• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Damn...

Gold badge for streetpassing get?

Well it would have helped surely. Not sure how much people would come over to something like that but I imagine I could have had at least a decent amount of streetpasses. But yeah, I'm at a festival so that's not gonna happen for me.

Robin64

Oh here's a nice quality image of Animal Crossing Plaza on Wii U. It's really pretty, I love the lighting!

BRE3j9OCQAIAgQj.jpg:large

Though I think AC belongs on a handheld (now, since Wild World), this does tempt me to want a Wii U version..

If Peanut is moving out on the 8th, should she be in boxes today? I made the mistake of talking to her last night and when she mentioned moving, I told her to go but she decided to stay. I IMMEDIATELY closed AC and started again because she's RIGHT in the way of a path. Would the game still have her staying even if I didn't save?

Marvie_3

Banned
Oh here's a nice quality image of Animal Crossing Plaza on Wii U. It's really pretty, I love the lighting!

BRE3j9OCQAIAgQj.jpg:large

Though I think AC belongs on a handheld (now, since Wild World), this does tempt me to want a Wii U version..

It would be awesome if your town could be this populated.

zigg

253 bells, third rising price. Sell or hold?

I feel like this could go up again tomorrow morning… THE AGONY

(And yeah, I don't really have much opportunity to go off selling in others' towns…)

5DngXdw.png

EDIT: That drop at the end of price change over time assumes it will go to 0 tomorrow :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
253 bells, third rising price. Sell or hold?

I feel like this could go up again tomorrow morning… THE AGONY

(And yeah, I don't really have much opportunity to go off selling in others' towns…)

5DngXdw.png

EDIT: That drop at the end of price change over time assumes it will go to 0 tomorrow :lol

You'll have to pay Reese to take your turnips.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Shame. The Plaza is one of those apps that doesn't allow screenshots so I can't post HD Bonbon for non Wii U owners.

I found here within a nanosecond. :3

Elija2

Goddamnit, Tia keeps wanting to move away! This is the third time she's told me this! Why won't Genji or Rasher move away? This is so annoying!

Anyway, Katie is in my town if someone wants her.

Elija2

I'm almost certain that the villagers that want to move away are the ones you pay the most attention to. It can't just be a coincidence that the villagers whose pictures I'm trying to get are always the ones that want to move away.

Linius

So, I'm ready to take three people with me to my island to pick up a tropical floor. Ubertag is on. So I got two more spots at the moment, who else was interested?

Reminder, it's 100 medals so have them handy.

zroid

Banned
I didn't know tropical floors were so desirable :lol

I got one from my island a couple weeks ago and thought it was a waste of 100 medals >_>

Linius

I didn't know tropical floors were so desirable :lol

I got one from my island a couple weeks ago and thought it was a waste of 100 medals >_>

Well if you want a beach themed room like I have it's the best option. And they are super rare to find so I'd better offer some folks here to come over. If you want to buy one at GameFaqs you'll easily pay 300K and up.

I just sold Zucker for 25 million bells on GameFaqs. Insane.

Maaan, you rich :O

MicH

Well if you want a beach themed room like I have it's the best option. And they are super rare to find so I'd better offer some folks here to come over. If you want to buy one at GameFaqs you'll easily pay 300K and up.

Maaan, you rich :O
As long as animal prostituion exists there is no reason for me to buy turnips lol.

70 million bells

veras

Anyone have a Big Bro 'Stache for trade? I have various extra Nintendo items if there's anything in particular you're looking for

Linius

As long as animal prostituion exists there is no reason for me to buy turnips lol.

70 million bells

Since you're from Denmark it's funny that you say that :p

Anyways, that's mad money dude. My entire lifesavings is 26 million. I worked hard for that :(

MicH

Now if you could only spend those bells on a tarantula/scorpion capture or a time machine to prevent Beau from wrecking your town layout, you'd be set.
I don't like you anymore :(

Since you're from Denmark it's funny that you say that :p

Anyways, that's mad money dude. My entire lifesavings is 26 million. I worked hard for that :(
We do have some crazy ass laws. You can do a pig as long as it doesn't suffer, are you serious

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's likely not going to be noticed amongst all the posts over in the other thread so I apologise for posting the question here, but if my turnip price has reached the 300 I can pretty much assume that is its peak.

It's likely not going to be noticed amongst all the posts over in the other thread so I apologise for posting the question here, but if my turnip price has reached the 300 I can pretty much assume that is its peak.

Not necessarily, you could theoretically be on for a super high price. If this is your third price rise in a row it'll be your highest for the week, if it is your second rise in a row then the next one will be the peak (and it'll be super high).

MicH

I always had a GameFAQs account but never really used it.

Well, I guess I'm doing that.
If you get any of the popular ones that you don't want (like Zucker ew) they will pay big bells and rare items.

I gave the guy who bought Zucker a few of my hybrids because he was so nice

If you get any of the popular ones that you don't want (like Zucker ew) they will pay big bells and rare items.

I gave the guy who bought Zucker a few of my hybrids because he was so nice

Aw, man. I let Coco go. I could have gotten a lot of bells for her most likely.

But, I would have kept her. I didn't understand how to do the exploit so that she would move into somewhere not on my hybrids at the time.

Linius

:O

Re-tail is offering extra for golden-stags today. Guess I'll be hitting up the island tonight.

If I find a few of them tonight I might pop by if you don't mind. Though the Horned Hercules yesterday turned out to be a disaster. I found exactly one. And that wasn't even on the island but in my town :p

pulga

Banned
Im back after an AC hiatus! What have I missed?

I'd also like to announce I've layed out in my town all 91(was it?) KK songs! Also, complete modern, sleek, rococo, JP exclusive school item are out and about, ready to be catalogued. Part of the robot set is out, too.

Let me know who's interested to come visit, everything will be layed out for the foreseeable future. Got the golden watering can already so fuck it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom