• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
I can open my gates for the next hour, anyone wanna come over? Got every song layed out, and the complete rococo, modern, sleek and japanese school item sets out. Part of robot as well.

Despera

Banned
I can open my gates for the next hour, anyone wanna come over? Got every song layed out, and the complete rococo, modern, sleek and japanese school item sets out. Part of robot as well.
Hell yeah. I only have one song cataloged :p

Have all those sets except for Japanese school.

FC: 1220-6394-8381

UberTag

I got 13 Animal Crossing Streetpass hits today.

5 item limit is a joooookkkkeeee.
This is another instance where having multiple mule characters for pattern/item storage is a boon.

Instead of 5 HHA orders daily, you can now get 15 or 20.

Acid08

Banned
tumblr_mr821hejC71qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

It's my birthday and what do these fools do? Change into the same crappy shirt. Thanks for nothing.

Can I come soon? I only have 6 or so songs.

FC is 4871-3909-8599.

Give us a shout if you need anything.

SuperSah

Banned
Finally!

Finished farming, so Linius and Kamikazekoala, when you're ready for me to come to the island to get the goods, let me know asap!

Sorry, I'm trying to connect my 3DS online.

Sometimes it doesn't work for some reason and I have to keep turning my internet on and off to make it work.

Tash

Unlucky? Unlucky, indeed..
Started tripping and tried to rush/run to the beach on one of my paths, tripped and fell at an angle right into one of my hybrids (only got a few since I haven't really focused on them) and it got destroyed immediately.

Faceplant! :(

MicH

Does anyone wanna trade paintings? I've been gathering the paintings (and few duplicate statues) that I have gotten from villagers of Redd. Redd has been good to me statuewise. Unfortunately, IT'S THE SAME TWO EVERY TIME. Oh well.

Here's what I have extras of:

Basic painting
Wild painting
Proper painting
Serene painting (Linius)
Common painting
Solemn painting (Ellix)

Ancient statue (Ellix)
Gallant statue (Katt)

Here is what I need:

Warm painting
Scary painting
Neutral painting
Quaint painting
Wistful oainting
Perfect painting
Moody painting

Great sculpture
Beautiful statue
Robust sculpture
Motherly scupture

Anyone wanna trade?

Animekatt

Does anyone wanna trade paintings? I've been gathering the paintings (and few duplicate statues) that I have gotten from villagers of Redd. Redd has been good to me statuewise. Unfortunately, IT'S THE SAME TWO EVERY TIME. Oh well.

Basic painting
Wild painting
Proper painting
Serene painting
Common painting
Solemn painting

Ancient statue
Gallant statue

Here is what I need:

Warm painting
Scary painting
Neutral painting
Quaint painting
Wistful oainting
Perfect painting
Moody painting

Great sculpture
Beautiful statue
Robust sculpture
Motherly scupture

Anyone wanna trade?

Can I pay you money for one of your dupe statues? I don't have any art for trade. :(

Edit: looked at my list, and I'd need the Gallant Statue if you want to arrange something.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Basic painting
Wild painting
Proper painting
Serene painting
Common painting
Solemn painting

Ancient statue
Gallant statue

Here is what I need:

Warm painting
Scary painting
Neutral painting
Quaint painting
Wistful oainting
Perfect painting
Moody painting

Great sculpture
Beautiful statue
Robust sculpture
Motherly scupture

Anyone wanna trade?

I gotta check my stash, but I have a feeling Lionel, Groucho, and Muffy are gonna be sick of me before today is over :p

Wild painting is the last painting I need

Finally!

Finished farming, so Linius and Kamikazekoala, when you're ready for me to come to the island to get the goods, let me know asap!

Well, ok by me.

Give me five minutes for opening the gate.

Punchy said he was missing something in my town. thought, yeah, a policestation, well, Punchy thought that a pile of pipes was a better idea... :(

What Katt says :p

But Mich is already a rich dude :p

You coming too? :)

Did my list help you? :)

Stat!

Daaaaaaaaamn Mich! I need to hound Frank some more for more paintings.

Anyone mind opening their gates for me in about 5 minutes? I need to collect signatures for Carmen for the No more, like, icky things petition.

MicH

Can I pay you money for one of your dupe statues? I don't have any art for trade. :(

I gotta check my stash, but I have a feeling Lionel, Groucho, and Muffy are gonna be sick of me before today is over :p

Wild painting is the last painting I need

What Katt says :p

But Mich is already a rich dude :p
If you don't have any to trade it's no problem. You guys have done enough for me already so you can have what you want. But keep me in mind if you find any of the ones i need :D

Daaaaaaaaamn Mich! I need to hound Frank some more for more paintings.

Anyone mind opening their gates for me in about 5 minutes? I need to collect signatures for Carmen for the No more, like, icky things petition.

Hey, did you went already to my catalogue party for Gulliver items?

And you could get signatures too. :)

Stat!

How do I stalk market?

Joan sells turnips between 6AM and Noon on Sunday between 90 and 110 bells. During the rest of the week, Reese (at Retail) will offer turnips changing prices each morning and afternoon for the entire week. Buy low, sell high. Check the turnip thread on GAF for people who have high prices so you can sell your turnips for a higher price.

There are other things like patterns to which you can predict when best to sell turnips as well. If you do not sell turnips, they rot when the next Sunday rolls over. But, it's easier than bug hunting with more profit (but more risk)

Linius

If you don't have any to trade it's no problem. You guys have done enough for me already so you can have what you want. But keep me in mind if you find any of the ones i need :D

Well if you want to take a serene painting with you to my town when you come for the beach chair that would much appreciated. Let me know what I can get you in return.

Joan sells turnips between 6AM and Noon on Sunday between 90 and 110 bells. During the rest of the week, Reese (at Retail) will offer turnips changing prices each morning and afternoon for the entire week. Buy low, sell high. Check the turnip thread on GAF for people who have high prices so you can sell your turnips for a higher price.

There are other things like patterns to which you can predict when best to sell turnips as well. If you do not sell turnips, they rot when the next Sunday rolls over. But, it's easier than bug hunting with more profit (but more risk)

Thanks! With Turnip GAF I'm pretty much guaranteed a profit, yeah?

Ellix

Basic painting
Wild painting
Proper painting
Serene painting
Common painting
Solemn painting

Ancient statue
Gallant statue

Here is what I need:

Warm painting
Scary painting
Neutral painting
Quaint painting
Wistful painting
Perfect painting
Moody painting

Great sculpture
Beautiful statue
Robust sculpture
Motherly scupture

Anyone wanna trade?

I have a Neutral and Warm Painting. I'd love to trade for a Solemn and a statue?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Well damn man, that's very generous of you. I'll save your list somewhere so I can make a note of which ones to keep aside.

Linius

Well, ok by me.

Give me five minutes for opening the gate.

Punchy said he was missing something in my town. thought, yeah, a policestation, well, Punchy thought that a pile of pipes was a better idea... :(

You coming too? :)

Did my list help you? :)

Sure, fixing a few things here and then I'll be there right away.

And Niraj was ahead of you with posting the list :p

But thanks anyways!

MicH

Well if you want to take a serene painting with you to my town when you come for the beach chair that would much appreciated. Let me know what I can get you in return.
Sure, no problem. When do you plan on opening?

I have a Neutral and Warm Painting. I'd love to trade for a Solemn and a statue?
That's a deal! If you open your gates I will bring them to you :D

Animekatt

Thanks a bunch. :) I need the Gallant Statue. I'll let you know when I'm available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom