• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
She's online right now and playing the game. I opened my gate but I guess she hasn't checked. Can't change my message without closing my gate, and her English doesn't seem to great so I doubt she would even understand "town open". :p

Is her gate open maybe? I'm sure you checked that though.

It's interesting to see that Ankha fever exists even here at GAF. I've got it too, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal bad. (Though I've been infected since the GC days.)

I'll get you one day Ankha, I swear it! ;_;

Elija2

Come my mura

Mura means "village"? I googled the word and apparently it means a lot of things like "arousal" which I DO NOT want to say to her.

I think the fact that neither of us understand each others' respective languages is a sign that this friendship was not meant to be. Still, she's literally calling for me.

Koomaster

Your villagers must have ugly and mismatched furniture by now lol!

I plan to do the way like Koomaster did, he customized sets and then sends them to a villager making their house REALLY eye pleasing for visits. His Nana house had really inspired me to do the same.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=74391431&postcount=592

tumblr_mqwr8x73Dw1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
Glad I inspired you. :)

Have to get back to doing this with my other villagers. Peewee's house desperately needs a makeover. Concrete floor, patchwork table, striped couch, flower table, sleek clock, a trashcan and random shirt. It's a complete mess, don't know where to start. :p

I have a few items to get to make over my own house, but after that going to have to beautify the villagers homes some more. ^____^

d+pad

It's interesting to see that Ankha fever exists even here at GAF. I've got it too, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal bad. (Though I've been infected since the GC days.)

I'll get you one day Ankha, I swear it! ;_;

I must be the only person in existence who is kind of "eh" on Ankha. In fact, I've considered on more than one occasion attempting to convince her to leave my town, but then when she actually took me up on it I crumbled and begged her to stay (because she's grown on me a bit) :)

Anyway, I guess this means that if I ever do get her to leave, I should hit up folks on GameFAQs and earn millions of bells by passing her off to the highest bidder?

Wolfe

anyone have any medicine or an open shop that is selling medicine?

I can open my gate up for you in a second here if you want to run by my TIY to grab it there.

Edit: Also for anyone still unsure on the villager pic requirements it's gotta be friendship level based. Hard requests I'm sure have a better chance at giving the pic (I'm assuming at least) but I just got Ozzie's pic from a delivery, and considering he's a lazy type I almost never saw the guy usually and certainly never got any hard requests from him yet.

I must be the only person in existence who is kind of "eh" on Ankha. In fact, I've considered on more than one occasion attempting to convince her to leave my town, but then when she actually took me up on it I crumbled and begged her to stay (because she's grown on me a bit) :)

Anyway, I guess this means that if I ever do get her to leave, I should hit up folks on GameFAQs and earn millions of bells by passing her off to the highest bidder?
You would probably make some nice bank if you auctioned Ankha.

....................................or you could save her for me! :D

Levi

Banned
tumblr_mr8xxbbtZK1qz9t7co1_400.jpg

Our hats match! (And that's how you know I'm freaking loaded.)

tumblr_mr8xxbbtZK1qz9t7co2_400.jpg

Jeremiah is my bud.

tumblr_mr8xxbbtZK1qz9t7co4_400.jpg

My favorite villager is sick! Call the WAH-mbulance.

tumblr_mr8xxbbtZK1qz9t7co5_400.jpg

Lewd! (and true.. Women's bottoms always make me feel lucky)

Niraj

Oh, I've got something for you tree folks in this batch of pictures. Be patient:

tumblr_mr8zv658251sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

This seriously made me laugh hard.

tumblr_mr8zwlRG771sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mr8zwlRG771sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

Katie doing the Shrunk dance was as adorable as I feared.

tumblr_mr8zxpbh6G1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

#2 from her :/

tumblr_mr8zybJwsi1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Shakin' dat ass

tumblr_mr8zzr41ta1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

I had to use this to escape from her constant hammering :( serenity now, serenity now

tumblr_mr900tKlSF1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Thankfully Katt walked in shortly after this picture and stopped this uncouth mischief.

tumblr_mr901tpgmo1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

A rare moment of happiness in Figaro, when usually there's naught but pain and suffering.

tumblr_mr903lkDuN1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Like so.

tumblr_mr902l3laF1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

But I made up for that. Man, this shit felt sooooooooo good, you don't even know

tumblr_mr904x2ftL1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mr904x2ftL1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

My tree brother, Zigg.

tumblr_mr908yyCx71sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mr908yyCx71sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mr908yyCx71sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mr908yyCx71sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mr908yyCx71sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

tumblr_mr908yyCx71sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

tumblr_mr908yyCx71sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

tumblr_mr908yyCx71sw5rnlo8_400.jpg

The first church of the default tree pattern. I'm not sure what happened, but I think I went into a bit of a trance.

tumblr_mr906gPTNB1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mr906gPTNB1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mr906gPTNB1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mr906gPTNB1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

This is where I missed one where he asked if he could call her his muse.

tumblr_mr906gPTNB1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

tumblr_mr906gPTNB1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

tumblr_mr906gPTNB1sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

tumblr_mr906gPTNB1sw5rnlo8_400.jpg

A bit of a lothario. He should try a crown of sonnets next time.

Elija2

I'm on the island and there's this asshole that keeps cussing at this 10-year-old girl for accidentally scaring away the golden stags. I feel like I'm witnessing a father abuse his kid, except it's Animal Crossing.

Niraj

I'm on the island and there's this asshole that keeps cussing at this 10-year-old girl for accidentally scaring away the golden stags. I feel like I'm witnessing a father abuse his kid, except it's Animal Crossing.

That's terrible man :(

Okay, that's awesome. Truckondo2.0 helped me out in the turnip thread and come to find out... I've StreetPassed him at my local Best Buy a couple of times. The mayor name/town name was instantly recognizable. First time that's happened. :D

Niraj

Okay, that's awesome. Truckondo2.0 helped me out in the turnip thread and come to find out... I've StreetPassed him at my local Best Buy a couple of times. The mayor name/town name was instantly recognizable. First time that's happened. :D

Wow! That's awesome! What are the odds?

Closest thing I've had to that is ending up on the international island with the same person (a little girl in Germany), with the two occasions being over a month apart.

Elija2

Man, stuff like that is crazy. What are the odds?

Wow! That's awesome! What are the odds?

Closest thing I've had to that is ending up on the international island with the same person (a little girl in Germany), with the two occasions being over a month apart.

Yeah, it's nice too cause we could bond over what a shithole that Best Buy is for Nintendo Zone WiFi. We both switched to renaming routers to get the DLC goodies. *chuckles*

Niraj

Yeah, it's nice too cause we could bond over what a shithole that Best Buy is for Nintendo Zone WiFi. We both switched to renaming routers to get the DLC goodies. *chuckles*

lol I do the same thing too
out of laziness :p

EdgeXL

My town's resident unicorn expressed a desire to become involved in some scandals.

I swear, AC is just weird sometimes.

Ellix

None of the playtime pics I see posted in this thread are bad things. It just means you're on the right track towards the Gold Villager badge! ;)

Krelian

Yesterday I got a new type of request from a villager. I walked into Rhonda's house and when I talked to her she asked me to go fetch Rowan. I've never seen this before. I guess this was introduced in New Leaf because none of the other games had it (as far as I remember).

Yesterday I got a new type of request from a villager. I walked into Rhonda's house and when I talked to her she asked me to go fetch Rowan. I've never seen this before. I guess this was introduced in New Leaf because none of the other games had it (as far as I remember).
Yeah, it's new. Pretty rare too. (I've only done it once.)

You can apparently get a villagers pic from it too, so it's a pretty nice chore to complete. Very easy.

I'm having trouble deciding where to put my campground--what do y'all recommend?

And is anyone else doing obsessive landscaping? What worries me is that my rows of trees might be blocking new villagers, but I can't be sure.

I'm having trouble deciding where to put my campground--what do y'all recommend?

And is anyone else doing obsessive landscaping? What worries me is that my rows of trees might be blocking new villagers, but I can't be sure.
Trees can't block new houses. They just put them right on top, destroying the trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom