• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I didn't think about taking a screenshot with my first villager, but I got the other nine.

iuulO9lYvhLSk.JPG
ibh9VRjydie2HI.JPG

iYfYUzm9itIlR.JPG
iNHqJgYC4XzRK.JPG

ibofvBs2T6rstG.JPG
iZvPWHTm0d16H.JPG

iblJ2AOJCxqwNo.JPG
ivvKtLsxrJmM9.JPG

iPN9pdpqwoNlw.JPG

I expect Jingles pic tomorrow!

iblJQRXBWTB3gn.JPG
ibbAqB6KZTgh9g.JPG

Went to see Frank in Kami's town :D

i7n9yYVKWg1fb.JPG
ib0gdRP0GXsONm.JPG

Random fun.

Chanser

I could really use Chanser's 15. :p Or if someone has a 6, that'll also give me bingo.

Today I have 42, 11, 14, and 19. Guess how annoyed I was when I got three snowmen with 1 in the tens digit only to get none with a 5 in the ones digit!

I'll open up and I'll take your 11.

Frogstep

I could really use Chanser's 15. :p Or if someone has a 6, that'll also give me bingo.

Today I have 42, 11, 14, and 19. Guess how annoyed I was when I got three snowmen with 1 in the tens digit only to get none with a 5 in the ones digit!

I could use three of yours if you're open. :eek:

Between you and Koo I'll get bingo taken care of. :D

MicH

Not done the event yet, but I'm gonna do it soon. Perfect Apple premium today (two days in a row, wut) but won't be able to go online tonight

milkham

That would be nice! Would you like a slalom gate in return? I was lucky enough to not stumble upon any other spares :/

no i've had my fill of slalom gates, i'll open if you wnt to get it now.

edit: got my great host badge after you left linius.

edit2: :( the guy i was waiting on to sell my turnips closed shop to have christmas dinner, the nerve!

Linius

Well then, only two more bingo pieces. Two more of Snowtyke pieces and then it's time to focus on the snowboy. Working my way to the third snowtyke gift at the moment. Tomorrow I'll build an imperfect snowboy and the day after I'll add a perfect snowtyke in order to receive in a new gift.

Stat!

I need 8 (or 12 and 24).

Anyone have 8?

I know what my colours and type of items are, how will I know what each item is or will it just say "brown food"?

Frogstep

I've been thinking of just grabbing the whole snowman set off of someone but hearing about how shitty the building process is... I'd feel like an asshole. D:

I'll prob get some on my own to contribute. Grab what I need from others after. :p

Linius

Real life Christmas in 1.25 hours! :D

Ten minutes for me. Going to celebrate Christmas with the family on mothers side tomorrow. Had my grandpa from fathers side over for dinner today ^^

I've been thinking of just grabbing the whole snowman set off of someone but hearing about how shitty the building process is... I'd feel like an asshole. D:

I'll prob get some on my own to contribute. Grab what I need from others after. :p

If you don't want to have the pieces I don't see the harm in cataloging it from someone. It's not too much troubles building them anyways. Even if you fail let's say two times, it still would only take like twenty minutes to build one. I just really hope the snowboy doesn't give spares until he's given all of the gifts at least once. Like the snowmam.

Coldsnap

I hear ya. The snowman building stuff has sucked out all the fun in the game for me. Hopefully will find a kind soul to cat the rest.

Frogstep

lol yeah that's true. Plus there's still like 2 months left of snow building left anyway. If I manage to get the whole set I wouldn't mind someone else coming over to catalog it.

Tomorrow will be the first time I try out building snowboys. We'll see how that goes. :p

Animekatt

Lolly's request of a "black doll" turned out to be a lucky black cat. :)

And I am, apparently, the nicest man in the world.

You go man!

I just got done with this fun lil event. It was really cute, and I enjoyed bringing joy and happiness to the residents of my humble little town.

Elija2

So do you get something special for getting everyone's requests wrong? Did I read that somewhere?

I'm pretty sure all you get is the horrible feeling that you've failed all of your villagers and ruined their Toy Day. I guess that's kinda special.

milkham

If you want to keep the Santa sack, save and quit after you've delivered all the presents without returning it to Jingle. You won't get the wreath but you'll keep the bag. It'll just be an item you hold after Toy Day. Nothing can actually be put inside it.

If you want the wreath too, you'll have to do this with an alt.

do we have to wait til 6am with the bag until it turns into a normal item?

Stat!

I'm pretty sure all you get is the horrible feeling that you've failed all of your villagers and ruined their Toy Day. I guess that's kinda special.

Frank wanted an orange food and got an orange.

We have like 7 orange trees in town. I have fetched you one. In fact, you wanted a perfect fruit and a I got you a PERFECT ORANGE like 4 days ago. You can literally pick one off the ground. Get your shit together Frank.

Linius

Frank wanted an orange food and got an orange.

We have like 7 orange trees in town. I have fetched you one. In fact, you wanted a perfect fruit and a I got you a PERFECT ORANGE like 4 days ago. You can literally pick one off the ground. Get your shit together Frank.

Hey now, don't speak bad about Frank. True bro.

I got a perfect orange in the mail from my 'mum' the other day. And my 'dad' got me a sleek stereo. My alt got a golden stereo from his 'dad', pffft

You go man!

I just got done with this fun lil event. It was really cute, and I enjoyed bringing joy and happiness to the residents of my humble little town.

;)

Me too. That was great. I loved seeing how happy my villagers were to get what they asked for. I took a bunch of pictures I'll look through in a couple days.

With that done, I just want to wish a very Merry Christmas to AC-GAF. :) I hope you guys all have a happy holiday with your families and friends.

Frogstep

Do they display their gifts in their houses? Cause some of these they're gonna be getting are kind of, well, ugly and it's going to shit up their whole style lol.

edit: Guess Eli just answered my question lol. That's kind of dumb. Cousteau is gonna get a lovely table and that's gonna fuck up his house. Now I'm bummed. :(

Elija2

If you talk to your villagers in your normal clothes after delivering the presents they'll comment on how amazing their present is.

Only downside to Toy Day is that your villagers will actually put their presents in their house. So now Tia has a weight bench in her house and Wolfgang has a garden gnome. :/

Linius

Do they display their gifts in their houses? Cause some of these they're gonna be getting are kind of, well, ugly and it's going to shit up their whole style lol.

They do actually. When I made my second round with my alt I saw some of the gifts I handed out in their house. Really hope Kabuki isn't going to use his new wallpaper :lol

Julian got a weight bench btw. Guess he's concerned about his looks or he just hangs with Jay too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom