• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I made the mam as well, already three pieces of ice furniture in the pocket.

Tomorrow I'll make the boy and then finish with that last prick. Then I won't be building any new snowmen till I got all the gifts that snowtyke can give me.

Linius

Maybe I'm lucky but both my snow people were perfect in one try.

Have to admit I keep staring and comparing the images in your post to what I have on my screen :p

Animekatt

I was blessed today with both snowballs spawning close to where my snow field is. And, like Linius, I just stared at the pix on your post. XD

Mekere

Today's Bingo number is: 15

I'm looking for numbers:
6 10 12 13 20 29 30 31 34 37 38 43 44 46 50

Redd is in my town with
- A fake jolly painting (Summer: Giuseppe Arcimboldo)
- A genuine common painting (Les semeuses: Jean-François Millet)
- A fake Ancient statue (Dogū)
- A fake basic painting (The Blue Boy: Thomas Gainsborough)

I also have
- 3 mush lamps
- 2 mush hangers
- 1 mush closet

to give. And maybe some other items if I decide to clean up a little my storage >_>

mekere: 15
chopper: 8
linius:..... 9
dandy crocodile: 3
zero_iyad: 20
mich: 30
niraj: 38
milkham: 8, 5
Koomaster: 3, 40
Animekatt: 43

Can I visit you at some point?

Mecca

You know, you're always welcome to join us if you change your mind about playing online. We'd love to have you. :)

Thank you. One of this days. :)

Northern Lights in my town. As cool as the double rainbows.
zlCfzRO0xbAKbZgzCR

That is beautiful. I missed it last night in my village because I fell asleep. I'll have to try to stay awake and catch it.

And, like Linius, I just stared at the pix on your post. XD

Same. I kept going back and forth between looking at my 3DS and the example pictures. It helped a lot. Although I've only attempted to make the snowman that gives you the bingo cards. I haven't tried the rest of the family yet.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I just realised now that swapnote is dead I can clear out a big chunk of my friendlist. Also now that this community has shrunk to a manageable number I can have everyone on my list.

Chopper

I made the mam as well, already three pieces of ice furniture in the pocket.

Tomorrow I'll make the boy and then finish with that last prick. Then I won't be building any new snowmen till I got all the gifts that snowtyke can give me.
You'll have to, cos yesterday's Snowman will be gone the day after you build Snowtyke. You'll have to continuously build Snowpeople if you want those Tyke bits!

Defo building a Mam this afternoon, and will spend the rest of the day grinding for Ice Furniture!

MicH

Just an FYI: I'm at school and won't be home for 4 hours or so. Gonna try completing my card and maybe make another Snowdad so I always have a bingo card.

milkham

if you build snowmam does it start snowing in town? i thought about it today but wasn't snowing so i figured it'd be a waste.

Linius

You'll have to, cos yesterday's Snowman will be gone the day after you build Snowtyke. You'll have to continuously build Snowpeople if you want those Tyke bits!

So wait, I always need to have four of them in my town to receive his gifts but I have to make imperfect snow people on purpose to receive the bunny, igloo and sleigh? So weird :O

Also hoarding ice furniture now.

Third imperfect Snowmam. This was supposed to be fun. :mad: Anyway, she's staying.

Bingo number is 42. I need to see Chopper, Mic, Milkham, Niraj, and Koo over the course of the day.

Ms. Katt, I have your painting. And, Mekere, if that common painting is still available, I'd like to come pick it up if that's okay.

Linius

Imperfect?! What? Why?

One gift for having three of the others well balanced. (Matryoshka)
One gift for having two others well balanced. (Bunny)
One gift for having one of the otheres well balanced. (Igloo)
One gift for having just the snowtyke well balanced. (Sleigh)

I hope someone can confirm soon what we need to do :p

Animekatt

Third imperfect Snowmam. This was supposed to be fun. :mad: Anyway, she's staying.

Bingo number is 42. I need to see Chopper, Mic, Milkham, Niraj, and Koo over the course of the day.

Ms. Katt, I have your painting. And, Mekere, if that common painting is still available, I'd like to come pick it up if that's okay.

Thank you ma'am, omw!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
While it requires a lot of grinding the Ice stuff seems the easiest to get since you only need one snowmam to get all the pieces right?

Chopper

One gift for having three of the others well balanced. (Matryoshka)
One gift for having two others well balanced. (Bunny)
One gift for having one of the otheres well balanced. (Igloo)
One gift for having just the snowtyke well balanced. (Sleigh)

I hope someone can confirm soon what we need to do :p
Ugh. What a pain. That knocks my plan out of whack. I don't want to waste a day's Snowman!

I like to think that the gifts will rotate even if you have perfect snowmen. The first person to get two Matryoshka will disprove that theory though, I guess.

Mekere

Sure, it's still at Redd's :)

I also had a serene and a dynamic painting in my storage. I "think" they are genuine, anyway they are free to take.

I also found a mush table to give.

Opening in a minute!

Linius

Ugh. What a pain. That knocks my plan out of whack. I don't want to waste a day's Snowman!

I like to think that the gifts will rotate even if you have perfect snowmen. The first person to get two Matryoshka will disprove that theory though, I guess.

Yeah, that's why I want the Snowtyke stuff out of the asap.

Well when I get my first gift the day after tomorrow I'll make an imperfect snow person the day after to see what happens.

Animekatt

Yeah, that's why I want the Snowtyke stuff out of the asap.

Well when I get my first gift the day after tomorrow I'll make an imperfect snow person the day after to see what happens.

I'm confused: you have to make imperfect people to get all of the gifts?

Linius

I'm confused: you have to make imperfect people to get all of the gifts?

mEReBQF.png

This is what Thonky says. We'll have to try and see how it works for our selves but this is all I know for now. So that means you'll need to have imperfect snow people.

Also, it's time for Phineas to show up. I want my golden bug badge and my silver host badge :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
While it requires a lot of grinding the Ice stuff seems the easiest to get since you only need one snowmam to get all the pieces right?

Yeah, right. It's really not too bad. I filled up my inventory with snowflakes in about 10 minutes yesterday. Guess it just depends on how lucky you are finding those. It's also nice that you can go to other towns as well.

Linius

I must say it's very confusing. I can't believe a game would ask you to do something imperfect in order to get a gift :p

And for the bingo stuff it's also inconvinient :(

Niraj

Here's how my morning went:

zlCfzRO7rqQ8nvFaX4

zlCfzRO7vzkOTUJA32

zlCfzRO76mwXdidT_0

zlCfzRO8EIUq6cO5No

zlCfzRO8H-UxykH5JY

zlCfzRO8Mq0wwVoUxp

:D

I'm going to open up for the people who needed 38. So offhand, bluepolicebox and Mekere.

Animekatt

Wow, grats Niraj. I checked my bug list, and I need only 4. I was pretty surprised lol. I know I still need that petal dragonfly, but who knows when that'll be available again.

Koomaster

Wow, awesome job Niraj! :D

If anyone is looking for the Sweets Exterior for your home; my Nook's Homes has it in today.
If you want it let me know and I'll open my gates later today for you to get it.
105px-Exterior-_sweets.jpg

Niraj

Wow, grats Niraj. I checked my bug list, and I need only 4. I was pretty surprised lol. I know I still need that petal dragonfly, but who knows when that'll be available again.

Wow, awesome job Niraj! :D

blah1.gif

(congrats ��)

Thanks guys :) Katt, Petaltail will be back in August :/

i've got a scenic painting linius, my gate is open as well

I need to pop in at some point for your #8

Thanks Niraj for the flowers! You have a very nice town and some very attached villagers. :D

You're welcome :) and thanks for the compliment!

Chopper

Good work Niraj. I saw Phineas this morning too. I salivated at the excitement of potentially receiving my gold catalogue badge. But he only gave me my one for fish. Dammit. I must be fucking close!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom