• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Just realized that I haven't been to my island today.

Sees wallpaper.

Tropical vista

Holy shit

Sees Giant dragonfly tour

Perfect. Everything is perfect

UberTag

Sees wallpaper.

Tropical vista

Holy shit

Giant dragonfly tour pays really nice.
I milked the Ukulele island I was on today to stock up medals and the tours changed after about an hour.
I was initially disappointed but then I saw Tuna-Kahuna and all was well.

How many island items are left on your hitlist, MicH?

Marvie_3

Banned
Just got an 8 lamp from Scoot so hopefully I'm close to getting his picture. Would be sweet because he's my favorite townie.

MicH

Giant dragonfly tour pays really nice.
I milked the Ukulele island I was on today to stock up medals and the tours changed after about an hour.
I was initially disappointed but then I saw Tuna-Kahuna and all was well.

How many island items are left on your hitlist, MicH?
I still need quite a lot. It's been a while since I island hopped last.

Off the top of my head I still need (which I actually want at this point): tropical flooring, cabana flooring, beach chair, beach table, treasure chest, kappa pants.

Most likely a lot more though

Has the new NA DLC image been posted in here yet?

tumblr_mr6mom32Jv1qak2nxo1_500.jpg

Frogstep

Nooooo I'm getting a tan, I'm a monster!

But seriously, how do you remove a tan? Just have an umbrella with you when it's sunny and it'll go away after a while, is that how tans work?

SuperSah

Banned

But seriously, how do you remove a tan? Just have an umbrella with you when it's sunny and it'll go away after a while, is that how tans work?

Be careful, that could offend.

Use a umbrella, stay inside, wear specific hats.

UberTag

That or a hat. Hats are more practical because they free up your hands for other stuff.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Be careful, that could offend.

Use a umbrella, stay inside, wear specific hats.

Please be joking.

I've not caught the island or flower blending bug yet. I think I need to try! So close to 200 hours, but mother and harvest moon on my wiiu have been stealing me away :(

Jak140

Sees wallpaper.

Tropical vista

Holy shit

Would it be ok if I visited you today? I still need the vista wallpaper?

My FC is 3566 2276 4051. Thanks! I could also trade you a tropical floor if you buy an extra instead.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I'm always brown :(

how dare you

defriended

MicH

Would it be ok if I visited you today? I still need the vista wallpaper?

My FC is 3566 2276 4051. Thanks!
If you have the 100 medals, sure. It's 1 AM here :p Gonna do one more your for my 100 medals

Same goes for everyone else who wants it :)

Philia

I think when I die, my gravestone should just say, "She was a bit of a stump maker," and let people try to figure out what that means.

<3333333333 I swear that rumor is BEST. :3 I've seen civic leader and freshman mayor. I still like Flower Fan and Green Thumb obviously. :D

I still need quite a lot. It's been a while since I island hopped last.

Off the top of my head I still need (which I actually want at this point): tropical flooring, cabana flooring, beach chair, beach table, treasure chest, kappa pants.

Most likely a lot more though

Kappa hat? Have a spare one, cause I had medals and just bought a double for the sake of someone maybe needing it.

Ooo, I hope the Afternoon Tea Set can be re-ordered - that'd certainly go nice in one of my rooms.

Nope, sorry, isn't orderable... :(

And I'm interested in the Pumpkin Pie, hope that one will be reorderable...

Update on my town:

Cut a lot of non fruit trees, a lot of axes have died. :p Still got some, but I gonna rearrange my fruit trees too, so let's hope I get the golden axe soon.

Because of the cutting, I saw a scorpion and a tarantula in less than 10 minutes from each other. Shep saw the tarantula and was scared. :D

Sold all the crap (beside fossils and gyroids) and my locker again has room and town is now littered with only gullivers items, fossils and gyroids. Also cleared out my basement with stuff.

I need iconic pants, but i have the aloha shorts, so it's cool. :)

Tomorrow I will start with the clearance of flowers, way too many and unorganised, so it's time to clear up. Which flowers should I keep and which colors to get nice hybrids?

Also gonna try tomorrow to rearrange home to get more HHA points on my Toy Shop Theme. Got some stuff in the lockers, so let's see how much I can get with that. :)

Also got all the gyroids in the caffee, so that's finished too.

Could use a extra pairs of flipflops, but I need to work tomorrow, so I can't get to the Island anymore. :(

No new PWP today, but oh well, got done the stuff I wanted today.

And if someone has Katie tomorrow, I would like to take her tomorrow evening. :) Want those exclusive items.

Elija2

Finally got another villager pic! Barold gave me his pic for giving him a rainbow stag. Now I hope he moves out.

EDIT: I have a legit amazing painting if anyone wants it.

Vibranium

Banned
I still haven't gotten freaking Gracie yet, I have TIY too.

In other news I still can't get a hold of the gold watering can, I'm going to try to reach perfect town this month but we'll see. Also, if there's another cataloguing fest going on here I'd love to be a part of it this time. I want to actually have a themed room for once haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom