• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent, got my gold axe! Now I can rest easy. I'll be trying to get unique stumps when chopping my dead peach trees.

Take a photo of you doing the sinister emotion whilst holding the axe lol....sigh I want mine soon lol, hate buying saplings I have no use for XD

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Maybe it's a woman? Wish that person did that in my town before I bought one. :p

Niraj, you got the tree stump chair already? :p

You might be onto something ;)

And yeah I've got a couple. You can pop in at some point, but at the moment I'm doing the stupid ass camper trick right now (in vain) to see if I can wrangle a snooty villager that ideally doesn't suck. My motivation is waning though.

Animekatt

You might be onto something ;)

And yeah I've got a couple. You can pop in at some point, but at the moment I'm doing the stupid ass camper trick right now (in vain) to see if I can wrangle a snooty villager that ideally doesn't suck. My motivation is waning though.

How long have you been at it? I know yesterday I've dedicated 2 hours. I may do the same amount today.

Linius

If you happen to come across one and have the extra medals would you mind picking me up one as well? If it's a bit much to ask I understand :)

It's 60 medals I think so that shouldn't be a problem. But I won't be playing till tomorrow at least. Hopefully I have the time to do some hopping then.

Niraj

How long have you been at it? I know yesterday I've dedicated 2 hours. I may do the same amount today.

Like 20 min lol. I've noticed something kind of unfortunate though. Twice so far, I've seen a house dedicated to Annalisa, who is this thing:

Miyabi.jpg

So I hope that doesn't mean that I'm going to end up being stuck with her at some point lol

Like 20 min lol. I've noticed something kind of unfortunate though. Twice so far, I've seen a house dedicated to Annalisa, who is this thing:

Miyabi.jpg

So I hope that doesn't mean that I'm going to end up being stuck with her at some point lol

As long as she doesn't show up every single time you should be alright, if she does then unfortunately you've got lumbered with a castoff from another persons town.

Niraj

As long as she doesn't show up every single time you should be alright, if she does then unfortunately you've got lumbered with a castoff from another persons town.

You know, I did have a campsite the first time around, but I didn't even think to check around :/ how is that even possible? I don't think I've even seen her before :/ fucking normals man, I'm sick of them.

I think I'm prob just fucked :/

MicH

You know, I did have a campsite the first time around, but I didn't even think to check around :/ how is that even possible? I don't think I've even seen her before :/ fucking normals man, I'm sick of them.

Yup, it's the worst. When I reach 9 villagers in the future I turn off wifi and no streetpasses either. These damn animals will move in no matter what if you have these enabled

Niraj

Yup, it's the worst. When I reach 9 villagers in the future I turn off wifi and no streetpasses either. These damn animals will move in no matter what if you have these enabled

I mean I guess my month long luck just ran out? I haven't taken my 3DS anywhere in well over a week. I don't see how I would've gotten her from somebody, don't know that I've even seen her before :/

I've been lucky. I have had nine villagers for the longest time. I've also streetpassed a few people and visited a few people through wifi and I've gotten no villagers randomly walking in.

What is this farming villager thing you guys are speaking of?

She wouldn't show up in the campsite, if she is moving from another town it'll always be a roped off plot in town. But yeah, you don't even need to talk to or see a villager to have them randomly move into your town. As long as you connect to a town (via streetpass or wi-fi) where someone has a villager that has recently moved out it'll pass them to your town.

Niraj

She wouldn't show up in the campsite, if she is moving from another town it'll always be a roped off plot in town. But yeah, you don't even need to talk to or see a villager to have them randomly move into your town. As long as you connect to a town (via streetpass or wi-fi) where someone has a villager that has recently moved out it'll pass them to your town.

Yes, what I meant was, I was farming for the campsite, but I didn't think to check for a house after seeing the camper, since I haven't had one in over a month :)

And I see. That's pretty fucking lame.

Guess I'm stuck with three fucking normals! WOOHOO

Yes, what I meant was, I was farming for the campsite, but I didn't think to check for a house after seeing the camper, since I haven't had one in over a month :)

And I see. That's pretty fucking lame.

Guess I'm stuck with three fucking normals! WOOHOO

In which case, sorry to say you've been struck with Rodney's Disease, a nasty infection that spreads and fills your town up with unwanted garbage villagers that never want to leave.

You can at least find out the offending village they have moved from the first time you speak to them - I'm still trying to find out who has the town of El Hambra.

Anyone have Katrina or Katie?
Katarina is in my town.

Niraj

In which case, sorry to say you've been struck with Rodney's Disease, a nasty infection that spreads and fills your town up with unwanted garbage villagers that never want to leave.

You can at least find out the offending village they have moved from the first time you speak to them - I'm still trying to find out who has the town of El Hambra.

Katarina is in my town.

Oh don't worry. I'm living for that moment now.

Animekatt

Hey Katt, I got the town-view paper

Thanks MicH. I'll hit you up later on today if you don't mind.

I turned off my wi-fi as of yesterday, so I don't (hopefully) get a crappy neighbor. I want to have atleast some artificial control over my town. :(

Niraj

Thanks MicH. I'll hit you up later on today if you don't mind.

I turned off my wi-fi as of yesterday, so I don't (hopefully) get a crappy neighbor. I want to have atleast some artificial control over my town. :(

Btw, last night I forgot to give you the stationary I ordered for you :( derp

Maybe you can come tomorrow and meet my bitchin' anteater

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Protip - if someone arrives with Katie save straight away. A disconnection will result in them not getting a gift. ;__;

The person is very much welcome to come to my town and bury one!
Wouldn't one need a sufficiently devious person on one's friend list before that could happen?

Honestly I'm not too sure. I saw an image a while ago from a Japanese players house where they had an awesome little posh cafe set up that I'd like to recreate but I long since lost the image. All I remember from it was that they had a dessert case. I've got a cash register, pot rack, some food items and bits like a slushie machine at the moment.

I'd be open to any suggestions of items that'd fit (particularly if anyone know what image I'm talking about).
I'm doing the same thing.

Using all the Brewster items. Classic and lovely tables. Parlor wall. Box of chocolates from island.

UberTag

I've got Katrina at my place today too. So if you want your fortune told*, come by.

*help me get a permanent Katrina place because yes we all know you can just use your lovely phone.
There are a couple unique items that only Katrina will sell you as well. Haven't worked out how to trigger them yet.

I believe it may require you to be wearing your lucky item already when you get your fortune told by her so I'm going to use the Lovely Phone to screen my lucky item in advance and then wear that item to her on Main Street to see if that triggers the Katrina specialty item to materialize.

Jinjo

So yesterday Rodney pranked me with his fake move-out. Today, filled with hope I enter my village again, that he'll leave anyway soon. Chief, my best bud/homie/bro4life comes up to me, telling he wants to move! He saw I was shook up about the news and thankfully I coerced him into staying. Don't ever scare me again like that.

I'm pretty sure this game is doing everything in its power to bring my village to the brink.

Etheus

Neo Member
Does anyone happen to have a modern set of clothes I can borrow for Gracie? This is the first time I've had her in my town and I've been stockpiling, but only have a shirt :(

Edit: A shirt and sunglasses. Is that enough?

2nd edit: She said I would pass for today. And by choices were fair-to-middling. Does that mean it counts towards to Nookling store upgrade?

So yesterday Rodney pranked me with his fake move-out. Today, filled with hope I enter my village again, that he'll leave anyway soon. Chief, my best bud/homie/bro4life comes up to me, telling he wants to move! He saw I was shook up about the news and thankfully I coerced him into staying. Don't ever scare me again like that.

I'm pretty sure this game is doing everything in its power to bring my village to the brink.

Poor Rodney. I kicked him out because he lived too close to my house. Poor little guy can't catch a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom