.

Raptomex

Just circle your town hitting the rocks one at a time. Keep doing it until the bug you want pops out.

Jak140

Can anyone spare a perfect orange and/or perfect peach? I can pay 20,000 bells (or whatever you think is fair) each or offer a silver rod, axe, or slingshot in exchange.

I need the perfect orange because I'm trying to get one of my villager's pictures and the perfect peach because on the first day I planted the one I had next to a building without knowing better and haven't seen another since.

Thanks!

FC 3566 2276 4051

Edit: also a reminder that I have perfect pears on premium in my recycle if anyone needs to sell.

Ensure it is the correct time, hit the rock once, nothing pops out move on, if all rocks hit and nothing enter a house.

Got one finally thanks. Skye gave me a friggin' rugby tee for it. Grumble grumble.

But right after she did, Diva sold me an amazing painting - legit. I already have it, so I'd like to trade for one I don't already have.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Thanks Azure Phoenix! I got the missing pieces for my lair! The nightmares I'll get from Muffy are almost worth it!

Was it you looking for the unknown machine or Jay? Either way I ordered it!

suzu

Come and visit! It's in the back of my house. Dream Address is 4200-2149-6879.

ibd1XlQap5incp.gif

Can anyone spare a perfect orange and/or perfect peach? I can pay 20,000 bells (or whatever you think is fair) each or offer a silver rod, axe, or slingshot in exchange.

I need the perfect orange because I'm trying to get one of my villager's pictures and the perfect peach because on the first day I planted the one I had next to a building without knowing better and haven't seen another since.

Thanks!

FC 3566 2276 4051

Edit: also a reminder that I have perfect pears on premium in my recycle if anyone needs to sell.

I can give you a perfect peach. No need for bells. FC in profile. I will open up shortly.

Galactic, Azure needed the unknown. Thanks though!

Philia

Dumb question for you guys. Would buying stuff from retail count towards your shoppers badge? Because I've put up both of my crowns and the throne up at retail for my husband to buy.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Dumb question for you guys. Would buying stuff from retail count towards your shoppers badge? Because I've put up both of my crowns and the throne up at retail for my husband to buy.

I would imagine it wouldn't, but not sure.

SmithnCo

With path tiles, there's a weird graphical 'glitch' where the bottom pixels bleed into the top of the pattern or something. It's really noticeable if you draw a white line on the bottom of a black pattern and lay the patterns together vertically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom