• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat!

Thank you Kamikazekoala!

Your town helped me get all six signature's which got me Carmen's pic! My first villager pic!

Now to hound Frank for some paintings so I can amass a collection that rivals Mich!

YES, Colton asked for a rare fish I had in my storage! Awesome. This is WHY I keep rare bugs and fish in my locker lol, makes thing EASY for villager requests.

I've gotten Pete nearly EVERYDAY now, its really annoying when my villagers kept talking about him. :(

I do too, Gwen asked for a horned elephant, but I only got something dumb, fern shirt I think. :(

Thank you Kamikazekoala!

Your town helped me get all six signature's which got me Carmen's pic! My first villager pic!

Now to hound Frank for some paintings so I can amass a collection that rivals Mich!

Nice, the pic get luckyness got to your town. :)

Just don't tell, otherwise everyone wants to have signatures of my villagers. :p

Ellix

Oh MicH, the ancient statue ended up being a fake :( But no worries because the solemn painting was fine!

tumblr_mr85eo4uIs1sv666jo1_400.jpg

I sent Pashmina a Peach Parasol expecting her to place it in her house somewhere, but I didn't expect she'd actually use it! I think it suits her very well, albeit being rather poor in the "protect from rain" department.

tumblr_mr73wzQPth1sv666jo2_400.jpg

Also, Tammi the Peppy yellow ring-tailed lemur is expected to be in boxes within the next 2-3 days. I don't know the exact date since I refuse to speak with her and risk changing her mind, but it should be before the end of the weekend! Since I ignored her for a month, her house is still mostly intact with a bunch of exotic furniture and lazy Susan tables. PM if interested!

MicH

Oh MicH, the ancient statue ended up being a fake :( But no worries because the solemn painting was fine!

tumblr_mr85eo4uIs1sv666jo1_400.jpg

I sent Pashmina a Peach Parasol expecting her to place it in her house somewhere, but I didn't expect she'd actually use it! I think it suits her very well, albeit being rather poor in the "protect from rain" department.

Also, Tammi the Peppy yellow ring-tailed lemur is expected to be in boxes within the next 2-3 days. I don't know the exact date since I refuse to speak with her and risk changing her mind, but it should be before the end of the weekend! Since I ignored her for a month, her house is still mostly intact with a bunch of exotic furniture and lazy Susan tables. PM if interested!
Oh crap. I was sure they all were real :/ So sorry!! Do you want the basic painting?

Animekatt

I would like to join in in letting people catalog collections. So, I've decided to collect stationary. I have 19/64 of them so far, so I have a long way to go. This will give me a new objective in the game though.

Philia

Wait... does this actually work?

LOL, its the "Noo, please stay" or the "GOOD LUCK" option. The good luck option for me had usually failed on me in the past, but with tank, he took it in a good way. This is good, I was going to reset if he haven't.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm trying to get Bonbon to want to take one of my pieces of furniture. All that's happened is that she keeps giving me random bits of furniture for free.

Ellix

Oh crap. I was sure they all were real :/ So sorry!! Do you want the basic painting?

I already have the other artwork aside from Gallant, so it's alright!

Better than my drip pail. -.-' Damn animals.

My first experience with a "rare request" was an arowana for Genji and he also gave me a drip pail >___< I wonder if it's an inside joke among the villagers to give mayors a drip pail.

Frogstep

Oh hey I got a camper visiting my town again! I just had one yesterday too.

NxVCfEo.jpg

Aw man... not who I wanted. And NO! you cannot move here!

Stat!

I would like to join in in letting people catalog collections. So, I've decided to collect stationary. I have 19/64 of them so far, so I have a long way to go. This will give me a new objective in the game though.

If you post what stationary you have, I can see what I have. For the month and a bit, I bought a ton of stationary so I should be able to buy/donate to the collection. If you want, of course.

Philia

My first experience with a "rare request" was an arowana for Genji and he also gave me a drip pail >___< I wonder if it's an inside joke among the villagers to give mayors a drip pail.

No kidding. Its something I just detest right then and there. I've never reset before so I definitely let Resetti have it at me.

Linius

Does anyone have a spare Katie worldmap or sketchbook? For Katie items I only have a toycamera to spare. But I do have lots of other stuff to catalog or whatever. Much appreaciated!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Aww, the quaint painting was fake. Oh well, no worries

Easiest way to tell if a painting is fake: try to sell it at re-tail.

I have Tammi too. I like her :)

Oh hey I got a camper visiting my town again! I just had one yesterday too.

NxVCfEo.jpg

Aw man... not who I wanted. And NO! you cannot move here!

tumblr_mr0l17fSKM1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

She takes care of the environment, but she's also a bit evil.

two pics of her too :/ cold chill emote

MicH

tumblr_mr0l17fSKM1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

She takes care of the environment, but she's also a bit evil.

two pics of her too :/ cold chill emote
Yeah, just did that with the rest. Turns out the basic one is fake!! The other ones are good though

Stat!

Does anyone have a spare Katie worldmap or sketchbook? For Katie items I only have a toycamera to spare. But I do have lots of other stuff to catalog or whatever. Much appreaciated!

I might have a spare sketchbook you can have. Let me double check.

Animekatt

If you post what stationary you have, I can see what I have. For the month and a bit, I bought a ton of stationary so I should be able to buy/donate to the collection. If you want, of course.

That's very kind of you. :) I have 21/64

I have:

academy
bejeweled
birthday
bubble
buttercup
butterfly
crater
flower
hamburger
hieroglyph
industrial
lemon-lime
lined
mushroom
notebook
plaid
polka-dot
rainbow
SMB3
southwest
weathered

Ellix

I didn't think of that before. The first time I tried to sell a fake painting was just a few days ago and I was surprised that it counted as "garbage".

Yeah Tammi's actually pretty cool, she's a lemur and all. I just don't want more than 1 Peppy villager since I already have Merry, and would prefer to have two extra Crankies. Unfortunately the game seems to have picked up on this and made two extra Peppy villagers move in instead ~_~

Tenumi

Banned
So after I sold my Island haul from last night (Sitting on 1,200,000 Bells now in the bank), I took a look at my playtime.

99 Hours, 59 Minutes.

Of all the times to check...

Linius

We have a lot of the same ones (not sure if you count melody paper too) but I have:

Composer
Geometric
Ocean
Snowy

I can order and have it to you in a few hours if you want?

I do have it. When you are able to comeby, my gates are open.

It happens to be so my own gates are open as I'm waiting for someone. So I can come by after or you could drop in. Your choice :)

Koren

I'm trying to complete my bugs list...

How does it works for house centipedes and spiders? How often can you shake trees and hit rocks?

Still missing the scarab beetle and the stinkbug, the rice grasshopper, the giant petaltail and the fly, too...

For EU players, there should only remain 7 missing bugs?
- red dragonfly, both crickets and violin beetle next month
- bagworms in october
- mole cricket starting november
- dung beetle in snow

chunk3rvd

Would anyone like Katie? Friend code is in my profile

Also, Philia - want to come over again at some point and check out your fantasy house that you sent out a swap note about :)

Philia

Would anyone like Katie? Friend code is in my profile

Also, Philia - want to come over again at some point and check out your fantasy house that you sent out a swap note about :)

You can visit my house in my dream if you got the dream suite. My dream code has been updated. :)

4000 2264 4880

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've checked five times with the megaphone for Katie Despera, it's safe to say the game registered her as arriving despite the disconnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom