• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ankha's just god tier guys.

And she lives in my town. :)

So guys, Gruff is leaving town on the 14th. He's a cranky type and although I didn't like him at first he grew on me and gave me a lot of PWP suggestions and artworks. Seeing as I have his picture and have pretty much done everything with him I can, and have another cranky type (Kabuki) it's time to let him go.. let me know if you want to take him into your town!

jh4Z7tkEA2JgR.png

He's cool. :D I don't know who I would choose to leave though, I like Shep too...

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Care to explain?
I believe it's along the lines of declaring a deletion of a project followed by creating a new resident and putting their house on the project to grant immediate removal. Delete said character afterwards and you'll get your space... WITHOUT GRASS.

Koren

I believe it's along the lines of declaring a deletion of a project followed by creating a new resident and putting their house on the project to grant immediate removal. Delete said character afterwards and you'll get your space... WITHOUT GRASS.
I see, thanks...

Robin64

Posted this in the SketchPad OT, but it's just ADORABLE so want CrossingGAF to see it too. Cute little pic that went up on Miiverse.

zlCfzRFQ-JE-_4nWAk

Linius

First Red+ pansie today. Seprated it from the rest. Another blue pansie. Only watering Red+ Roses, pansie field, and my orange/black tulips at the moment. Hope I keep getting results and in the end purple tulips/pansies.

First of all, for some odd reason I've got both a Crown and a Royal Crown in Able Sisters today, anyone after either of them? Bell boom isn't on so they are 1 million and 1.2 million respectively.

Second, there are currently 11 hatchets lying in my plaza free to take if anyone can make use of them, after tonight I'm selling them all to Re-tail.

Third, I'm in need of 2 Pink Hydrangea bushes if anyone has some spare. I've got tons of other bushes to trade for if you are looking for another type.

Finally, does anyone have a Drip Pail or Dessert Case that I could catalogue?

Linius

First of all, for some odd reason I've got both a Crown and a Royal Crown in Able Sisters today, anyone after either of them? Bell boom isn't on so they are 1 million and 1.2 million respectively.

Second, there are currently 11 hatchets lying in my plaza free to take if anyone can make use of them, after tonight I'm selling them all to Re-tail.

Third, I'm in need of 2 Pink Hydrangea bushes if anyone has some spare. I've got tons of other bushes to trade for if you are looking for another type.

I have both in my catalogue I believe. But you'll have to wait till to tomorrow to catalog them.

EDIT

Scratch catalog, have them of course. I don't need them in my storage :p

Philia

Today's a terrrible day. I noticed before 6 am I started tripping, so when a new day arrived I immediately consulted my lovely phone to see my lucky item to get "pants" on.

No new hybrid OR flower, no special event or character. Just gyroids and Phineas.

Phineas gave me a badge I wasn't even expecting... silver in good samartian. I was hoping for gold in catalog or shoppers but I guess not.

Nice. I boot up the game this morning and I am greeted by Pete. He tells me he has a rush delivery package from Isabelle. Her letter mentions the Animal Crossing Plaza on the Wii U. I open it up, and it's the shaved ice lamp that US GAF didn't get.

Linius

Turns out I only had the dessert case which Philia already offered, sorry :(

Guess I got that drippail when I did a reset for a villager pic.
Which I also didn't get :p

Nice. I boot up the game this morning and I am greeted by Pete. He tells me he has a rush delivery package from Isabelle. Her letter mentions the Animal Crossing Plaza on the Wii U. I open it up, and it's the shaved ice lamp that US GAF didn't get.

So we got the rolling suitcase from you guys which is reorderable and you guys get the one valuable object we had :lol

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Phineas gave me a badge I wasn't even expecting... silver in good samartian. I was hoping for gold in catalog or shoppers but I guess not.
Got the same badge today. Also silver in turnips. Yes, I'm quite behind in that department.

Linius

Don't you need to have 100 percent in catalogue for gold? Seems a bit optimistic to hope for that badge so soon. Especially with all the seasonal things to come.

Turns out I only had the dessert case which Philia already offered, sorry :(

Guess I got that drippail when I did a reset for a villager pic.
Which I also didn't get :p
No worries, I'm not in a rush for them but I just figured I'd ask if anyone has either that I can catalogue since I'll need them eventually. Not getting lucky finding either myself.

Ok I've got your bushes azure, I can open up my gate if you're still around.
Awesome, thanks a lot. Now I can finally finish the area around Rosie's house. I'll hop on now and head to your town.

Edit:Sorry, what was your town again? A few people have their gates open.

Zero_IYAD

Can I come grab that Royal Crown?

UberTag

Gracie decided to take it easy on me with my first fashion check and has presented me with the Sporty theme.

I've actually got 5 sporty pieces on hand already but I'm a greedy mofo so I'm going to wait until I can place catalog orders because why settle for 5 when you can have 6? I need my sporty socks, damn it.

Planning to go with an entire Explorer's Outfit. Figure it'll make a nice impression on her.

Philia

80% is gold for catalog. My husband and I have been going at it for a while. He've been buying stuff from HHA while I've been traveling everywhere and cataloging as well as buying stuff at their shops.

These are my totals not rounded up, and he've made the sheet from moridb.com. He've also included a lot of rare stuff (like korean dlc) and gracie's.

100% - Music
100% - Gyroids
83% - Paper
88% - Umbrellas
100% - Socks
83% - Shoes
86% - Accessories
66% - Hats
44% - Dresses
58% - Bottoms
61% - Tops
70% - Flooring
69% - Wallpapers
66% - Furniture

Granted, I am silly optimistic but I have silver already which is at 50%. Anyway, he and I had ordered each other everything for each other we're missing down to Accessories. We'll begin to order hats when the number gets to manageable ordering levels. Although I see us doing flooring/wallpaper first since there's not alot on those.

I think I have both in catalogue... Will check in a minute.

So we got the rolling suitcase from you guys which is reorderable and you guys get the one valuable object we had :lol

Want to know what the Japanese people got... :(

Linius

80% is gold for catalog. My husband and I have been going at it for a while. He've been buying stuff from HHA while I've been traveling everywhere and cataloging as well as buying stuff at their shops.

These are my totals not rounded up, and he've made the sheet from moridb.com. He've also included a lot of rare stuff (like korean dlc) and gracie's.

100% - Music
100% - Gyroids
83% - Paper
88% - Umbrellas
100% - Socks
83% - Shoes
86% - Accessories
66% - Hats
44% - Dresses
58% - Bottoms
61% - Tops
70% - Flooring
69% - Wallpapers
66% - Furniture

Granted, I am silly optimistic but I have silver already which is at 50%. Anyway, he and I had ordered each other everything for each other we're missing down to Accessories. We'll begin to order hats when the number gets to manageable ordering levels. Although I see us doing flooring/wallpaper first since there's not alot on those.

If you could share that spreadsheet some time I can take a look in my catalogue. I've been buying everything in my own Nooks and Able Sisters so you never know.

zigg

Today's a terrrible day. I noticed before 6 am I started tripping, so when a new day arrived I immediately consulted my lovely phone to see my lucky item to get "pants" on.

No new hybrid OR flower, no special event or character. Just gyroids and Phineas.
Flowers are kinda thin for me too today for some reason. I did finally get my first black lily though! Though I was sleepy when I tweeted so I called it a tulip.

tumblr_mr904x2ftL1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mr904x2ftL1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

My tree brother, Zigg.
We are poorly synchronized. We must pray to overcome.

Fantastic start.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So Cat Tower is still US exclusive. White Police Cap is still EU exclusive right? Missing anything else?

Also Stag Beetle Design > Tree Design.

True fax.

Tash

Yay finally got all my rooms. I know, small thing for most here but big for me :D

ry6qjYg.jpg

I suspect Stinky might have a drug problem..

xIjQFxQ.jpg

Why, thank you Rocket! And here I was thinking that whole high-school peer pressure popularity thing was behind me!

i9qxjYb.jpg

Chief and Ricky really don't like eachother much. For a squirrel talking to a wolf Ricky sure has a big mouth though.

YxX8qsZ.jpg

ymrUeMa.jpg

tL7RNMD.jpg

7d4ahtR.jpg

Needless to say they asked me to be the judge after and I took the easy way out by saying that both of them are scary enough!

No worries, I'm not in a rush for them but I just figured I'd ask if anyone has either that I can catalogue since I'll need them eventually. Not getting lucky finding either myself.

Drip pail and dessert case are ordered and I'll get them today. :)

So Cat Tower is still US exclusive. White Police Cap is still EU exclusive right? Missing anything else?

Well, the red cap that'll be available from the 15th in Europe from download and the Pumpkin pie that US will have from the 11th.

Linius

Awesome, thanks. I guess I better make a start on my mini-cafe room then.

Argh, I swear I had a Checkout Counter in my catalogue but apparently not. Does anyone happen to have one of these?

That one I do have. I'll order you one.

EDIT

Anything else you're looking for maybe?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I made a second character in my town, and now I want to get rid of them, how do you demolish their home and delete them?

That one I do have. I'll order you one.

EDIT

Anything else you're looking for maybe?

Honestly I'm not too sure. I saw an image a while ago from a Japanese players house where they had an awesome little posh cafe set up that I'd like to recreate but I long since lost the image. All I remember from it was that they had a dessert case. I've got a cash register, pot rack, some food items and bits like a slushie machine at the moment.

I'd be open to any suggestions of items that'd fit (particularly if anyone know what image I'm talking about).

Linius

I made a second character in my town, and now I want to get rid of them, how do you demolish their home and delete them?

At the start screen Isabelle will ask you if she can help you instead of starting up your town. There you can choose to demolish your house.

Honestly I'm not too sure. I saw an image a while ago from a Japanese players house where they had an awesome little posh cafe set up that I'd like to recreate but I long since lost the image. All I remember from it was that they had a dessert case. I've got a cash register, pot rack, some food items and bits like a slushie machine at the moment.

I'd be open to any suggestions of items that'd fit (particularly if anyone know what image I'm talking about).

I also have some sort of soda machine in my catalogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom