• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

Goddamnit, I can't make a perfect snowboy to save my life. Now dung beetles are coming out so I'm not even gonna bother to keep trying.

I have a worthy painting if anyone wants it.

took me 7 or 8 tries making a perfect snowboy yesterday, today i tried to make a snowmam and got a perfect snowboy instead. goddamn snowpeople

Stat!

Sure. I don't need the wistful painting.

I'll open up. My town name is Suburbia.

Sorry. I missed it. I'll come by now if its not too much.

You might be away. I just took the paintings, left you a bit as a thank you, and wanted to say cool paths!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Goddamnit, I can't make a perfect snowboy to save my life. Now dung beetles are coming out so I'm not even gonna bother to keep trying.

I have a worthy painting if anyone wants it.

For me, easiest way is to remember the the head is much smaller than you'd think it would be.

40 or 25 will bet me a bingo today. I'd like to do that before I make today's snowman so I get a new card.

Today's numbers (without the new one being built) are 20 and 8.

Tuck

I dislike Isabelle.

I dislike that she makes me walk to the site I want to build something on, then leaves me behind afterwards.
I dislike that I am basically a figurehead, and can only do things that she agrees with.
I dislike that she refused to let me do stuff on Toy Day.
I dislike that she tells me to take the rest of the day off after paying off my fountain's cost, because of course doing one thing per day is so much work.
I dislike that she fell asleep on the job.
I dislike she makes me talk to her from the other side of the counter.

She sucks.

On the plus side, I made around 5 million bells off the stalk market this week.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I was using the bidoofcrossing guide and it shows the head should be as tall as your character's mouth. Is that right?

I think I've been making them a bit smaller than that. Chances are your body is fine since a snowboy is actually being made. Just experiment a bit with that and see how it works for you.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I dislike Isabelle.
ibsyoGybloDZm3.gif

Zing

Banned
I'm completely new to the series, so maybe my expectations were high, but I was expecting something special to happen on Christmas Day. It seems like just any other normal day in my game so far.

milkham

I'm completely new to the series, so maybe my expectations were high, but I was expecting something special to happen on Christmas Day. It seems like just any other normal day in my game so far.

did you miss toy day yesterday?

Dice

Just caught a Coelacanth and couldn't post a bragging screenshot to Miiverse because it's down. :(

Dice

Could you switch off the wi-fi and boot it up in offline mode?
fuckkkkkk

edit: And I see the night owl ordinance hasn't gone into effect yet so Re-Tail is closed and I am stuck with the last batch of fish before fully paying off my house expansion, fun... I'm too lazy to time travel so I'm done for today.

Frogstep

fuckkkkkk

edit: And I see the night owl ordinance hasn't gone into effect yet so Re-Tail is closed and I am stuck with the last batch of fish before fully paying off my house expansion, fun... I'm too lazy to time travel so I'm done for today.

You can always go to someone else's town and sell your stuff there. :p

I'd be happy to let you come by and take care of that if you haven't closed up.

milkham

You can always go to someone else's town and sell your stuff there. :p

I'd be happy to let you come by and take care of that if you haven't closed up.

are you still looking for croakoids? i had retail bonus on gyroids so i got rid of everything except one, not sure which it is

Zing

Banned
did you miss toy day yesterday?
You'd have to be specific about "yesterday".

I just started playing dec 25, and I expected some sort of special treatment for it being Christmas, but other than trees with lights, the game has given zero indication of it being a holiday.

I finally get 10k bells, head up to nook's and he is closed! Arg. I'm still in my tent.

milkham

You'd have to be specific about "yesterday".

I just started playing dec 25, and I expected some sort of special treatment for it being Christmas, but other than trees with lights, the game has given zero indication of it being a holiday.

I finally get 10k bells, head up to nook's and he is closed! Arg. I'm still in my tent.

whelp, the event was dec 24th

Stat!

Anyone opening up late for bingo numbers?

If Chanser/Milkham can open up late, they can leave me one close to bingo!

Krelian

Yesterday was the first time in months that I played AC. I expected some people to have moved away but to my suprise no one has and what's more I had a pic of Lopez in my mail because apparently he had visited the day before I stopped playing, lol.

I'm a little sad to have missed toy day, kinda expected something to happen on the 25th. Oh well, it was still nice seeing my town covered in snow. I think I'll try to play a little more regularly from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom