• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

veras

Yay Flip is moving out on the 13th

Anyone able to let me visit and buy medicine? My best bro Groucho is still sick and my store is closed to upgrade to TIY - FC is 0774-4272-7766

Despera

Banned
I wish we had a compiled GAF list of people's names and their town names so we don't mistakenly end up in the wrong neighbohood XD

Semajer

I planted a lot of hydrangea bushes today. I had them stockpiled (along with azalea, holly and sweet olive bushes) for quite some time and had to plant them. So i found a good spot. No idea what to do with the rest :/

Hopefully they grow! They're much harder to get than island bushes

EDIT: I'm just over 200 visitors, but only just recently got the bronze traveler badge :/

I'm in need of bushes, I have Nintendo items to trade if you want them:

? Block 1
Fi Mask 1
Goal Pole 1
Hero's Cap 3
Peach's Parasol 2
Super Mushroom 2
Super Star 1
Varia Suit 1

My code is 5455-9380-5386.

MicH

Darn. Okay. I'll hit you up later for the common painting.
We'll make it work :p

I'm in need of bushes, I have Nintendo items to trade if you want them:

? Block 1
Fi Mask 1
Goal Pole 1
Hero's Cap 3
Peach's Parasol 2
Super Mushroom 2
Super Star 1
Varia Suit 1

My code is 5455-9380-5386.
Thanks, but I only needed the bill blaster :/ You can also get bushes on the island (infinite amount) if you need them

Sure. I don't think I need anything -- unless you have a persimmon I can plant
I have one you can have, sure. You can have 3 if you want.

Semajer

Thanks, but I only needed the bill blaster :/ You can also get bushes on the island (infinite amount) if you need them

Anything else you'd want to trade for? Is there a way of getting bush shoots on the island other than buying them?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If tomorrow this last bush doesn't grow I'm contemplating moving the bottom row of bush down one row. Of course this will mean having to also demolish the streetlamps and moving them down one row eventually.

Goddamn these bushes.

Linius

iAMiY8Ii3kGwL.JPG
ibkHe2OguzCY3O.JPG

i94gsYmm2ISME.JPG
iqdHBun508N2M.JPG

iwPpXlJMzJPN2.JPG

Damn it! Anyone ever made it to 100? It just won't work for me :p

iXdG8LQp4a2MJ.JPG

After quite a long run I managed to beat Sah to it. In the end he still got the 10 medal bonus though :p

iqNBqnPwzK4cd.JPG
iyctMHlsbYg4E.JPG

Just some riverside dealings with Simon, nothing shady. And Kabuki got the cat tower in his house :D

So - planning on turning my basement into the ultimate man cave and looking for furniture suggestions. I already have the arcade machine, pinball table and tabletop game. Was thinking that the widescreen tv would be a good fit. Was looking for 2 single seats to go in front that resemble a lazy boy arm chair - is there anything like that?

Is there anything like a snooker/pool table? I'm guessing the little stand with the GameCube in would look good. Any other suggestions? Also, wallpaper and carpet ideas would be useful
The massage chair should work.
Dartboard.
Virtual boy
Billiard table
Mahjong table?
Table tennis?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Fossil give away!
If anybody needs any of these fossils, they're yours:

ankylo skull
apato tail x 2
apato torso
archelon torso x 2
coprolite
dimetrodon tail
dinosaur track x 2
diplo skull
iguanodon skull
mammoth skull
megacero skull x2
pachy tail
pachy torso
Peking man
plesio torso
ptera skull
ptera right wing
raptor torso
shark tooth
tricera tail x 1
tricera torso x 3

Edit:Updated list

veras

Damn it! Anyone ever made it to 100? It just won't work for me :p

I find it pretty easy to get up to the 120+ range; I usually put the 3DS down and stop hitting the thing with 30+ seconds left because I know I'll have enough for gold

The trick is to put your body in front of the thing so it pushes you as it moves, you can get 2-3 hits in that way before it pushes you out of the way - I just keep repeating that

Linius

The massage chair should work.
Dartboard.
Virtual boy
Billiard table
Mahjong table?
Table tennis?

I think actually the astro chair would be good too as a relaxing kind of chair. It's a big comfy chair. Can be refurbished too.

I find it pretty easy to get up to the 120+ range; I usually put the 3DS down and stop hitting the thing with 30+ seconds left because I know I'll have enough for gold

The trick is to put your body in front of the thing so it pushes you as it moves, you can get 2-3 hits in that way before it pushes you out of the way - I just keep repeating that

Yeah, that's what I do. But I get pushed away from it a lot :p

Koren

Yeah, that kinda stuff! What else dya' own? :)
That's a tricky question...

Available now:
Lat pulldown machine
Butterfly machine
Exercise bike
Sports mat
Neutral corner
Ringside table
Boxing barricade
Boxing helmet...

To order, I'll have to wait for the shop to open, but researchs are not easy...

Semajer

Fossil give away!
If anybody needs any of these fossils, they're yours:

ankylo skull
apato tail x 2
apato torso x 2
archelon torso x 2
coprolite
dimetrodon tail
dinosaur track x 2
diplo skull
iguanodon skull
mammoth skull
megacero skull x2
pachy tail
pachy torso
Peking man
plesio torso
ptera skull
ptera right wing
raptor torso
shark tooth
tricera tail x 1
tricera torso x 3

Could I have an Apato Torso, please? My code is 5455-9380-5386.

SuperSah

Banned
I got like 125 earlier. Stand in its path and bash it.

To the guys earlier about gym stuff: i'll take a break now and get back to you later.

SuperSah

Banned
That's a tricky question...

Available now:
Lat pulldown machine
Butterfly machine
Exercise bike
Sports mat
Neutral corner
Ringside table
Boxing barricade
Boxing helmet...

To order, I'll have to wait for the shop to open, but researchs are not easy...

This stuff would be appreciated. I'm just gonna break for a while. :)

Animekatt

Thanks to the generosity of Marvie_3, ACES11, and Niraj, my stationary collection went from 21 to 57/64 (88% complete)

The following are the last few I need left:

chic
gallery
halloween
museum
post-office
snowman
town-view (MicH)

I'm figuring halloween and snowman are the seasonal ones.

ACES11 and Marvie_3, I've added you guys. Just let me know when you can come by. :)

Marvie_3

Banned
Thanks to the generosity of Marvie_3, ACES11, and Niraj, my stationary collection went from 21 to 57/64 (88% complete)

chic
gallery
halloween
museum
post-office
snowman
town-view

ACES11 and Marvie_3, I've added you guys. Just let me know when you can come by. :)
I won't have most of the stationaries until tomorrow so I'll just bring them all over in one trip. I'll send you a PM when I get them all.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
No, he watched a TV show that said he should give something to the first person he thought of for good fortune. At others times he says, "you're the winner of this ... shirt!" :p

Ah, cranky then? Was thinking smug

MicH

chic
gallery
halloween
museum
post-office
snowman
town-view

Pretty sure I have town view, but can't order until tomorrow as my store is closed

MicH

Huh? My TIY is still open. It's open till 11 :p
Oh? I'm all whacky with the times since I took night-owl off. I could have sworn it was closed this time yesterday. Oh well, probably not right.

Anyway, I just stopped playing so I'll still order tomorrow :p

Semajer

Just saw my first house centipede. It decided to live up to it's name and clipped into a house next to the rock so I couldn't catch him. Bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom