• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, the town tree! It looks so barren now. Whyyyyy

No worries and thanks!

Man, I still need to work on clearing out my lockers.
Cheers for the veggie basket. :) Another item I can scratch off my list.

I need to clean out my lockers too. I'm hoarding clothes I like but never wear. Need room for dat GracieGrace merch. Hell, I think I'll need another alt just for all these unorderable seasonal sets...

Animekatt

I'm loving how the trees are more orange now. Hopefully they will turn red to be complete. I ended up getting the Mush hanger today, so not bad. After reading about the snow from here, later today I will clear out the huge flower field so I can have nothing but grass there (Sorry Philia!).
I looked up what we can get with the snow people... so many items! X.x

Oh, Rowan's packed up and ready to leave today. He was one of my og villagers.

Chopper

So alt-resetting was an interesting experience. The game wanted to place the new house in one of two areas each time, heavily weighted towards the southern area of my town I didn't want touched. After around 30 resets (a surprisingly speedy process) I reckon I got 5 placements around where Pippy's house was. A "square" or two out each time, I eventually settled on a slightly different spot which allows for a couple more perfect peach trees, and should look pretty good. I'm satisfied.

Anyone want to grab some freebies in my town?

Mainly spare Halloween items, some art and Saharah pieces.

You can also pay in however many bells or items you want, if you'd prefer to give something back : P

You can also pay in however many bells or items you want, if you'd prefer to give something back : P
Mind if I swing by? I'm looking for any art I need for the museum, and the Sci-Fi/Space(?) Saharah flooring/wallpaper.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So alt-resetting was an interesting experience. The game wanted to place the new house in one of two areas each time, heavily weighted towards the southern area of my town I didn't want touched. After around 30 resets (a surprisingly speedy process) I reckon I got 5 placements around where Pippy's house was. A "square" or two out each time, I eventually settled on a slightly different spot which allows for a couple more perfect peach trees, and should look pretty good. I'm satisfied.

At least you don't have to be stressed anymore ;)

Linius

I'm loving how the trees are more orange now. Hopefully they will turn red to be complete. I ended up getting the Mush hanger today, so not bad. After reading about the snow from here, later today I will clear out the huge flower field so I can have nothing but grass there (Sorry Philia!).
I looked up what we can get with the snow people... so many items! X.x

Oh, Rowan's packed up and ready to leave today. He was one of my og villagers.

What new sets are arriving in december? I feel like we're getting so much all of a sudden. The Spooky/creepy/fish got introduced in october. This month Harvest and Mush. And then december hits us.

Any chance there's a good and or wild painting there? The only two I'm missing outside a couple of statues.

Linius

I don't think so, sadly.

There's a robust statue though.

That's one I need :D

Do you need any art maybe? I've got the following list of spare paintings:

- Amazing
- Gracefull
- Neutral
- Nice
- Moody
- Fine
- Calm
- Flowery
- Proper (getting that in the mail tomorrow)

All legit obviously.

Linius

Awesome!

No worries, I completed the art set, so I'm trying to unload extras fast : P

Although, I can't remember if I added you; since ab.aeterno is coming, I can't check my friend list >___<

Call me crazy but I decided on keeping track of 3DS friends in a spread sheet since I always forget which person belongs to which number (damn you Nintendo) and it appears you added me :p

What's your town name?

Chopper

- Amazing
- Gracefull
- Neutral
- Nice
- Moody
- Fine
- Calm
- Flowery
- Proper (getting that in the mail tomorrow)

All legit obviously.
Ooh. Could I bag that spare calm painting dude?

Call me crazy but I decided on keeping track of 3DS friends in a spread sheet since I always forget which person belongs to which number (damn you Nintendo) and it appears you added me :p

What's your town name?
Aveyn, but it looks like you found it : )

Alright, Aveyn, grabbing the scenic, worthy, and moody paintings. Left 10k bells for each by the station. Thanks again!
Cool, it's good to be able to shift some of this stuff : P

Forgot to mention I'd be afk again; currently doing some stuff at the moment.

Linius

Yeah, you were so busy reading that message board I figured you were afk :p

Thanks for the goodies, left you some bells at the station!

Going to open up now I'm hitting home. Just a few more minutes :)

EDIT

Chopper, BPB; town is open.

- Amazing
- Gracefull
- Nice
- Calm
- Flowery

All legit obviously.

I need any of these, so if you're willing to part with any of these, please let me know. I can give bells if you like. :)

Linius

The Calm Painting now belongs to Chopper. But you can choose two of these to take for free. I want to keep a few myself because I need some for trading since I haven't completed my own art wing yet :)

I have already added you a while back. So if you add me you can come right over and tell me which paintings you want.

Ditching all the mushrooms I had did the trick: I found the five spawns this morning including the Mush Bed :)

The new colors today are really nice.

Chopper

If anyone has perfect apples to sell, my Retail's got them on premium. My gate's open, and I'd appreciate the visits anyway. I'm at, like, 90.

The Calm Painting now belongs to Chopper. But you can choose two of these to take for free. I want to keep a few myself because I need some for trading since I haven't completed my own art wing yet :)

I have already added you a while back. So if you add me you can come right over and tell me which paintings you want.
Alrighty, much appreciated! I'll pop over shortly. Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to say which two! Amazing and Flowery, if that's ok. :)

Linius

Hmm, probably a good thing I couldn't get into Marvtown then. Whoops!

Not seeing you in my list however.

Oh wait, when I recently checked my friendslist I removed a few people who I had added but whom never added me back. Give me a sec to add you again and open up.

EDIT

Apparently that's not it in your case. I see you on my list. Will open up again, hope you see my town now. Had two visitors in the past thirty minutes so I should be good.

Oh wait, when I recently checked my friendslist I removed a few people who I had added but whom never added me back. Give me a sec to add you again and open up.

EDIT

Apparently that's not it in your case. I see you on my list. Will open up again, hope you see my town now. Had two visitors in the past thirty minutes so I should be good.
On my way; it just showed up.

Linius

Thanks for the bells :)

Well then, gonna check my visitor count later tonight. Can't be far away from that silver badge now.

Niraj

Ugh I think the robust statue is the only art piece I still need. Womp womp.

I also have Redd today. Legit quaint painting, fake neutral and scary paintings, fake beautiful statue. If anyone wants any of those, let me know.

Thanks for the paintings! The Museum of Avalon appreciates being that much more complete. Missing another 9-10 paintings and most statues, but progress! :D (Edit: I can't count. Much more missing than I thought. Still, could be worse!)

Now to work on the new catches for this month.

Ugh I think the robust statue is the only art piece I still need. Womp womp.

I also have Redd today. Legit quaint painting, fake neutral and scary paintings, fake beautiful statue. If anyone wants any of those, let me know.
Definitely interested in this!

Wow OT5 lol, so when's the "harvest festival"? And do I leave the mushrooms on the floor or pick them off and hope for more to be grown? What do I use them for during this month then?

Niraj

Definitely interested in this!

If you're still around, I'll open in a sec.

Wow OT5 lol, so when's the "harvest festival"? And do I leave the mushrooms on the floor or pick them off and hope for more to be grown? What do I use them for during this month then?

Last Thursday of the month. I think there will always be one mushroom under a tree that is actually a piece of furniture from the mush series. That's about it.

If you're still around, I'll open in a sec.

Last Thursday of the month. I think there will always be one mushroom under a tree that is actually a piece of furniture from the mush series. That's about it.

So I can pick these mushroom up and store them till the harvest festival?

What new sets are arriving in december? I feel like we're getting so much all of a sudden. The Spooky/creepy/fish got introduced in october. This month Harvest and Mush. And then december hits us.

Any chance there's a good and or wild painting there? The only two I'm missing outside a couple of statues.

Plus Gracie starts stocking Gorgeous.

Going to be a busy few months.

Guys, guys, you forgot the Jingle set, right? :) That has to be December too, right?

Mind if I drop by at the same time? Especially since your eagle has found a home :)

Though the owner of that home seems a bit dissatisfied :p

Sure. Let you guys know when it's open.

Not funny. :( That's what I get for giving people cool stuff... :( Anyway, looks like Frank is kinda cool. Gonna kick Celia out my village now. Together with Bree, Zell. Stupid streetpass fodder villagers. :p Still no frita. But at least Diva moved away quickly. :D

Animekatt

I saw samurai heart ask about the harvest festival, so I looked it up as I was curious myself. This seems to be a very involved event, and is best to gather the fish/needed ingredients early so you can have an easier time. http://www.sosostris.com/2012/11/23/

Scroll down til they mention about the event.

Edit: ^ doh I forgot about the Jingle set too...

Linius

Yeah, I should have notified you that Frank left me a day before you visited. I completely forgot that's how villagers work. But at least Frank is a good looking tough guy. It could have been Charlise you know :p

Yeah, I should have notified you that Frank left me a day before you visited. I completely forgot that's how villagers work. But at least Frank is a good looking tough guy. It could have been Charlise you know :p

Nah, no problem. Now I'm at 10 villagers again. :p So nobody can invade again. Just hoping no Frita coming to my campsite. :p

I saw samurai heart ask about the harvest festival, so I looked it up as I was curious myself. This seems to be a very involved event, and is best to gather the fish/needed ingredients early so you can have an easier time. http://www.sosostris.com/2012/11/23/

Scroll down til they mention about the event.

Edit: ^ doh I forgot about the Jingle set too...

Back to playing Animal Crossing more than an hour a day for me then lol, gotta finish Pokemon X though =P

Linius

Nah, no problem. Now I'm at 10 villagers again. :p So nobody can invade again. Just hoping no Frita coming to my campsite. :p

I need to visit you some time so I can say hi to Frank. I wonder if he recognizes me. How does that work in New Leaf?

He left me his pic in the mail, so that pretty much confirmed for me that we were on bro levels indeed :p

Niraj

So I can pick these mushroom up and store them till the harvest festival?

I would just sell whatever isn't an ingredient in the Harvest Festival. Looks like you only need 3 flat, 3 round, 3 thin.

I need to visit you some time so I can say hi to Frank. I wonder if he recognizes me. How does that work in New Leaf?

He left me his pic in the mail, so that pretty much confirmed for me that we were on bro levels indeed :p

He'll remember you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom