• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

Good start to the day. Gruff suggested a Zen Bell right off the bat, 3 more Black Roses to add to my collection and I got the last Brewstoid from Brewster at The Roost :D

massoluk

Banned
tumblr_mr50e33vUf1sx6mv9o1_400.jpg

Played it forever, first time seeing rainbow. I thought the screenshot composition is pretty nice too :)

Elija2

My island is selling the black wet suit, yellow hibiscus start, and cabana chair. If anyone wants any of these, let me know.

SmithnCo

I hate Violet so much. Even her house is crappy. At least I bought a cabana screen off her.

I've been hitting her with a net for forever to no avail.

tumblr_mr515m439S1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Jak140

Hmm Walt gave me a Moon in exchange for a perfect orange. I wonder if I should keep it or try resetting for his picture.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
It was a perfect foreign fruit and I still haven't gotten a villager pic yet. :/ Such a tough choice. Is it hard to find the moon? 45 k isn't that much considering the beetle farm.

Worst case, if you decide to reset, I'm sure somebody could order it for you.

Ellix

It was a perfect foreign fruit and I still haven't gotten a villager pic yet. :/ Such a tough choice. Is it hard to find the moon? 45 k isn't that much considering the beetle farm.

It's one of the Spotlight Items so it's hard to find on your own, but more importantly it looks awesome. I got it from Merry for a rare fish request, but she hasn't give me any good requests since then.

I never did trade my Fine painting today, and now I've got 2 of them. And a neutral.

I would be happy with things that aren't art - like Sahara's stuff, or spotlight items I don't have yet.

massoluk

Banned
3 more days left for Cookie! Get her while she's hot.
>_>

What do I do if I want her? One of my horse finally moved out. I'll basically take anyone that's not a pig, a horse, rabbit, or frog...

That's right, I started with 4 pairs of dupes species. -_-

So Felicity just told me she wanted to move.

The person who just gave me her framed photo of yesterday, the person who shows up to my home randomly unannounced, the person I had deemed my favorite villager on account of her being the first kitty I saw, the person I do EVERYTHING she asks for so we could be the best of friends, the person out of them all I actively went out of my way to make her not want to ever go.

So I said no don't go! and she's like oh I didn't know it meant that much to you, sure thing I'll stay!

>_>

Diana the deer hasn't broken my heart yet at least.

veras

Anyone able to open gates so I can grab one more signature for Alfonso's petition? Went to a friend's town but he only had 5 villagers

Philia

So Barold asks me to catch a Dorado, one showed up right away. And then...

BRCHoXlCMAANPCs.jpg

That's my man! First villager pic!

LMAO you got him too? I swear that little dude is a pedo bear in disguise. His house, his manners and some... puns creeps me out lmao. He is indeed the most interesting villager I've come across though!

ramyeon

LMAO you got him too? I swear that little dude is a pedo bear in disguise. His house, his manners and some... puns creeps me out lmao. He is indeed the most interesting villager I've come across though!
Barold's great. Didn't like him at first really but he's grown on me a lot, the lazy villager type conversations are hilarious.

BRCIVIuCIAA79X4.jpg

Oooh yeah.

Jak140

It's one of the Spotlight Items so it's hard to find on your own, but more importantly it looks awesome. I got it from Merry for a rare fish request, but she hasn't give me any good requests since then.

It really does, I placed it so I check it out and it looks amazing. But I really want a villager pic. I had to try for the reset.

Worst case, if you decide to reset, I'm sure somebody could order it for you.
That's a good point. If anyone could let me catalog their moon I'd appreciate it!
FC 3566 2276 4051

The allure of getting my first villager pic was too strong.
But after 10 resets I got it. Finally, yes!

zroid

Banned
What do I do if I want her? One of my horse finally moved out. I'll basically take anyone that's not a pig, a horse, rabbit, or frog...

That's right, I started with 4 pairs of dupes species. -_-

damn :p

I think you'd just have to come by my town and talk to her -- then tell her to move to yours.

She's OK but definitely among my less favourite villagers. If you do want her though, you can drop by tomorrow!

What an ingrate :p

an incrate... one might say

Elija2

330 hours of Animal Crossing-ing. Average play time is 2 hours. So much for a "pick-up-and-play in short bursts" kind of game.

massoluk

Banned
damn :p

I think you'd just have to come by my town and talk to her -- then tell her to move to yours.

She's OK but definitely among my less favourite villagers. If you do want her though, you can drop by tomorrow!

Ok, I added you.

My FC 1160-9737-0246. I'm on EDT time, will check you if you're online in the evening.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
330 hours of Animal Crossing-ing. Average play time is 2 hours. So much for a "pick-up-and-play in short bursts" kind of game.

Could be worse man.

I mean not speaking from personal experience or anything

<_<

>_>

sigh

EdgeXL

So there I was off in a side room of my house. I was minding my own business picking turnips up off of the floor when one of my villagers barges in and says this creepy shit:

I am being stalked by a squirrel.

ramyeon

Holy shit, I'm on a roll. Right after getting Barold's pic, Gruff asked me to go get signatures. And then the first time turning them in to him...

BRCRx2BCIAI8NOg.jpg

Thanks milkham for letting me come over for the petition of Gruff Finding His Keys.

ramyeon

Getting 2 villager pics today is a relief, I thought I never would since I don't send mail at all. Guess it's simply taking these rare item/time consuming requests that really helps.

Elija2

Holy shit, I'm on a roll. Right after getting Barold's pic, Gruff asked me to go get signatures. And then the first time turning them in to him...

BRCRx2BCIAI8NOg.jpg

Thanks milkham for letting me come over for the petition of Gruff Finding His Keys.

Man, I haven't gotten a pic in weeks. I've been spamming my villagers with letters and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom