• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Interesting..sounds pretty much like me (minus the Fairy Tale Clock thing and I got a few other hybrids instead). I also got peach as my town fruit which makes me wonder if this a co-incidence or not..

Gold ore, 5 hybrids and Katrina in town who asked for plaid bottoms.
Hmmm. I had Katrina yesterday, my fruit is peach too, but Katrina wanted me to wear a pep shirt. Only 3 hybrids that I remember though. And I'm Gemini.

Gold Watering Can get!

Of course, three minutes later Leif gives me a silver can. That would have helped YESTERDAY, Leif, when I was too lazy to water plants (yes, so lazy that I couldn't even do it in a video game).

Sordid

Can you run 2 physical copies on one 3DS without messing things up? My sister-in-law's 3DS is broken and she wants a shot of my fiancée's 3DS for a wee while. They both have their own carts but I know New Leaf can be picky about saves.

Edit: Got Gracie for the first time today! Modern theme :*( does anybody have any modern themed clothes? According to Thonky I only have a crewel shirt in my catalogue.

UberTag

This is a bad day for people to be finding sweet items on their home islands. The tour selection is garbage and will remain so until the international tours flip to tomorrow after midnight.

Also, seeing an increase in people "trolling" on Club Tortimer connections.
Effectively "holding people hostage" by accessing their inventory whenever they attempt to leave.
It's very annoying.

This is more of an issue on the North American tours than the International ones.
Internationals will often see a preponderance of Japanese girls who are way too emote-happy but they still abide by common decorum.

Philia

Edit: Got Gracie for the first time today! Modern theme :*( does anybody have any modern themed clothes? According to Thonky I only have a crewel shirt in my catalogue.

Ooooh, man that test does SUCK. You need to ask Azure Phoenix to rescue you from THAT hell soonish.

You need clogs (not wooden) for shoes and oval shades for accessories. You also need to be wearing your default pants (wear a dress then switch to the shirt you need to wear to force the default pants to appear).

Effectively "holding people hostage" by accessing their inventory whenever they attempt to leave.
It's very annoying.
This actually happened to me two days ago with a female Japanese player. She ended up asking for my FC and I just stood there unresponsive until she left.

As far as hybrids go, I got three new pink roses. Beautiful roses, but I would love some more purple ones...

Linius

This is a bad day for people to be finding sweet items on their home islands. The tour selection is garbage and will remain so until the international tours flip to tomorrow after midnight.

It's very annoying.

The tours you get are random for each island right? Or do we all have the same tours?

zroid

Banned
Hmmm, I've got Olivia at the campsite right now. I've definitely been wanting a cat, but she wasn't among my first few picks. Still, what say you AC-GAF?

I already have a snooty villager whom I'm fond of (Miranda), so I don't need her for the PWPs.

Quoting myself because I don't want to get buried at the bottom of the last page and need advice. :(

Philia

Is there someone here that's collecting numbered lamps? I got 9 and Zero.

I also have cataloged one, four, five, six, and seven. I'm missing 2, 3, and 8 to catalog.

On topic of villager pics, I like how I have Katie's, Resetti's and Don's before even getting ONE villager's.

Is there someone here that's collecting numbered lamps? I got 9 and Zero.

I also have cataloged one, four, five, six, and seven. I'm missing 2, 3, and 8 to catalog.

On topic of villager pics, I like how I have Katie's, Resetti's and Don's before even getting ONE villager's.

I have all ten. Want me to collect them from my museum for you?

Animekatt

Quoting myself because I don't want to get buried at the bottom of the last page and need advice. :(

Man I'm jealous. I have a stinky panda bear at my campsite. I think you should just go for her. You wanted a cat, and she's cute to boot. I have 3 cranky villagers, and I plan on keeping all of them, even though I'm done with them as far as zen PWPs go. ^.^

Side note: I'm at work, and my client is playing Super Smash Bros Brawl, and it's on the Animal Crossing stage. <3

Flipyap

Hmmm, I've got Olivia at the campsite right now. I've definitely been wanting a cat, but she wasn't among my first few picks. Still, what say you AC-GAF?

I already have a snooty villager whom I'm fond of (Miranda), so I don't need her for the PWPs.
I only let animals from outside my dream villager list move in if someone's definitely moving out in the next few days. Seeing the tent with all ten spots filled would probably give me a heart attack.

Having said that, Olivia IS pretty cool. Had her in either my Cube or DS town.

Philia

I have all ten. Want me to collect them from my museum for you?

Yeah, thanks. I just want to catalog 2, 3 and 8. :) Thanks! I'll open my gates for you so you can also see Katrina too. I'll be on my alt, Annie at the moment. So don't be alarmed lol. Its still Destiny! :D

Can I just mention that I love Muffy? She gave me a whole lecture last night on how to stare someone down and if they look away, that means they're not a threat which is good to know because then I know not to fight them. According to her, it's good to not get into any unnecessary scuffles.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Is there a way to import a QR code as 'my' design? My daughter wants a path but doesn't have access to the QR reader. If I can put 'my' design on a mannequin at sable and mable's, she can grab it. But I can't see how to do it. I have an ios app that can read one of my custom designs to get my author info, can convert images into QR codes, and can scan in QR codes. But it can't seem to change the author of scanned in QR codes. (Not really sure why it even lets you scan them in then?)

UberTag

The tours you get are random for each island right? Or do we all have the same tours?
My understanding is that they're identical by calendar day.
You'll get different tours on some days if you wind up at an island generated by someone who's time travelled or who has already crossed over into the next day.

Linius

My understanding is that they're identical by calendar day.
You'll get different tours on some days if you wind up at an island generated by someone who's time travelled or who has already crossed over into the next day.

Oooh, that's too bad. So I can assume everybody has the same shitty tours today. If I only had the scavenger hunt today :p

And the tours on the international island are the same as on personal islands?

UberTag

Oooh, that's too bad. So I can assume everybody has the same shitty tours today. If I only had the scavenger hunt today :p

And the tours on the international island are the same as on personal islands?
Until they've crossed over to the next day. Or, in the case of the one I'm squatting in right now, was generated by a time traveller.

Incidentally, I'm squatting in a Tortimer resort with the infamous ukulele offered in it.

SuperSah

Banned
New Leaf Wii U plaza app confirmed to release after Nintendo Direct.

Also, New Leaf promo in Europe to give it to a friend for free.

I'll sell my code.

Yeah, thanks. I just want to catalog 2, 3 and 8. :) Thanks! I'll open my gates for you so you can also see Katrina too. I'll be on my alt, Annie at the moment. So don't be alarmed lol. Its still Destiny! :D

Okay on my way...if you can believe it hats are premium AGAIN so I had a duper over. That's why I'm late.

Edit: it's closed now? Let me in *scratches pitifully at door*

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Bagsy being represented by Bonbon.

Guess we have to start sharing NNIDs in this thread as well HAHA.

Anyone got a spare XL code so I can recommend New Leaf to myself and have a spare town. ;)

Tenumi

Banned
Finally!

BREpqN8CYAA8BLV.jpg:large

BREp9KDCEAIcbc3.jpg:large

Looks nice...

Sordid

Ooooh, man that test does SUCK. You need to ask Azure Phoenix to rescue you from THAT hell soonish.

You need clogs (not wooden) for shoes and oval shades for accessories. You also need to be wearing your default pants (wear a dress then switch to the shirt you need to wear to force the default pants to appear).

I have oval shades, Thonky didn't mention those \o/ no clogs though. Does anyone fancy loaning me a pair?

zroid

Banned
Makes no sense having a 3DS game on a Wii U community.

Stupid. HD assets suggest Wii U game incoming.

lool

I mean I like the idea of having an Animal Crossing community at all, and the Plaza in HD is pretty glorious. But yeah, this would have all been so much easier if there were Miiverse on 3DS... :X

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Have Bunnie as a camper today. This may come as a shock to most of you, but she's a rabbit.

SuperSah

Banned
lool

I mean I like the idea of having an Animal Crossing community at all, and the Plaza in HD is pretty glorious. But yeah, this would have all been so much easier if there were Miiverse on 3DS... :X

Also makes it worse when Iwata stated before "Miiverse for Animal Crossing on 3DS would be a fantastic idea to share in-game screenshots".

Yet they produce it on Wii U. :V
Expect a Wii U game by 2015. xD

UberTag

Have Bunnie as a camper today. This may come as a shock to most of you, but she's a rabbit.
I'm shocked.

Going to be parked on Ukulele Island for a bit earning medals for the Tropical Carpet and Flip-Flops later this afternoon.

Will only need the Beach Chair, Kappa Costume and Treasure Chest after this (along with the occasional Silver Axe restock).

I was on Miiverse the other day wondering how the heck a game with a large community like AC:NL didn't have its own Miiverse page. lo and behold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom