• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat!

Hey now, don't speak bad about Frank. True bro.

I got a perfect orange in the mail from my 'mum' the other day. And my 'dad' got me a sleek stereo. My alt got a golden stereo from his 'dad', pffft

Frank is a true bro. One of my favourite villagers with Poncho, Nan, and Carmen.

Going to Angus, Chops, and Cobbs place was like "Just take your gift and let me get the hell out of here."

Nan wanted a box of chocolates but Carmen wanted a grand piano. Nan I could have gotten you something else. :( She has a regal set at her place and a giant shark.

Animekatt

;)

Me too. That was great. I loved seeing how happy my villagers were to get what they asked for. I took a bunch of pictures I'll look through in a couple days.

With that done, I just want to wish a very Merry Christmas to AC-GAF. :) I hope you guys all have a happy holiday with your families and friends.

Merry Christmas to you too, and to AC-gaf as well. :D

If you talk to your villagers in your normal clothes after delivering the presents they'll comment on how amazing their present is.

Only downside to Toy Day is that your villagers will actually put their presents in their house. So now Tia has a weight bench in her house and Wolfgang has a garden gnome. :/

Hehe... Octavian asked for a Lacy Umbrella...

Elija2

Rosie literally broke my heart.

zlCfzRSNMK07o2GPGv

In the end though she got exactly what she wanted, a small spotlight. Kinda fitting for her.

Frogstep

Toy Doy was a success! Everyone got what they wanted, even though I wish they asked for nicer things that wouldn't ruin the inside of their homes lol.

Merry Christmas AC Gaf! <3

Koomaster

Gray Food mystery solved...
tumblr_myc5swgj4U1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Of course, a lunch tray. Not just one food, but many foods, served on something gray.
Clever wolf. :p

Really fun event, loved handing out all the presents and seeing how joyous my residents were.

My favorite reaction though was Bunnie.
"Birth of a Country Music Superstar?"
tumblr_myc5wnjNtq1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_myc5xvex9w1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_myc5z4Fwsm1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_myc60h9igV1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_myc61uLIyA1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_myc632nGlR1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Will do Bunnie; will do! ^____^

Coldsnap

After a week of talking about how jacked Santa must be from carrying all the toys around, Iggly's plan to alpha Santa was to fish and not give a shit.

6KWGNpp.jpg

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
zlCfzRSONHcpgmBcQ8

This made me laugh. Was happy to give the villagers what they wanted, even though a lot of their choices were questionable :p

Merry Christmas to everyone in AC GAF :) much love to you all. Hope you all have a safe and fun time with your family and loved ones.

Welp... my Toy Day delivery was a colossal failure.
I haven't played in a long while, so I wasn't able to jot down who wanted what.

But the deed is done and I got my wreath.

You'll get it in the mail tomorrow.

Phew. I messed up on my mayor but did perfect on my alt and saw he was giving me a wreath and freaked out for a moment there.

To Stan from Nestegg, thank you so much for the gold roses and 10k. That was really sweet . :)

And a happy holidays to CrossingGAF. You guys are awesome. <3

Elija2

zlCfzRSNZ3Yfw1n0eI

That's because she fell in with a bad crowd and joined a motorcycle gang.

If only you could actually refuse to give a villager a gift because they were actually naughty and it wouldn't impact getting Jingle's pic. Muffy doesn't deserve anything.

Also I think it would have been cool if you could also deliver presents to special characters like Isabelle. Surely she deserves something too.

Scoot2005

Banned
I royally screwed my toy day up. I didn't realize there were hints being given by the villagers because I rarely talk to them. Nobody got what they wanted. Oh well I GOT WREATH!!

I royally screwed my toy day up. I didn't realize there were hints being given by the villagers because I rarely talk to them. Nobody got what they wanted. Oh well I GOT WREATH!!

Yeah, some people were lucky and managed to get their villagers to cough up the info right away. It probably took me ten days of off and on talking to my villagers to record everything. I had a notepad entry just for their gifts. Heh.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
For the first time in ages I made use of the 3DS' notes feature since they'd have a habit of telling me what they wanted when I was on the way to work.

I did notice the night before they were more willing to cough up information so I managed to get all the right information bar one, but to be fair only three of them wanted the same thing, wallpaper, so it would have been easy to work out the rest once I Knew the unique colours for the wallpaper..

I delivered all 10 presents correctly. But I kept the bag like BPB said b/c I thought it would be cool (meaning I never talked to Jingle again).

No pic today. Am I shit out of luck?

And Merry Christmas. :)

Roto13

If only you could actually refuse to give a villager a gift because they were actually naughty and it wouldn't impact getting Jingle's pic. Muffy doesn't deserve anything.

Also I think it would have been cool if you could also deliver presents to special characters like Isabelle. Surely she deserves something too.

I've stopped doing Public Works projects and changing the laws so I only see Isabelle on certain holidays now. :p She's slaving away at her desk without me. Chump.

MicH

I delivered all 10 presents correctly. But I kept the bag like BPB said b/c I thought it would be cool (meaning I never talked to Jingle again).

No pic today. Am I shit out of luck?

And Merry Christmas. :)
Yeah you needed to talk to him afterwards. You didn't get the wreath either then?

Zing

Banned
I just got the game today. Trying to update just gives me the eshop error. Fun. It doesn't help that the game says three paragraphs of text verrrry slowwwwly each time you want to attempt the update.

Coldsnap

1, 10, 17 for me todya

Street pass function is sorta ruining game for me. My girlfriend and I only get eachother's town rejects. We haven't seen anyone new com in in about 3 months.

Anyone got a good turnip price today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom