• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
/shocked

I have Chow the panda in my tent. :(

Whoa man. I looked him up, and the wiki had this picture:
50px-200px-Chow.png

Creepy

Animekatt

Whoa man. I looked him up, and the wiki had this picture:
50px-200px-Chow.png

Creepy

Yeah... ;/

Also new dlc items will be available starting Aug 11th:

http://www.polygon.com/2013/8/7/459...ing-new-leaf-content-coming-via-nintendo-zone
Animal Crossing: New Leaf players will be receiving new, free content for their game through Street Pass, Nintendo announced during a Nintendo Direct presentation today.

Through late September, New Leaf players will be able to collect exclusive items for their towns at Nintendo Zone locations. The first item, a pumpkin pie, will be available when the program begins on Aug. 11. New items will be distributed every two weeks.

In order to receive the item, players must visit an official Nintendo Zone location, start up their New Leaf game and visit their town's post office to ask about a present.

zroid

Banned
Man I'm jealous. I have a stinky panda bear at my campsite. I think you should just go for her. You wanted a cat, and she's cute to boot. I have 3 cranky villagers, and I plan on keeping all of them, even though I'm done with them as far as zen PWPs go. ^.^

Side note: I'm at work, and my client is playing Super Smash Bros Brawl, and it's on the Animal Crossing stage. <3

I only let animals from outside my dream villager list move in if someone's definitely moving out in the next few days. Seeing the tent with all ten spots filled would probably give me a heart attack.

Having said that, Olivia IS pretty cool. Had her in either my Cube or DS town.

I actually do have someone moving out in 2 days, and that's going to bring me down to 8 villagers, so yeahhh. Olivia's moving in! I figure there's a 95% chance someone worse will come along of their own accord after Cookie leaves. Not letting that happen!

Niraj

Finally got the gold time badge. Let's pretend like I just hit 500 hours though, if that's cool

:(

Flipyap

I actually do have someone moving out in 2 days, and that's going to bring me down to 8 villagers, so yeahhh. Olivia's moving in! I figure there's a 95% chance someone worse will come along of their own accord after Cookie leaves. Not letting that happen!
Oh... Well, DUH. In that case that was never even a question. Always plug that 8th spot!

Philia

Don't get rid of your axes people! Give them to the needy! :3

I'm glad to see that 50 saplings = gold axe is working. I should be getting mine VERY SOON. I know I missed out on a few days in the beginning when I thought it was flower seeds lol.

Animekatt

That was the intent.

Btw Lionel said you were a pretty cool person to meet. Did you hit him over the head with your hammer a few times or something?

I would never, ever abuse animals. How could you suggest I'd do something like that?

Colton said you were cool too. I think you put something in his drink.

SuperSah

Banned
Can't promise 9pm sharp. But I'll be playing tonight yes.

And Shrunks resignation joke is a new low in his joke book.

Alright, great. What you could do, is keep your BFF list enabled so I know when you're on, it'll make life easier when searching for you. :p

MicH

I have been a very busy man today, having villagers over non stop! First Cheri wanted to come over and just after she left Blaire showed up unannounced! Now I just had Biskit over and as soon as I ran into Apple she wanted me to come visit her. Phew.

Apple gave me her picture for gathering signatures for her "Why? Because I Said So" petition earlier today:

tumblr_mr60g0ewJ91svgayqo1_400.jpg

I now have three villager pictures; Biskit, Rodney (after moving out) and Apple. So happy!

tumblr_mr60h3SG0R1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Philia

Yeah, those are exclusive just for this month. Yay for freaky cumulonimbus cloud towers!
I had some a couple days ago.

Yeah, I've read about that. I was anticipating this for bit and I'm glad to see it! :D Mine's currently looking like a sock or a boot lol.

UberTag

Yeah, I've read about that. I was anticipating this for bit and I'm glad to see it! :D Mine's currently looking like a sock or a boot lol.
Would be amazing if we could get clouds that randomly form into the shape of villager's heads.
Imagine a giant Muffy cloud in the sky.
Or a giant Niraj Generic Tree-Flag design.

The custom fireworks on Sundays just don't last long enough to make an impression the way a giant cloud would.

zroid

Banned
Ooooh you can check the birthdays of all the animals in AC Plaza. Well, those who are in the Plaza anyway (which is a fair few).

Isabelle's is 12/20

Linius

So Frank asked me for an oceanfish, any kind would do. So I went out to the beach and got him a saw shark. He acted all super happy and gave me a 9 lamp. I hope I'm close to his pic now...

Niraj

So Frank asked me for an oceanfish, any kind would do. So I went out to the beach and got him a saw shark. He acted all super happy and gave me a 9 lamp. I hope I'm close to his pic now...

Sounds like it. That's a spotlight item so his pic was probably a possible item there

Linius

Sounds like it. That's a spotlight item so his pic was probably a possible item there

Yeah, that's what I figured. That's the main reason I got him a rare fish. He acted surprised so I hope that's a sign our friendship got better. And just a moment after that he sold me a legit common painting. Good guy Frank.

Niraj

Yeah, that's what I figured. That's the main reason I got him a rare fish. He acted surprised so I hope that's a sign our friendship got better. And just a moment after that he sold me a legit common painting. Good guy Frank.

To be fair, all common paintings are legit :p

Calm, common, fine, flowery, moody, nice, perfect, scenic, warm, and worthy you never have to check.

Linius

To be fair, all common paintings are legit :p

Calm, common, fine, flowery, moody, nice, perfect, scenic, warm, and worthy you never have to check.

Oh, but still I'm just happy with every legit piece he sells me. I'm on 2/3 with Frank. He's also the only villager selling me anything.

And damn, there's a AC meet up day coming up in The Netherlands. But of course on a day I can't go. Would have been nice to fill up my HHA showcase a little.

Koren

That's the best petition ever. I had to get that one signed for Twiggy.
I've gotten a couple of great petitions.

But I'm wondering whether one of them is actually a reference to a local politician (who used by mistake a word that doesn't exist, and was bashed for a couple of month for this... the petition was around a really similar word that doesn't exist neither)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom