• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

Peanut's ass tried to back out of moving after she had agreed to. I quit that shit with a quickness so the game would forget that she was staying. Bitch is in boxes today :)

Dammit, so you're telling me that if I had quit without saving that little fucker would have been outta my village?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Drago made Groucho change out of his suit, and he is now on my shitlist

Fucking dragons man

Chopper

I have a spare golden watering can, golden axe and golden slingshot if anyone is looking for them? Someone from Gamefaqs included them in a trade a while back, they're probably duped 'cos I got them when I bought a 7-11 set and I'd imagine that wasn't legit either!

I don't want anything for them (although a perfect cherry wouldn't go amiss!)
What's the going rate for a full set?

MicH

Checked my donated fish and bugs.

Got all fish so far

I NEVER DONATED THE FIREFLY. WHAT

Also need ant, fly, tarantula and scorpion

Koren

I'm lacking this one currently, but I have 12 unidentified fossils, I'll check them now.
Unfortunately, no luck with those either :( I'll tell you if I manage to find a dinosaur track.

(besides, if anyone is looking for missing fossils, I've five dozen of spares to grab ;) )

Seigyoku

Peanut's ass tried to back out of moving after she had agreed to. I quit that shit with a quickness so the game would forget that she was staying. Bitch is in boxes today :)

I ADORE Peanut. She tried to leave and I was like NOOOO and then SHE CRIED BECAUSE I CARED.

<3 Her.

Sordid

Just sell the watering can and the axe trough GameFaqs. You're giving away easily a million worth in bells ;)

They were an unexpected freebie, I don't mind passing them on to someone who needs them.

I'll buy the golden watering can and axe for 2 mil. Whaddya say?

I say nay! You can have them for free :)

What's the going rate for a full set?

The 7-11 set? No idea tbh, a guy gave me a set in exchange for 41 items from my catalogue that he didn't have. He was trying to complete his catalogue as quickly as he could.

Linius

Gamefaqs?

Yeah. Wasn't even looking for it that much. Just saw a guy looking for Pascal items. Then he offered me the 7-11 set for the four spares I had in my locker. He tried to dupe the set at my town but that didn't really work. Then his GF got round and she did it for him and he got me also a sloppy set to thank for me time. Was pretty random.

I ADORE Peanut. She tried to leave and I was like NOOOO and then SHE CRIED BECAUSE I CARED.

<3 Her.

I actually like her a lot too. If I wasn't so poor and in need of bells, I'd probably reroute my path around her house and let her stay. But since I'm poor, I'm selling her with no remorse. Also, she gave me a cute speech about how she wanted to see the world and become the best Peanut she can be so I just had to let her spread her wings.

Marvie_3

Banned
Elite Scavenger Tour is the best one for me. I can usually finish in about 3 minutes and I get 16 medals out of it. Dragonfly one is nice but it's twice as long as the Scav tour for me.

Linius

Elite Scavenger Tour is the best one for me. I can usually finish in about 3 minutes and I get 16 medals out of it. Dragonfly one is nice but it's twice as long as the Scav tour for me.

Scavenger is definitly the best for me too. Always finish in four minutes and netting 16 medals.

Linius

Not worth it.

6 minutes of the Hammer = 24 medals, so you get a 4 advantage sparing a minute every time.

I know, but the last part of the post was the most important. It's something else than smashing hammers. It's nice to do another tour for a change, otherwise I get bored pretty fast :p

SuperSah

Banned
Did somebody here bury a kitchen island in my town? :p

original.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Imagine someone using the Lovely Kitchen is real life. Oh dear. Perhaps the white refurb makes it bearable.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I am happy! Geez

I just want to thank whoever, is that sooooo wrong?

I just wanna solve the mystery. Stop trying to quash my inquisitive nature with your non sequiturs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom