• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

How do you guys store stuff? I just have things in my pockets, but eventually I'll want to trade for things. Do you get storage lockers or something eventually?

This is where you learn the magic of lockers at your train station and in your own dressers and cabinets! :D

MicH

How do you guys store stuff? I just have things in my pockets, but eventually I'll want to trade for things. Do you get storage lockers or something eventually?
If you don't have a storage unit in your house, you can use those at the train station :)

EDIT aww beaten

Koala, maybe I'll get an extra Vista too then. That way I have a spare floor and wall. Might be good in a trade.

Sure, fine by me. :)

Guys, Katt moves out today. Would someone like to give this more-cool-than-cute kitty a new home? :> I know some people do this kind of stuff for money, but hey, it's free, so first come first serve.

Damn, I need an Uchi, but it would be my third cat in town... Let me think about it.

Edit: nvm, will skip her. I really want Frita to come over to my town as Uchi villager. :)

Ourobolus

Banned
This is where you learn the magic of lockers at your train station and in your own dressers and cabinets! :D

If you don't have a storage unit in your house, you can use those at the train station :)

EDIT aww beaten

Huh, didn't know about the train station lockers. I guess I'll use those for the time being until I find a storage unit for the house. Is it infinite space or not?

MicH

Been farming for my PWP for over and over. Catchphrases, nicknames and random shit everyone :( DAMN IT VILLAGERS!

I have my pockets full with money

zigg

Look who's moving innnnnn

Gurahamu%27s_house.jpg

itxaka

Defeatist
So if anyone in Europe is thinking of buying a 3DS XL, let me know because I got a code that gets you a free AC if you register the console with the code.

I got nothing out of it, so please understand :D

Philia

Look who's moving innnnnn

Gurahamu%27s_house.jpg

Congrats! His nerd decor will fit right in with your even more nerd decor! :D Are your servers in your basement still humming/chirping loudly? :D

I also got first dibs on that sloppy couch and cardboard table if they show up at retail or lost n found. :3

zigg

Congrats! His nerd decor will fit right in with your even more nerd decor! :D Are your servers in your basement still humming/chirping loudly? :D
Oh absolutely. Gotta keep processing the voluminous amounts of data that my villagers generate.

Philia

Wait what? Isn't the train station locker the same as any closet in your house?

Yes, the inventory space is shared across lockers and storage furniture.

Still better than the, what, 15 spots in my pockets (don't have the 3DS on me)? :p

Since you're new to the game, you should be aware that when you travel to another town and check that station's locker, you can get your things out of it too. Saves you trouble from traveling back and forth with... say turnips.

Ourobolus

Banned
Since you're new to the game, you should be aware that when you travel to another town and check that station's locker, you can get your things out of it too. Saves you trouble from traveling back and forth with... say turnips.

Oh, sweet. Thanks!

zroid

Banned
Riryi.png

Skye is replacing Pango in my village. I'm cool with this. Wolves are awesome and I don't have a Normal personality in my village right now. Plus she's the first New Leaf only villager I've gotten.

I'd like to think the Skye who moved out of my village and into the aether a couple weeks ago has finally found a place to call home again. :D

Linius

I was wondering what the hell that thing was for.

Whenever you go to the island you must store the fish and insects you've caught in that basket. You can't wear anything in your pockets. The basket can hold up to 40 items at a time. But you'll find out soon enough.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Since it hasn't been mentioned, you can use letters to store extra items, handy for tools you don't use all the time.

Chopper

Good day!

Got my FIRST PURPLE PANSY in my main game! Trying to breed more. No luck with blue roses or purple tulips do far. Got another pink carnation. I now have 5. Anyone need one?

I started treating Wendy nicely :/ she REFUSES to move and all the others who I'm nice to, wants to move constantly. Ugh. I hate it, but I gotta do it

Got an office wall and classroom floor from Saharah
Could I get a pink carnation from you? Can I breed white ones out of it?

Marvie_3

Banned
Since it hasn't been mentioned, you can use letters to store extra items, handy for tools you don't use all the time.
This is what i do. I keep my shovel, net, fishing rod, watering can, gold axe, and gold slingshot in them. Then I just pull out the one I need. Keeps my inventory from getting cluttered with tools.

Goddamn, this game. So I have this villager, Rodney. I hate him. Aside from that he lives on the exact spot I want to build my café, which I have been holding out on building because of him. I have been trying to get rid of him for weeks now. So today finally was the day. He announced he was moving out the 13th. I was so happy, I reply with the obvious: "Ok, thanks." to which the little bastard replies: "You are going to let me leave that easily? Just because of that I'm staying so we can become better friends."

Peanut's ass tried to back out of moving after she had agreed to. I quit that shit with a quickness so the game would forget that she was staying. Bitch is in boxes today :)

God damn these animals. Just give me my PWP already! No more psychic powers, no more flowers that think you're ugly, no more soccer practice. Goddddddddd

Sure!

I just want a police station. WHY does this game feel the need to keep it from me? WHY isn't it something that is automatically unlocked? WHY am I at the mercy of AI characters? WHY am I so whiny about this?

Chuckpebble

Ugh, tried to locate the reset center manhole cover perfectly where a tree would have been in my grove, but a tree was blocking the preview. Went ahead anyway and the thing was 1 space north of where I wanted it. Have to wait a whole day for the stupid project to get cancelled now. If I hadn't just banged out a sweet pattern I'd have just reset.

MicH

I just want a police station. WHY does this game feel the need to keep it from me? WHY isn't it something that is automatically unlocked? WHY am I at the mercy of AI characters? WHY am I so whiny about this?
:( The "any villager" requests are the worst as you can't target a certain personality. I hope you get it soon!

Apparently, Wendy's mirror just told get she's not stylish. Ughhhhhhhhhh WEEENDYYYY

Can someone give me the proper procedure for selling a villager on the GameFAQs black market? I don't want to be screwed :( How do we exchange funds?

MicH

There's way too much soccer talk in this game for my liking. :lol
Snake lovessss it. Anyway, I FINALLY got it. From Snake no less. Video screen. Eh.

Also I visited Shampoodles (first time in a looong time).I unlocked eye contacts.

tumblr_mr7uc99SQv1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I got brown eyes now!

tumblr_mr7ud9ABl81svgayqo1_400.jpg

I actually miss my old, black eyes :( Maybe green would be better (like my own!)

Bonus image of Cheri being CUUUUUTE

tumblr_mr7ubaKbEV1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Congrats on your purple tulip! :) Its now second reported two orange parents making these.

Thanks! :D I keep getting lucky.

Is there an easier way to post images here via phone? I don't always have access to a computer for my SD card so it's a hassle trying to share photos from the 3DS

Philia

If anyone has a stockpile of them, my re-tail is paying extra for scorpions today.

.....lol

Reese trolled me the other day with Petaltail premium.

Thanks! :D I keep getting lucky.

Is there an easier way to post images here via phone? I don't always have access to a computer for my SD card so it's a hassle trying to share photos from the 3DS

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/image-share

I use twitter and copy image location from there.

MicH

Can someone give me the proper procedure for selling a villager on the GameFAQs black market? I don't want to be screwed :( How do we exchange funds?
I've sold a few, not bought any though. The animal has to be boxed up.

It usually goes this way for me:

1) They want my boxed up animal
2) I make a thread, taking the highest offer
3) They come over to my town. They convince the animal to move in
4) They drop the money/items on the ground.

I usually let them talk to the animal first because we're in my town, meaning I have an advantage (I can just end the session right after they drop the money and keep the villager. Same way I won't pay first if I'm buying a villager).

Whenever you go to the island you must store the fish and insects you've caught in that basket. You can't wear anything in your pockets. The basket can hold up to 40 items at a time. But you'll find out soon enough.

Just wanna give a heads up that you can only stack fruit and flowers back in this basket if you are back in your town to take them to the island. Once you pulled out the items into your inventory in town, you can't (and I repeat CAN'T) put those back in the basket... So you can't use it as a regular locker like the train station one... :(

Well, it's logical, I suppose, what would you do with those stuff anyway on the island?

Trade them? Well, no. Nintendo wants you to switch out FC's and visit each other towns... :)

Linius

I was busy ordering all the Gulliver stuff. But it seems I'm missing the Eifeltower. Anyone have that for cataloging?

SuperSah

Banned
Thanks to all your amazing help (loljk) I decided to donate that bitch of a piranha.

Gotta farm the island medals now for the Beach Chair.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thanks to all your amazing help (loljk) I decided to donate that bitch of a piranha.

Gotta farm the island medals now for the Beach Chair.

You should have just released it to show those bastards who's really in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom