• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koren

I want to actually have a themed room for once haha.
Name the series, I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

I have myself astro and sleek available, and most of modern wood. For others (rococo, stripes, polka...), I'll have to order most furnitures, but I can do it.

Just tell what you're after!

Koomaster

tumblr_mr6qfeiyvL1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Passed my first fashion check today. The theme: iconic. And what look is more iconic than the superhero hula indian?

tumblr_mr6qhjBBGi1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Also issued a new sign today in town to mark our official camping area. I've got the campground here, the water pump, the well, the camping cot and the fire pit. Everything neighbors or visitors need to have a fun time in the great outdoors.

Vibranium

Banned
Name the series, I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

I have myself astro and sleek available, and most of modern wood. For others (rococo, stripes, polka...), I'll have to order most furnitures, but I can do it.

Just tell what you're after!

At the moment I'm really after Blue series items and Sleek. I'm in no rush of course!

Elija2

I've been avoiding Rasher for a couple days to see if it'll get him to move out, but recently he's been doing that "surprised look and running up to me" thing almost every time I run past him. Like, he does it way more often than any other villagers. I know he's not gonna tell me that he's moving out since Tia already did that today, so what is it that he wants to talk to me about so bad? Is it because I've been avoiding him and the game is trying to get me to acknowledge him? I feel kinda bad every time it happens as I continue to run away from him until he stops chasing me.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I just got onto the plaza and was going to search for Ankha to favorite her, but then I saw Katie and hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.
It's surprisingly entertaining to see what kinds of posts people make about each character.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
That's just due to Muffy. If it wasn't for her, Niraj Land would be fine.

I'm telling you man, it's that picture of hers. Evil emanates from it like the Mani Mani Statue, corrupting everything it touches.

Vibranium

Banned
It's a bit late here, but I'll put sleek outside tomorrow if it's ok for you. Just give me the time you're available (I'm in continental Europe)

Pacific Standard time here, I'm available all day until around midnight and then tomorrow anywhere from 9-5 PM. Let me know what works for you and I'll convert the time too! Thank you so much in advance.

0877-0242-0076

3DS Miiverse can't get here soon enough.

No kidding, it'll make cataloging and exchanging friend codes somewhat easier.

Koren

Pacific Standard time here, I'm available all day until around midnight and then tomorrow anywhere from 9-5 PM. Let me know what works for you and I'll convert it too! Thank you so much in advance.

0877-0242-0076
I'll do it know if you're available, that'll be easier...

Just give me 5 minutes...

Elija2

Oh my god. So I just save and quit and when it returned to the title screen I see Rasher in front of his house with a tarantula nearby. That shit is still scary.

UberTag

Most amusing moment of my AC day. I spot Celia and Rolf sitting on the bench east of my Village Square. Celia has clearly bored him into sleep with her droning and she has not realized this fact.

HNI_0064_zpsfc145899.jpg
HNI_0066_zps08f563b2.jpg

13 minutes later...

HNI_0067_zps8f7e442e.jpg

Also, GAF's summer outfit collection is now complete. My last order came in today.

HNI_0059_zps387bc3f9.jpg
HNI_0062_zpsed03ad05.jpg

HNI_0061_zpsf735c260.jpg
HNI_0063_zpsdd67d506.jpg

Will open up for cataloging once I've finished reorganizing my furniture.

Some other highlights from the last couple days: gold watering can GET, double rainbow w/ geyser:

HNI_0053_zps5870734c.jpg
HNI_0055_zps8e668750.jpg

Lastly, obligatory Wolfgang abuse:

HNI_0045_zpse0c124a7.jpg

UberTag

Would love to come over and catalogue stuff when you open please! FC is 0774-4272-7766
Probably won't be until the weekend. I'll post in the thread once I've got everything laid out.
(I've added you pre-emptively so you'll be good to go.)

My understanding is that the dresses and bottoms, specifically, will be unattainable outside of cataloging from other players after this month until next June. Villagers don't wear pants or dresses, after all... so they won't be rummaging around in their closets and offering those as hand-me-downs.

Despera

Banned
All these fossils are starting to take up too much space. Gotta get rid of 'em and hopefully complete my fossil collection in the process :)

Fossils I have:

ammonite
ankylo skull x4
ankylo tail
apato skull
apato tail
archaeopteryx
archelon skull
dimetrodon skull x2
dimetrodon tail
dinosaur egg
diplo neck
diplo tail
fern fossil x2
ichthyo skull
ichthyo torso x3
mammoth skull
megacero tail
megacero torso x3
pachy skull x3
pachy tail
plesio torso x4
ptera left wing x2
ptera right wing x2
ptera skull
raptor skull
sabertooth skull
spino tail
stego tail x2
styraco skull
styraco tail
T.rex torso
tricera skull

Fossils I need:

ankylo torso
parasaurus tail
plesio neck
T.rex skull
trilobite

zigg

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/nintendozone lets you input your zip/postal code and it will tell you which are around you

in Canada Futureshop, McDonald's have them (among other places); in the US McDonald's, Starbucks (again, among other places)
There is no way McD's et al. count as relay points, unless relay is an online service (and in that case, the SSID trick should work!) They would have to install Nintendo hardware on their premises to make it happen.

EDIT: Been doing some reading, there is more to this… hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom