• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Can someone give me the proper procedure for selling a villager on the GameFAQs black market? I don't want to be screwed :( How do we exchange funds?

I have a decade old account on gamefaqs so no worries of being ripped off from me lol. But yes, you can also check how new their account is to prevent trolls or possible theft. Another way to ensure things to go smoothly is that they can drop the money half (sensible since that's a lot of bells to have in your inventory (only can have up to 1.6 mil) first.

I've only sold one villager and Fang was sold for 2 million, the guy was nice and polite. So no issue. I've not bought any either.

You also check their old posts or recent topics they've made.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
To unlock Katrina's fortune teller shop on the main street, do I need to get my fortune told on 20 separate days or can I just spend $10k in a day getting my fortune told over and over?

Cool, I'm probably coming over anyways so that would be great.

You forgot to catalogue this item of all of those? :p

Anyway, I'm be home in about 2 hours at most. (posting from my job, bad bad me...) :(

Edit: yeah, if you want a tropical vista or a cabana screen, you have to visit my island this evening. :) Also have a black wetsuit on their, so it would be a three in once deal. :)

To unlock Katrina's fortune teller shop on the main street, do I need to get my fortune told on 20 separate days or can I just spend $10k in a day getting my fortune told over and over?

It is, of course, the long way of having to have it told to you on 20 separate days.

Linius

You forgot to catalogue this item of all of those? :p

Anyway, I'm be home in about 2 hours at most. (posting from my job, bad bad me...) :(

Edit: yeah, if you want a tropical vista or a cabana screen, you have to visit my island this evening. :) Also have a black wetsuit on their, so it would be a three in once deal. :)

I'm looking for a list of Gulliver items with the correct English names to find out if I have the complete set. But every guide I look up has incorrect names, do you happen to have a sheet of all the items since you were collecting them at the time?

The weird thing is that even the Prima Guide can't help me out. They listed Gulliver items all across the furniture pages instead of all in one bit :O

Tash

I'm looking for a list of Gulliver items with the correct English names to find out if I have the complete set. But every guide I look up has incorrect names, do you happen to have a sheet of all the items since you were collecting them at the time?

The weird thing is that even the Prima Guide can't help me out. They listed Gulliver items all across the furniture pages instead of all in one bit :O

Isn't this one correct?
http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/43389982236/gulliver-guide

GulAtiCa

FINALLY got the silver watering can. This makes watering my many flowers so much easier. Even better is that I'll be getting the Gold watering can in about a week. heh

Also got a few new hybrids today: Purple Rose, Pink Tulip, Blue Pansy.

FINALLY got the silver watering can. This makes watering my many flowers so much easier. Even better is that I'll be getting the Gold watering can in about a week. heh

Also got a few new hybrids today: Purple Rose, Pink Tulip, Blue Pansy.

I got them both on the same day, total bullshit.

Tash

Sadly no. Far from even :(

Thonky doesn't really help either. They all have a bunch of the correct names but a lot of wrong ones too. So that makes it very hard to go trough the catalogue and look them up.

Oh right, the Sweden one is the Dala Horse

Linius

Oh right, the Sweden one is the Dala Horse

Yeah, and the cursed mask is the Tribal mask. And the Chinese Lantern is the Red Tasseled Lantern. Windmill Statue is Kinderdijk Windmill. Sarcophagus is wrong too, but I can't find what would be the right name.

Working on an alphabetical list at the moment. Combining different guides and my catalogue I should be able to complete the list :p

Darrrrnnnn ittttt.
I'll get farming in an hour.

Yo, how much medals is that vista? I need that too.

Another 100, same as the floor.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=&obtained=gulliver&interior=&fashion=

?

Linius

Aw man, here's praying I have some decent tours on offer today.. ):

I'll need 135-170 in total. (If I need two Beach Chairs)

There's the elite hammer tour today. According to Ubertag we all have the same tours each day so you should have that one too.

I did a little farming over the course of the afternoon in little breaks. Now I'm up to 230 something. Will do a few more probably.

UberTag

It is, of course, the long way of having to have it told to you on 20 separate days.
If you have multiple characters in your village, you can expedite this process as each one of their fortunes counts as well. Makes it so you only need Katrina to visit 5 times to open up shop on Main Street instead of 20.

SuperSah

Banned
There's the elite hammer tour today. According to Ubertag we all have the same tours each day so you should have that one too.

I did a little farming over the course of the afternoon in little breaks. Now I'm up to 230 something. Will do a few more probably.

I hope so! That tour's really easy and fun. I'll check after I get some food.

I'll be afk till then. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I feel like 90% of the time that I get mail from Nooklings, it's a wheat field enclosed :p

Chopper

Anyone know what these two fossils on the end are? And does anyone have them?! They're my last two, I think.

OstWv8E.jpg

Got my first (double) rainbow today. :)

JtQ46SU.jpg

The phone stated that I need a "cap" to stop tripping today. Apparently my "paperboy cap" of choice isn't good enough, so I'm slumming it with this hideous star cap that the Able had.

Come oooooon golden axe. I need to chop down so many trees in order to redistribute my fruit orchards, but I'm down to my last silver axe. :(

If you have multiple characters in your village, you can expedite this process as each one of their fortunes counts as well. Makes it so you only need Katrina to visit 5 times to open up shop on Main Street instead of 20.

Do you know if visitors getting their fortune told count as well? Thanks in advance!

Chopper

To do the "reset trick" when an undesirable neighbour moves in, do I have to end up with a new player in my game? Does that mean I can only do it 4 times?

Despera

Banned
Anyone know what these two fossils on the end are? And does anyone have them?! They're my last two, I think.

OstWv8E.jpg

Got my first (double) rainbow today. :)

JtQ46SU.jpg

The phone stated that I need a "cap" to stop tripping today. Apparently my "paperboy cap" of choice isn't good enough, so I'm slumming it with this hideous star cap that the Able had.

Come oooooon golden axe. I need to chop down so many trees in order to redistribute my fruit orchards, but I'm down to my last silver axe. :(
The leftmost one is Dinosaur Track, the rightmost one is Archaeopteryx. I have the latter if you want. FC in profile.

Koren

I'm thinking Archeopteryx and Coprolyth.

I think I have both, but I should check (I've given a dozen recently, I've lost track ^_^)

Despera

Banned

I think I have both, but I should check (I've given a dozen recently, I've lost track ^_^)
The one on the left is actually Dinosaur Track (2nd one from the left), I edited that part. I also thought it was the Coprolite at first.

Awesome. Do you mind dropping it off? My wifi can be spotty if I go out.
Okay. I'll add you and come over whenever you open your gates. Town name? FC?

Chopper

Conflicting opinion! If you have the one that isn't Archeopteryx, come on over.

My code is 3136-6553-7968.

Me to the rescue. :) Got those from that jimbo catalogue site. Forget the link, but have it in favorites at home. I used these to get the correct items for the catalogue party. :)

Those are souvenirs from Gulliver:

Ayers Rock
Bagpipes
Big Ben
Conical Straw Hat
Dala Horse
Dream Catcher
Eiffel Tower
Gaudi's Lizard
Gladiator Sandals
Hula Doll
Kinderdijk Windmill
Manneken Pis
Matryoshka
Merlion
Mermaid Statue
Moai Statue
Mouth of Truth
Mummy's Casket
Nutcracker
Pagoda
Red-Tasseled Lantern
Rooster of Barcelos
Samgyetang
Shamrock Clock
Sitar
Skeleton Figure
Statue of Liberty
Tapestry
Tribal Mask
Tuk-Tuk

Consolation prize: Chocolate Coin

Other historic benchmarks are:

Arc de Triomphe
Plate Armor
Samurai Suit
Tower of Pisa

Sordid

I have a spare golden watering can, golden axe and golden slingshot if anyone is looking for them? Someone from Gamefaqs included them in a trade a while back, they're probably duped 'cos I got them when I bought a 7-11 set and I'd imagine that wasn't legit either!

I don't want anything for them (although a perfect cherry wouldn't go amiss!)

Animekatt

If you have caught all fish so far, how many remain? I need to cross check my list

From Ubertag:

You've got everything. Here's what's left (including when they are first available):

BUG HITLIST - OVERALL

Bell Cricket - SEPTEMBER
Cricket - SEPTEMBER
Red Dragonfly - SEPTEMBER

Bagworm - OCTOBER

Mole Cricket - NOVEMBER

Dung Beetle - DECEMBER

FISH HITLIST - OVERALL

King Salmon - EARLY SEPTEMBER
Pike - EARLY SEPTEMBER
Salmon - EARLY SEPTEMBER

Mitten Crab - MID-SEPTEMBER

Dab - OCTOBER
Yellow Perch - OCTOBER

Bitterling - NOVEMBER
Football Fish - NOVEMBER
Tuna - NOVEMBER

Oarfish - DECEMBER
Pond Smelt - DECEMBER
Sea Butterfly - DECEMBER
Stringfish - DECEMBER

Blowfish - JANUARY (possibly November according to Liquefy; Thonky says January)

Loach - MARCH

DIVING HITLIST - OVERALL

Clam - EARLY SEPTEMBER
Oyster - EARLY SEPTEMBER

Spiny Lobster - MID-SEPTEMBER
Sweet Shrimp - MID-SEPTEMBER

Horsehair Crab - NOVEMBER
Red King Crab - NOVEMBER
Sea Cucumber - NOVEMBER
Snow Crab - NOVEMBER

Spider Crab - MARCH

Koren

Conflicting opinion! If you have the one that isn't Archeopteryx, come on over.
In fact, we agree. I haven't checked that there was 10 fossils, and the coprolith isn't visible. It's indeed dinosaur track.

I'm lacking this one currently, but I have 12 unidentified fossils, I'll check them now.

My code is 3136-6553-7968.
We've already visited each other, actually ^_^

Linius

I have a spare golden watering can, golden axe and golden slingshot if anyone is looking for them? Someone from Gamefaqs included them in a trade a while back, they're probably duped 'cos I got them when I bought a 7-11 set and I'd imagine that wasn't legit either!

Just sell the watering can and the axe trough GameFaqs. You're giving away easily a million worth in bells ;)

Despera

Banned

I'll buy the golden watering can and axe for 2 mil. Whaddya say?

Gates open.
Just checked. Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom