• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

I made a second character in my town, and now I want to get rid of them, how do you demolish their home and delete them?

Talk to Isabelle at the intro screen.

Speaking of alts, I feel strangely comforted that none of the animals are running at me anymore lol. I can rest easy shaking my trees and collecting perfect peaches lol.

I also got notice from Pete that I got mail from Isabelle about Animal Crossing Plaza on the Wii U. Present was a Shaved Ice Lamp. :)

zigg

I LOVE your house. Very nice!
Not to pick on you specifically, MicH, but especially when the quoted post is a long string of pics, it would be really cool if everyone would trim their quoted material. Makes it really hard to follow otherwise. :(

MicH

Not to pick on you specifically, MicH, but especially when the quoted post is a long string of pics, it would be really cool if everyone would trim their quoted material. Makes it really hard to follow otherwise. :(
Yeah, I know, I hate it myself, but it's hard to do on mobile. At least for me. Sorry about it

EDIT: Fixed it

Marvie_3

Banned
Anybody need azalea bushes? I have about 20 and they're taking up too much room in my storage. I'd love to trade them for hydrangea bushes.

Linius

I've got one of those along with an ice cream cabinet and the aforementioned slushie machine. Not sure they'd fit in with a posh cafe theme though.

I had to look up what exactly is posh, but now I get it yeah. I guess you're going with a more classic style like the rococo set right? Those soda machines look more at home in a fastfood branch :p

I had to look up what exactly is posh, but now I get it yeah. I guess you're going with a more classic style like the rococo set right? Those soda machines look more at home in a fastfood branch :p

Yeah, something that fits with the Dessert Case and Afternoon Tea Set. A kind of fancy cake shop or something.

Tash

Speaking of alts, I feel strangely comforted that none of the animals are running at me anymore lol. I can rest easy shaking my trees and collecting perfect peaches lol.

I also got notice from Pete that I got mail from Isabelle about Animal Crossing Plaza on the Wii U. Present was a Shaved Ice Lamp. :)

Talking of Shaved Ice: I visited your dream town yesterday Philia. Your house is the cutiest place ever. I love all the bushes too. I started planting pushes along my pathways a while ago but wasted a lot of them by not knowing that I can't

a) not place them next to a pond or any other edge
b) not place them directly next to a pwp
c) not place them next to a stone (that one hurt..)

Also I learned that "next to" means diagonally either..

I lost hundreds of medals because of being ignorant :/
currently starting the process up again.

Yeah, something that fits with the Dessert Case and Afternoon Tea Set. A kind of fancy cake shop or something.

iirc I have something that looks like a cake display with cakes in it. I can't check right now due to being at work but I can send you a pm later if you don't have that one. Unless that is the dessert case, maybe..

Linius

Well then I guess the pumpkin pie comes in handy with a cake shop :p

But when I get the time I will scroll trough my catalogue to what kind of items I have that could fit in. At least you have your check-in counter by tomorrow.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
vFTa3nq.gif

I retract what I said. Clearly you're all in it together.

We are poorly synchronized. We must pray to overcome.

Fantastic start.

I am enlightened. Thank you for sharing, brother.

Honestly I'm not too sure. I saw an image a while ago from a Japanese players house where they had an awesome little posh cafe set up that I'd like to recreate but I long since lost the image. All I remember from it was that they had a dessert case. I've got a cash register, pot rack, some food items and bits like a slushie machine at the moment.

I'd be open to any suggestions of items that'd fit (particularly if anyone know what image I'm talking about).

Well, a mop? :)

You have the Webster items already?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

thanks

Philia

Talking of Shaved Ice: I visited your dream town yesterday Philia. Your house is the cutiest place ever. I love all the bushes too. I started planting pushes along my pathways a while ago but wasted a lot of them by not knowing that I can't

a) not place them next to a pond or any other edge
b) not place them directly next to a pwp
c) not place them next to a stone (that one hurt..)

Also I learned that "next to" means diagonally either..

I lost hundreds of medals because of being ignorant :/
currently starting the process up again.

Aw! I really hoped this was common knowledge by now that buildings and their untileable paths as well as cliffs/water beds is not suitable for planting anything except flowers.

But thank you, I'm glad you like my town. You'll find that there's a limit to how many bushes you can grow in an area... and then there's dead zones. I plan to map up my place to figure this out soonish.

In other news, today's Soleil's birthday and I knew her preferred gift would be. A Go-Go shirt, I got lucky to have out of season item in my catalog and ordered it in advance. Wrapped it up in wrapping paper and presented it to her. I didn't realize that villagers has a very delicate taste in things that's color schemed. So I'd to look up on Soleil's and saw her tiny ass list of items that's suitable to her. So yeah, I'm glad I looked it up...

Here in this shot, she's wearing the damn racer 6 tee that everyone's wearing... like Del to the left.
BROuHy2CMAIIDNu.jpg:large

Melting my ice cold heart at this.
BROuSk2CMAAtxIg.jpg:large

And yes, she's switched to my gift immediately. :)
BROukwkCQAQS-hk.jpg:large

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
In other news, today's Soleil's birthday and I knew her preferred gift would be. A Go-Go shirt, I got lucky to have out of season item in my catalog and ordered it in advance. Wrapped it up in wrapping paper and presented it to her. I didn't realize that villagers has a very delicate taste in things that's color schemed. So I'd to look up on Soleil's and saw her tiny ass list of items that's suitable to her. So yeah, I'm glad I looked it up...

What a snooty cutie :3

I've got Katrina at my place today too. So if you want your fortune told*, come by.

*help me get a permanent Katrina place because yes we all know you can just use your lovely phone.

She told me I need a "sporty accessory" today - not too many of those. Bandage, hockey mask, something to that effect.

In other news, I do believe I got my first red* rose; hopefully more are incoming.

You do? That'd be wonderful.

A bit too low class, you wouldn't really see one of those lying around outside of cleaning cubpaord.

Yea, you're right.

Well, do you have a pickle jar? A revolving spice rack?

Hmz, morid says you can get the pumpkin pie from the harvest festival...If this is correct, this is also a DLC you can already get in the game, like the festival lantern?

Well; I look throught the items and nothing stands out for this otherwise... :(

Animekatt

/sigh

Still no damn Gracie...

I'm busy right now trying to farm campers. Hoping for a better assortment than yesterday's (ugh Hippeux, Sylvia). Atleast no new unwanted neighbor yet. :)

Philia

Excellent, got my gold axe! Now I can rest easy. I'll be trying to get unique stumps when chopping my dead peach trees.

Rory is leaving on the 14th. Got his picture and I want someone new, so I'll let him leave.

Not sure if he is popular...

Edit: still no golden axe... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom