• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Awesome, thanks to Mich's donation, and redds at samurai hearts I'm now down to just these left to get!

Calm, Dynamic, Scenic, Wild and Wistful paintings and just one statue, Mystic.

I'll keep farming Colton though! He pumped out 3 legit and 1 fake so far today. :3 Ironically I got the legit for free and bought the fake lol. The 3 legit were going to my husband who haven't had redd besides just 3 times and he doesn't travel much. He doesn't even have a smug villager... especially since it was HIS colton that left and moved into my town lol!

Oxx

I used my 5 Streetpass catalogue orders in the kitchen of one house.

Luckily most of the people I passed where just starting out, so there wasn't much I saw that I needed.

MicH

Yup.

I get mine by passing the same person hundreds of times.
I have a StreetPass related question as well. To get multiple premium items at Re-Tail do you need to StreetPass a lot of people or the same one lots of times? I imagine it's the first one. Does anyone know how many for another premium item to appear?

I have a StreetPass related question as well. To get multiple premium items at Re-Tail do you need to StreetPass a lot of people or the same one lots of times? I imagine it's the first one. Does anyone know how many for another premium item to appear?

You need to pass lots of people in the same day.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Awesome, thanks to Mich's donation, and redds at samurai hearts I'm now down to just these left to get!

Calm, Dynamic, Scenic, Wild and Wistful paintings and just one statue, Mystic.

I'll keep farming Colton though! He pumped out 3 legit and 1 fake so far today. :3 Ironically I got the legit for free and bought the fake lol. The 3 legit were going to my husband who haven't had redd besides just 3 times and he doesn't travel much. He doesn't even have a smug villager... especially since it was HIS colton that left and moved into my town lol!

Nice, that's not too many at all. I still need 6 statues :p

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Wooo, my Zap lair is done! Behold!

The trophies of previous battles!
kP6e3HC.jpg

Monitoring system.
Ge0W7ag.jpg

Transformation section.
eAVxxbI.jpg

Zap Heroes... Go!
DmrUwDB.jpg

Philia

Nice, that's not too many at all. I still need 6 statues :p

LOL, thanks to your painting trick, my art section had been filling up quite quickly! I got the bulk of the statues very luckily from my own redds (like 3 times in a row even), and a few more from friends from WAYYY back early in June. I barely see any legit statues since.

Samurai Heart happen to have two legit artworks, and offered up the valiant statue, I totally nabbed it lol.

SuperSah

Banned

What are Re-Tail premium items?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
LOL, thanks to your painting trick, my art section had been filling up quite quickly! I got the bulk of the statues very luckily from my own redds (like 3 times in a row even), and a few more from friends from WAYYY back early in June. I barely see any legit statues since.

Samurai Heart happen to have two legit artworks, and offered up the valiant statue, I totally nabbed it lol.

I haven't seen Redd in like a month lol :( though last time he was around, that is when I got a mystic statue. I got the motherly one from weemadarthur. It'll probably take me awhile unless I resort to buying on gamefaqs :p

Philia

I haven't seen Redd in like a month lol :( though last time he was around, that is when I got a mystic statue. I got the motherly one from weemadarthur. It'll probably take me awhile unless I resort to buying on gamefaqs :p

Also. Colton had just gave me a saddle fence because he swears I'm the one! xD I swear these animals like being ironic. xD

UberTag

Just so Animekatt doesn't feel like she's alone in soliciting stationery, here's what's left on my needed stationery list:

Bubble Paper
Buttercup Paper
Camouflage Paper
Chic Paper
Composer Paper
Crater Paper
Fireworks Paper
Floral Paper
New Year's Cards
Night-Sky Paper
Piano Paper
Plaid Paper
SMB3 Paper
Tartan Paper
Tile Paper

This does mean I can order Chic and Town-View for her to complete her list of obtainable paper. Clearly I'm a little further away from that goal.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I wish we had a compiled GAF list of people's names and their town names so we don't mistakenly end up in the wrong neighbohood XD
We technically do (a link to it should be hidden in the OP) but I don't know how up to date it is. Also it's gotten pretty big so perhaps it should be trimmed down so it just has the names of active members.

Oxx

I was just rearranging my house when Bubbles barged in unannounced.

Then she said this:

tumblr_mr8f8aefX51rf96tno1_400.jpg

So creepy. I'd never had a home invasion before.

Dantis

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but whatever.

Has anyone tried for the free EU copy of New Leaf yet? If one of my friends has an XL, and another has Animal Crossing, can my friend with the XL register for the free copy and then give it to me for my non-XL?

Philia

On the topic of paper left to catalog...

I'm only missing the Bathtub, Gallery, Halloween, Museum, Post-Office, and Snowman.

Bathtub is the only one left that's obtainable by normal means, the rest is all special and I'm not quite sure if you can even get those...

SuperSah

Banned
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but whatever.

Has anyone tried for the free EU copy of New Leaf yet? If one of my friends has an XL, and another has Animal Crossing, can my friend with the XL register for the free copy and then give it to me for my non-XL?

Yup, that's how it works. The download code can be used on any 3DS, but you must follow the XL promo before.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
One of my villagers mentioned tabbouleh today and I remember one talking about peach lassi; where did they come up with these foods to incorporate!?

UberTag

Bathtub is the only one left that's obtainable by normal means, the rest is all special and I'm not quite sure if you can even get those...
My understanding is that you can't.
Unless you count storing messages on that paper at the Post Office.
Only the Bathtub Paper is catalogable.

Elija2

Weird. I have Tia over at my house but when I go into my cabana room she won't follow me in. When I leave the room, I see her still in my main room. She'll follow me into all my other rooms fine, just not that room. Is she allergic to cabana furniture?

I wish we had a compiled GAF list of people's names and their town names so we don't mistakenly end up in the wrong neighbohood XD

Well, I could add those in my post, maybe? It will not be too much to add at this stage, I think. What do you think, Linius? GAF name, Villager name, Townname and maybe country?

On the topic of paper left to catalog...

I'm only missing the Bathtub, Gallery, Halloween, Museum, Post-Office, and Snowman.

I can order the Bathtub one...

And, yes, got all my flowers rearranged, so let's see if I can get hybrids now. :) Was a daunting task and maybe there will still flowers disappaer. Tomorrow trying to do more in my house...

Ow, I also have a Solemn painting. Already donated mine at the museum, but I just got another one, so if someone search this one, let me know. :)

I gonna go sleep now.

Koren

You need to pass lots of people in the same day.
I think there's a catch.

I've never streetpassed "lots" of peoples in the same day AFAIK. Probably 3 max. And I still got 2 special items for more somethink like a month.

I've only ~10 houses, and not a single double streetpass yet.

Elija2

My island has the mermaid carpet (as always for some reason), snorkel mask, and cabana armchair. If anyone wants any of these, let me know.

UberTag

Of course all the stuff I want is rare while all the stuff I don't care about is common.
Persistence will eventually pay off on the island front.
I trimmed my needed item list from 7 to 1 yesterday.
And I believe I ran across every rare item I already had in my collection at least once during my island hopping jaunt.

Only the elusive Treasure Chest remains outstanding.

milkham

ok I have a crown on sale in my store, 11 axes up for grabs(free), and the following nintendo items (also free)

hero boots
2x red pikmin hat
blue pikmin hat
yellow pikmin hat
wii balance board
fire bar
triple red shells
triforce
2x samus mask
1up mushroom
yoshi egg
goal pole
peach parasol
metroid

I also have legit Worthy and Jolly paintings that I would like to trade for any art i'm missing.
The ones marked in green I have in the museum already
5C5MPHD.png

anyone want to come over?
friend code# 3239-2769-8151

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So for those who write letters to their villagers, do you put thought into them or do you just type "Dear [Animal's name], KABLOOEY! From [Your name]"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom