• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I get an error when I try to enter :/

Yeah, things got a bit mixed up here so it's busier than I planned. Got Aces walking around here. Finishing up business with someone from GameFaqs and Sah is already here :p

Let me post when the GF dude is done so we can get to the island.

Stat!

Oh man, Frank just informed me that Diva might be moving out of the town.

Woooooo! Now, I just need to get another villager in here before someone else terrible moves in. Anyone with a camper or someone moving out?

First there was Willow, and Curlos, and now Diva is out? Awesome! Just need to get rid of Chops, Cobb, Angus, and Elmer!

Philia

Oh man, Frank just informed me that Diva might be moving out of the town.

Woooooo! Now, I just need to get another villager in here before someone else terrible moves in. Anyone with a camper or someone moving out?

First there was Willow, and Curlos, and now Diva is out? Awesome! Just need to get rid of Chops, Cobb, Angus, and Elmer!

JUST REMEMBER to SAVE before Diva runs at you with her prompt message of giving you the damning option to talking her into staying.

Aww, the quaint painting was fake. Oh well, no worries

Really? Damn, I'm sorry. :( I went to the museum, but he said I had nothing to donate and I thought it was because I had it already in my museum. Checked at home and thought it looked legit. Didn't check at Retail though. :( So I know what I gotta do next time I have a painting or a statue. I traded yours already in the museum. Something else I can do to make it right?

Philia

Okay. Good to know. Its best if I just ignore her, right? Don't approach her (especially if I hadn't saved just before)

Yeah, I find it that the either option (noo, don't leave OR bye bye) really just makes them stay all too often. :\ So yeah, ignoring is just the best way to go. I do wonder if they leave on good terms, they'd leave behind a pic of themselves in the mail.

Also, thanks mistersamman, I now got a full modern outfit to save for a harsh test from Gracie! :)

Semajer

I'm trying to build some paths in my town, and I'm in need of some bush shoots. If anyone has T.I.Y still open, and doesn't mind me poping over to buy them, I'd be grateful.

My code is 5455-9380-5386

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm trying to build some paths in my town, and I'm in need of some bush shoots. If anyone has T.I.Y still open, and doesn't mind me poping over to buy them, I'd be grateful.

My code is 5455-9380-5386
Which kind do you need? I've been saving a bunch of other types to trade for hydrangeas.

Linius

Ultimate fish off over here with Mich. Sprinting from the docks to that single shark that is chilling by my beach.

And then a visitor interrupted :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I didn't think of that before. The first time I tried to sell a fake painting was just a few days ago and I was surprised that it counted as "garbage".

Yeah Tammi's actually pretty cool, she's a lemur and all. I just don't want more than 1 Peppy villager since I already have Merry, and would prefer to have two extra Crankies. Unfortunately the game seems to have picked up on this and made two extra Peppy villagers move in instead ~_~

lol them's the breaks bud :(

I get an error when I try to enter :/

EDIT coming now!

You still around so I can grab that painting? No biggie if not.

Semajer

Which kind do you need? I've been saving a bunch of other types to trade for hydrangeas.

Pretty much everything. For the time being I'm in need of 10 Holly, 1 White Azalea, 2 Sweet Olive, 3 Blue Hydrangea, 2 Pink Hydrangea, and 4 Yellow Hibiscus.

I don't have any hydrangeas to trade, but I do have some spare Nintendo items around.

Marvie_3

Banned
Pretty much everything. For the time being I'm in need of 10 Holly, 1 White Azalea, 2 Sweet Olive, 3 Blue Hydrangea, 2 Pink Hydrangea, and 4 Yellow Hibiscus.

I don't have any hydrangeas to trade, but I do have some spare Nintendo items around.

I've got 9 holly and that white azalea if you want them.

Animekatt

I've got all these ordered for you:

airmail
bathtub
card
cloudy
cool
cow
elegant
fireworks
floral
flowery
four-leaf
goldfish
lacy
lotus
maple leaf
mosaic
new year's
night sky
nook
petal
ribbon
sparkly
tartan
vine

:O

Katt just tell me what you need me to order from the list I just pm'd you :)

I'll let you know after I compile everything that Marvie_3 and ACES11 just ordered. Thanks for your
weirdly
kind gesture. :p

MicH

Really? Damn, I'm sorry. :( I went to the museum, but he said I had nothing to donate and I thought it was because I had it already in my museum. Checked at home and thought it looked legit. Didn't check at Retail though. :( So I know what I gotta do next time I have a painting or a statue. I traded yours already in the museum. Something else I can do to make it right?
Don't worry about it, I made the same mistake earlier. It's no problem :D

Niraj, Katt, Philia -are you available to come grab your paintings? Or I can come to you with them

chunk3rvd

So - planning on turning my basement into the ultimate man cave and looking for furniture suggestions. I already have the arcade machine, pinball table and tabletop game. Was thinking that the widescreen tv would be a good fit. Was looking for 2 single seats to go in front that resemble a lazy boy arm chair - is there anything like that?

Is there anything like a snooker/pool table? I'm guessing the little stand with the GameCube in would look good. Any other suggestions? Also, wallpaper and carpet ideas would be useful

Linius

It definitely should be as well :p You're welcome! Let's hope your carnations will breed

Yeah, I hope so too :D

Me too :( lol

You can always bring some more paintings to Westeros you know, wink wink

My visits and visitors over here are pretty balanced. I remember reaching 100 for both around the same time. Now I'm at 160 visitors and I'm pretty sure I visited even more in the mean time with all these trades.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yeah, I hope so too :D

You can always bring some more paintings to Westeros you know, wink wink

My visits and visitors over here are pretty balanced. I remember reaching 100 for both around the same time. Now I'm at 160 visitors and I'm pretty sure I visited even more in the mean time with all these trades.

Man you insatiable glutton, I've given you like 5 lol :p

I think I'm at like 340+ visitors here now, but maybe like...120 in terms of visiting others.

MicH

I planted a lot of hydrangea bushes today. I had them stockpiled (along with azalea, holly and sweet olive bushes) for quite some time and had to plant them. So i found a good spot. No idea what to do with the rest :/

Hopefully they grow! They're much harder to get than island bushes

EDIT: I'm just over 200 visitors, but only just recently got the bronze traveler badge :/

Linius

So - planning on turning my basement into the ultimate man cave and looking for furniture suggestions. I already have the arcade machine, pinball table and tabletop game. Was thinking that the widescreen tv would be a good fit. Was looking for 2 single seats to go in front that resemble a lazy boy arm chair - is there anything like that?

Is there anything like a snooker/pool table? I'm guessing the little stand with the GameCube in would look good. Any other suggestions? Also, wallpaper and carpet ideas would be useful

http://moridb.com/items/flooring/steel-flooring

I personally think this floor looks kinda cool for a room like that.

http://moridb.com/items/wallpaper/cityscape-wall // http://moridb.com/items/wallpaper/industrial-wall // http://moridb.com/items/wallpaper/skyscraper-wall

Some walls.

Man you insatiable glutton, I've given you like 5 lol :p

I think I'm at like 340+ visitors here now, but maybe like...120 in terms of visiting others.

I'm just teasing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom