• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat!

Thanks! With Turnip GAF I'm pretty much guaranteed a profit, yeah?

I wouldn't say guaranteed profit because lots of people want to sell their turnips but yeah, you'll be pretty much guaranteed that someone has a higher price and willing to let people into their town for a profit. Generally, if you have a high price, you should return the favour and if someone lets you in to sell, you give them a tip.

But, turnip GAF is very friendly, and you'll find less people willing to screw you over than say selling on GameFAQs.

I wouldn't say guaranteed profit because lots of people want to sell their turnips but yeah, you'll be pretty much guaranteed that someone has a higher price and willing to let people into their town for a profit. Generally, if you have a high price, you should return the favour and if someone lets you in to sell, you give them a tip.

But, turnip GAF is very friendly, and you'll find less people willing to screw you over than say selling on GameFAQs.

Great, thank you so much! This all sounds wonderful :D

Frogstep

Got Gracie today in my town asking for Basic style.
Should I go with a full Basic set or a barely passing one?
If anyone has any pieces they can lend me that'd be great! So far I'm missing a hat, socks and shoes.

Stat!

Beautiful Town ordinance paying off. Finally got some more purple, black rose hybrids (already had of orange/pink roses and pink/black tulips).

Also, got a red hybrid today!

Just got another pic of Muffy from delivering a package from Drago -_-

How do you get so many pictures? Haven't even gotten my first one (maybe I shouldn't swing axes at them?)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
How do you get so many pictures? Haven't even gotten my first one (maybe I shouldn't swing axes at them?)

I have no idea. They love my shit I guess? I have a lot of time in the game too. I don't think I got any til I was over 400 hours.

Got Gracie today in my town asking for Basic style.
Should I go with a full Basic set or a barely passing one?
If anyone has any pieces they can lend me that'd be great! So far I'm missing a hat, socks and shoes.

I have a basic accessory, dress, and shoes, which should pass. Just make sure not to wear any socks.

FC: 3969 4612 9418

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
lol one of you guys kept a truckload of songs after the disconnect so one of you better come back! :p

Sure, after Im done with this batch!

Pulga, have some crap to dump for you if you want it :p (modern wood set, I'm not using it atm)

MicH

Here's an update on the paintings:

Here's what I have extras of:

Basic painting
Wild painting (Nraj)
Proper painting
Serene painting (Linius)
Common painting

Gallant statue (Katt)

Here is what I need:

Scary painting
Quaint painting
Wistful oainting
Perfect painting
Moody painting

Great sculpture
Beautiful statue
Robust sculpture
Motherly sculpture

Anyone wanna trade?

Basic painting
Wild painting
Proper painting
Serene painting (Linius)
Common painting
Solemn painting (Ellix)

Ancient statue (Ellix)
Gallant statue (Katt)

Here is what I need:

Quaint painting

I got quaint painting. :)

Dont know what I want...

Philia

Basic painting
Wild painting (Nraj)
Proper painting
Serene painting (Linius)
Common painting

Gallant statue (Katt)

Here is what I need:

Scary painting
Quaint painting
Wistful oainting
Perfect painting
Moody painting

Great sculpture
Beautiful statue
Robust sculpture
Motherly sculpture

Anyone wanna trade?

I don't have anything to trade, but I'd want that common painting.

Frogstep

I don't, but as long as you have 3 items. You will pass.
Just save before you do the check and try to pass. Can always reset if you fail.

2sEHCzc.jpg

Passed my first Gracie test! Thanks guys! :)

Linius

Okay. So guys reminder, I have the pretty rare Beach Chair on my island up for grabs. It's 35 medals and I'm sailing in one hour. Have 1 spot left on the boat if anyone's interested.

Decided to check my Police Station since I didn't see any visitors in town today. Pete. Again.

7 out of the last 8 days have been Pete as my visitor. I have a feeling it'll take me a couple of years before I get the T&T Emporium at this rate.

pulga

Banned
Pulga, have some crap to dump for you if you want it :p (modern wood set, I'm not using it atm)

Sure! Just let me get back from lunch haha

Just ordered a full alpine set as well for the party

Pulga, I'll have to pull out of the party.

Dunno if it's my internet being shaky.

I really want those songs, but maybe another time : )

Sucks! Let me know if you wanna give it a shot some other time!

XD

I was saying that I hope Ancelotti does better than Mourinho :p

LOL! You and me both!

Animekatt

Decided to check my Police Station since I didn't see any visitors in town today. Pete. Again.

7 out of the last 8 days have been Pete as my visitor. I have a feeling it'll take me a couple of years before I get the T&T Emporium at this rate.

I have Pete today as well. Lets hope we both get to see Gracie tomorrow.

Philia

YES, Colton asked for a rare fish I had in my storage! Awesome. This is WHY I keep rare bugs and fish in my locker lol, makes thing EASY for villager requests.

I've gotten Pete nearly EVERYDAY now, its really annoying when my villagers kept talking about him. :(

EDIT: A drip pail? Seriously? Arg.

Linius

Yes, Kabuki is displaying the cat tower I send him :D

YES, Colton asked for a rare fish I had in my storage! Awesome. This is WHY I keep rare bugs and fish in my locker lol, makes thing EASY for villager requests.

I've gotten Pete nearly EVERYDAY now, its really annoying when my villagers kept talking about him. :(

Lol, Kabuki asked me for a dorado I keep in storage. I said it no too long ago, I'm starting to stockpile these rare fishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom